Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So i just saw some pics of my ex with........

Go down 
+5
GDPofDRC
Farmer1906
killerofchicken
KingsOwn19
josh200612
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

So i just saw some pics of my ex with........ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So i just saw some pics of my ex with........   So i just saw some pics of my ex with........ - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 3:35 pm

Good to see Jones has his mind right. I bet Josh has wanked it to thoughts of Jones fucking his exe numerous times by now. The guilt after the deed has been done to thyself and the accompanying self doubt and questions on whether these fantasies constitute some form of homosexuality has to be surmount.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

So i just saw some pics of my ex with........ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So i just saw some pics of my ex with........   So i just saw some pics of my ex with........ - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 3:50 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Good to see Jones has his mind right. I bet Josh has wanked it to thoughts of Jones fucking his exe numerous times by now. The guilt after the deed has been done to thyself and the accompanying self doubt and questions on whether these fantasies constitute some form of homosexuality has to be surmount.

spot on wolf spot on.
Back to top Go down

So i just saw some pics of my ex with........
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2