Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Strikeforce: Nick Diaz vs Paul Daley (All fight videos)

Go down 
+2
cascade_run
josh200612
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Strikeforce: Nick Diaz vs Paul Daley (All fight videos) Empty
PostSubject: Strikeforce: Nick Diaz vs Paul Daley (All fight videos)   Strikeforce: Nick Diaz vs Paul Daley (All fight videos) EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 2:29 pm

Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce: Nick Diaz vs Paul Daley (All fight videos)   Strikeforce: Nick Diaz vs Paul Daley (All fight videos) EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 2:30 pm

THANK YOU!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce: Nick Diaz vs Paul Daley (All fight videos)   Strikeforce: Nick Diaz vs Paul Daley (All fight videos) EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 2:31 pm

josh200612 wrote:
THANK YOU!

Anytime bro.
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce: Nick Diaz vs Paul Daley (All fight videos)   Strikeforce: Nick Diaz vs Paul Daley (All fight videos) EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:27 pm

Thanks watched em last night, but never quite saw what dropped Daley, I guess it was the body blows, cause the shots to the head didn't look that bad, then again I wasn't the one taking them.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce: Nick Diaz vs Paul Daley (All fight videos)   Strikeforce: Nick Diaz vs Paul Daley (All fight videos) EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:36 pm

I think after awhile of Nick Diaz's head shots not looking that bad, yet everybody going down to them...you just agree that they must be pretty bad.

Shamrock says they arent that hard but they are so accurate and land at a high volume. You don't need great power when you can do that. Daley was dazed atleast 3 times in the first round. It adds up with Diaz.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce: Nick Diaz vs Paul Daley (All fight videos)   Strikeforce: Nick Diaz vs Paul Daley (All fight videos) EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:40 pm

I didn't see it on the first watch either, but Diaz landed a pretty crisp right hook right to the jaw.

Accumalation played a role, but that was a legit leg wobbler.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce: Nick Diaz vs Paul Daley (All fight videos)   Strikeforce: Nick Diaz vs Paul Daley (All fight videos) EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:43 pm

That was a great combo Nick put on Paul's ass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce: Nick Diaz vs Paul Daley (All fight videos)   Strikeforce: Nick Diaz vs Paul Daley (All fight videos) EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:00 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
I think after awhile of Nick Diaz's head shots not looking that bad, yet everybody going down to them...you just agree that they must be pretty bad.

Shamrock says they arent that hard but they are so accurate and land at a high volume. You don't need great power when you can do that. Daley was dazed atleast 3 times in the first round. It adds up with Diaz.

I've heard Nick's been sparring with Andre Ward, can anyone confirm that ?
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce: Nick Diaz vs Paul Daley (All fight videos)   Strikeforce: Nick Diaz vs Paul Daley (All fight videos) EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:04 pm

Ali wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:

his camp says he did(2009)

http://www.mmaconvert.com/2009/06/09/cesar-gracie-on-nick-diazs-weight-boxing/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce: Nick Diaz vs Paul Daley (All fight videos)   Strikeforce: Nick Diaz vs Paul Daley (All fight videos) EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:04 pm

captain organic wrote:
Ali wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:

his camp says he did(2009)

http://www.mmaconvert.com/2009/06/09/cesar-gracie-on-nick-diazs-weight-boxing/

Thanks.

Sparring with Ward will have vastly improved Nick's striking, he's arguably the best Super Middleweight in the world right now.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce: Nick Diaz vs Paul Daley (All fight videos)   Strikeforce: Nick Diaz vs Paul Daley (All fight videos) EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:26 pm

Haven't watched a fight in 8 days. DL'in the HD SF card right now. Sounds like there was some serious fighting going on.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce: Nick Diaz vs Paul Daley (All fight videos)   Strikeforce: Nick Diaz vs Paul Daley (All fight videos) EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:27 pm

Main 2 fights were awesome. You'll love them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce: Nick Diaz vs Paul Daley (All fight videos)   Strikeforce: Nick Diaz vs Paul Daley (All fight videos) EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 12:31 am

Wow Mousasi got screwed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce: Nick Diaz vs Paul Daley (All fight videos)   Strikeforce: Nick Diaz vs Paul Daley (All fight videos) EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 3:26 am

Ali wrote:
Wow Mousasi got screwed.

Yep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce: Nick Diaz vs Paul Daley (All fight videos)   Strikeforce: Nick Diaz vs Paul Daley (All fight videos) Empty

Back to top Go down

Strikeforce: Nick Diaz vs Paul Daley (All fight videos)
Page 1 of 1