Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jon Jones injured out of fight! Davis to replace him.

Go down 
+8
cascade_run
Wolfgangsta
josh200612
KingsOwn19
bobbitt15
OU
killerofchicken
corydd7
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
corydd7
Green Belt
Green Belt
corydd7

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the name Silva, Chris Leben, Nick Diaz, Don Frye

Jon Jones injured out of fight! Davis to replace him. Empty
PostSubject: Jon Jones injured out of fight! Davis to replace him.   Jon Jones injured out of fight! Davis to replace him. EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:22 pm

http://mmajunkie.com/news/23365/jon-jones-injured-phil-davis-vs-rashad-evans-now-targeted-for-ufc-133.mma

Well I think I speak for us all in saying this is shitty news! I got Rashad now..............
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones injured out of fight! Davis to replace him.   Jon Jones injured out of fight! Davis to replace him. EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:23 pm

awh wtf!
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones injured out of fight! Davis to replace him.   Jon Jones injured out of fight! Davis to replace him. EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:24 pm

I CALL BULLSHIT!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones injured out of fight! Davis to replace him.   Jon Jones injured out of fight! Davis to replace him. EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:26 pm

Wtfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff. Evans will never fight for the title it seems. Why would they throw Davis to the wolves like that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones injured out of fight! Davis to replace him.   Jon Jones injured out of fight! Davis to replace him. EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:27 pm

What's the point in making Davis vs Evans, that serves no purpose.

Would rather see Shad get Machida IF he beats Couture or the Page vs Hamill winner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones injured out of fight! Davis to replace him.   Jon Jones injured out of fight! Davis to replace him. EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:28 pm

Or Evans vs Forrest 2?
Back to top Go down
corydd7
Green Belt
Green Belt
corydd7

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the name Silva, Chris Leben, Nick Diaz, Don Frye

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones injured out of fight! Davis to replace him.   Jon Jones injured out of fight! Davis to replace him. EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:28 pm

If its bullshit the only thing that makes me think so is it says the injury happend during the title fight? I hope its bullshit!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones injured out of fight! Davis to replace him.   Jon Jones injured out of fight! Davis to replace him. EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:30 pm

freakzilla wrote:
Or Evans vs Forrest 2?

Nah, Forrest is having a rematch with Rua in Rio.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones injured out of fight! Davis to replace him.   Jon Jones injured out of fight! Davis to replace him. EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:31 pm

Is that official?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones injured out of fight! Davis to replace him.   Jon Jones injured out of fight! Davis to replace him. EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:32 pm

Champs just can't stay healthy these days. It's a shame.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones injured out of fight! Davis to replace him.   Jon Jones injured out of fight! Davis to replace him. EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:37 pm

freakzilla wrote:
Is that official?

Yes sir.

I'd much rather see that rematch anyway.
Back to top Go down
corydd7
Green Belt
Green Belt
corydd7

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones injured out of fight! Davis to replace him.   Jon Jones injured out of fight! Davis to replace him. EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:37 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
I CALL BULLSHIT!
Sorry killer dont mean to fuck your day up but it's all over the place now. I would have felt like a dick if the link was bad. I put myself in a lose lose position.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones injured out of fight! Davis to replace him.   Jon Jones injured out of fight! Davis to replace him. EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:38 pm

Quote :
The full extent of Jones' injury and his rehabilitation time is not yet known, according to a source with knowledge of the situation, though it is believed to be a torn ligament. The uncertain timetable was a key factor in the change.

a torn ligament in his hand i guess
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones injured out of fight! Davis to replace him.   Jon Jones injured out of fight! Davis to replace him. EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:40 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
Quote :
The full extent of Jones' injury and his rehabilitation time is not yet known, according to a source with knowledge of the situation, though it is believed to be a torn ligament. The uncertain timetable was a key factor in the change.

Must of happened when Bones bumped into Josh's ex Wink
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones injured out of fight! Davis to replace him.   Jon Jones injured out of fight! Davis to replace him. EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:41 pm

Ali wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
Quote :

lol thats good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones injured out of fight! Davis to replace him.   Jon Jones injured out of fight! Davis to replace him. EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:42 pm

Ali wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
Quote :

Lollllllllll.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones injured out of fight! Davis to replace him.   Jon Jones injured out of fight! Davis to replace him. EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:42 pm

Jones is scared because Rashad punked him in training

But seriously LOL at what's happened to Rashad since sitting out for a title shot. Lesson learned
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones injured out of fight! Davis to replace him.   Jon Jones injured out of fight! Davis to replace him. EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:43 pm

Ali wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
Is that official?

Yes sir.

I'd much rather see that rematch anyway.

Yeah, Rua-Forrest 2 will be good.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones injured out of fight! Davis to replace him.   Jon Jones injured out of fight! Davis to replace him. EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:46 pm

what Champ hasn't been hurt at some point in the last 2 years? I mean damn.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones injured out of fight! Davis to replace him.   Jon Jones injured out of fight! Davis to replace him. EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:47 pm

OU wrote:
yeah, the LHW division has had 2 tittle fights in the last 2 years!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones injured out of fight! Davis to replace him.   Jon Jones injured out of fight! Davis to replace him. EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:48 pm

I take it this will just be a regular three rounder ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones injured out of fight! Davis to replace him.   Jon Jones injured out of fight! Davis to replace him. EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:48 pm

OU wrote:

Anderson, GSP and Edgar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones injured out of fight! Davis to replace him.   Jon Jones injured out of fight! Davis to replace him. EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:49 pm

Ali wrote:
I take it this will just be a regular three rounder ?

Of course.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones injured out of fight! Davis to replace him.   Jon Jones injured out of fight! Davis to replace him. EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:49 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
yeah, the LHW division has had 2 tittle fights in the last 2 years!

Not even just them. Aldo, Spider and Cain all got hurt.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones injured out of fight! Davis to replace him.   Jon Jones injured out of fight! Davis to replace him. EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:51 pm

freakzilla wrote:
OU wrote:

Anderson, GSP and Edgar.

Rib injury after Sonnen, had to pushed Vitor fight back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones injured out of fight! Davis to replace him.   Jon Jones injured out of fight! Davis to replace him. Empty

Back to top Go down

Jon Jones injured out of fight! Davis to replace him.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next