[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]
 
Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share
 

 NBA PLAYOFFS!!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 5:53 pm

With my system the playoffs would've looked like this-

Chicago vs Philadelphia
Orlando vs Denver

LA Lakers vs Atlanta
Boston vs Memphis

San Antonio vs New York
Oklahoma City vs New Orleans

Miami vs Houston
Dallas vs Portland
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS
Posts : 16161
Join date : 2010-02-28
Age : 34
Location : Iowa

NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 5:54 pm

LA wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
Indiana in the playoffs is a joke. I've been a Bulls fan since December 1990-January 1991. That's when I watched my first ever NBA game and I've supported them ever since. My favorite ever player by a big distance is Scottie Pippen. Tim Duncan would be number 2.


So just so happened right before their first Championship?
So he should have been a fan as a baby in ur mind la? How old do u think he is?

_________________
NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 4 739432889
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER
Posts : 16809
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 37
Location : Detroit

NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 5:54 pm

LA wrote:
There's been 8 50 win teams in the Western playoffs multiple times, can't have teams like that miss out.

Doesnt matter if they are left out. Win more games. The Patroits won 11 games a couple years ago and got left out, it happens in all sports. Good teams get left out sometimes. The NBA playoffs are so watered down because over half the league makes the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo
Posts : 15046
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Boston, Mass and Los Angeles, California

NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 5:55 pm

freakzilla wrote:
With my system the playoffs would've looked like this-

Chicago vs Philadelphia
Orlando vs Denver

LA Lakers vs Atlanta
Boston vs Memphis

San Antonio vs New York
Oklahoma City vs New Orleans

Miami vs Houston
Dallas vs Portland

Anyways...
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER
Posts : 16809
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 37
Location : Detroit

NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 5:56 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
LA wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
Indiana in the playoffs is a joke. I've been a Bulls fan since December 1990-January 1991. That's when I watched my first ever NBA game and I've supported them ever since. My favorite ever player by a big distance is Scottie Pippen. Tim Duncan would be number 2.


So just so happened right before their first Championship?
So he should have been a fan as a baby in ur mind la? How old do u think he is?

LMAO! Well looks like the Heat will win this snoozer Sleep
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo
Posts : 15046
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Boston, Mass and Los Angeles, California

NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 5:57 pm

timthebim wrote:
LA wrote:
Maybe is the East, not buying what you're seeling here.

Dude for every great first round series there are at least 5 that are terrible lol.

LOL in general LOL
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 5:57 pm

LA wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
With my system the playoffs would've looked like this-

Chicago vs Philadelphia
Orlando vs Denver

LA Lakers vs Atlanta
Boston vs Memphis

San Antonio vs New York
Oklahoma City vs New Orleans

Miami vs Houston
Dallas vs Portland

Anyways...

Seriously, are all you ever going to do is criticize my posts? Get over yourself already.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo
Posts : 15046
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Boston, Mass and Los Angeles, California

NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 5:58 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
LA wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
Indiana in the playoffs is a joke. I've been a Bulls fan since December 1990-January 1991. That's when I watched my first ever NBA game and I've supported them ever since. My favorite ever player by a big distance is Scottie Pippen. Tim Duncan would be number 2.


So just so happened right before their first Championship?
So he should have been a fan as a baby in ur mind la? How old do u think he is?

He said 31, what are you coming in here for Killer? right before the 3-Peat, just perfectly?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS
Posts : 16161
Join date : 2010-02-28
Age : 34
Location : Iowa

NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 5:58 pm

So much for that blowout Tim, lmao

_________________
NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 4 739432889
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER
Posts : 16809
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 37
Location : Detroit

NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 5:58 pm

LA wrote:
timthebim wrote:
LA wrote:
Maybe is the East, not buying what you're seeling here.

Dude for every great first round series there are at least 5 that are terrible lol.

LOL in general LOL

Dont be mad!
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo
Posts : 15046
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Boston, Mass and Los Angeles, California

NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 5:59 pm

freakzilla wrote:
LA wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
With my system the playoffs would've looked like this-

Chicago vs Philadelphia
Orlando vs Denver

LA Lakers vs Atlanta
Boston vs Memphis

San Antonio vs New York
Oklahoma City vs New Orleans

Miami vs Houston
Dallas vs Portland

Anyways...

Seriously, are all you ever going to do is criticize my posts? Get over yourself already.

It's a dumb idea....
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo
Posts : 15046
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Boston, Mass and Los Angeles, California

NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 6:01 pm

Heat don't know how to close games, but they'll win this series handily, I expect Philly to make it exciting at times though.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS
Posts : 16161
Join date : 2010-02-28
Age : 34
Location : Iowa

NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 6:01 pm

I think la is trying to become the next wolf of ninjas, and freak he wants u to be LA just like the good old days. Lol... Too bad we dont have another rep sys

_________________
NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 4 739432889
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 6:02 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
I think la is trying to become the next wolf of ninjas, and freak he wants u to be LA just like the good old days. Lol... Too bad we dont have another rep sys

Lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER
Posts : 16809
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 37
Location : Detroit

NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 6:02 pm

LA wrote:
Heat don't know how to close games, but they'll win this series handily, I expect Philly to make it exciting at times though.

Maybe but I dont see how they win a game. I dont think they have the fire power to compete with Miami.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 6:03 pm

Only if Iggy got that 3. Tim would've got a heart attack.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 6:04 pm

timthebim wrote:
LA wrote:
Heat don't know how to close games, but they'll win this series handily, I expect Philly to make it exciting at times though.

Maybe but I dont see how they win a game. I dont think they have the fire power to compete with Miami.

Phillie will win 1 game at home.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER
Posts : 16809
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 37
Location : Detroit

NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 6:05 pm

freakzilla wrote:
Only if Iggy got that 3. Tim would've got a heart attack.

I might have!
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo
Posts : 15046
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Boston, Mass and Los Angeles, California

NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 6:05 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
I think la is trying to become the next wolf of ninjas, and freak he wants u to be LA just like the good old days. Lol... Too bad we dont have another rep sys

LOL at Cody over here

Killer can be the next ....nothing.....
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER
Posts : 16809
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 37
Location : Detroit

NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 6:05 pm

freakzilla wrote:
timthebim wrote:
LA wrote:
Heat don't know how to close games, but they'll win this series handily, I expect Philly to make it exciting at times though.

Maybe but I dont see how they win a game. I dont think they have the fire power to compete with Miami.

Phillie will win 1 game at home.

I dont think so.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER
Posts : 16809
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 37
Location : Detroit

NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 6:07 pm

Well now we have the Hawks and Magic tonight. I think Orlando takes it.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 6:13 pm

Hawks are a tough team and could upset the Magic.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS
Posts : 16161
Join date : 2010-02-28
Age : 34
Location : Iowa

NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 6:13 pm

La, how do u think d fish will do against CP3

_________________
NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 4 739432889
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 6:16 pm

Lakers will destroy Hornets. David West is a big loss.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo
Posts : 15046
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Boston, Mass and Los Angeles, California

NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 6:21 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
La, how do u think d fish will do against CP3

Tough to say because CP3 hasn't been playing well lately, but I think he'll play like Fish, hits some open shots, draw some charges, CP3 will have a solid series cause Fish can't gaurd him, but Fish will do ok. It's D Fish...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
NBA PLAYOFFS!!!
Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: Sports Discussion :: US Sports-
Jump to: