Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

George Lucas' daughter set to fight this weekend

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

George Lucas' daughter set to fight this weekend Empty
PostSubject: George Lucas' daughter set to fight this weekend   George Lucas' daughter set to fight this weekend EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 1:49 pm

http://www.mmamania.com/2011/4/7/2096815/youve-never-heard-of-amanda-lucas-shes-the-fighter-that-won-the
"You’ve never heard of Amanda Lucas? … She's the fighter that won the Bedwell bout in less than 12 parsecs."
The daughter of Star Wars creator George Lucas returns to the cage this Saturday night (April 9) at Freestyle Cage Fighting 46 in Shawnee, Oklahoma.
May the force be with her.
George Lucas' daughter set to fight this weekend Alls9
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: George Lucas' daughter set to fight this weekend   George Lucas' daughter set to fight this weekend EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 2:17 pm

I am sure George is like "WTF?! She doesn't need to fight, I can buy California if I wanted too. We are liberals DAMMIT!"
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: George Lucas' daughter set to fight this weekend   George Lucas' daughter set to fight this weekend EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 2:22 pm

Andrew the Raider King wrote:
I am sure George is like "WTF?! She doesn't need to fight, I can buy California if I wanted too. We are liberals DAMMIT!"

I saw an interview with Seth Rogan recently who talked about being a nerd and meeting George Lucas. Lucas is dead serious about the World ending in 2012. I'm sure he is making all the repairs to the millenium falcon and getting it ready to go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Lucas' daughter set to fight this weekend   George Lucas' daughter set to fight this weekend EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 3:31 pm

May the force be with her.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: George Lucas' daughter set to fight this weekend   George Lucas' daughter set to fight this weekend EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 3:31 pm

OU wrote:
Andrew the Raider King wrote:

I saw an interview with Seth Rogan recently who talked about being a nerd and meeting George Lucas. Lucas is dead serious about the World ending in 2012. I'm sure he is making all the repairs to the millenium falcon and getting it ready to go.
sorry to burst yer bubble but...

http://www.wired.com/underwire/2011/01/george-lucas-2012/
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: George Lucas' daughter set to fight this weekend   George Lucas' daughter set to fight this weekend EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 3:36 pm

Not so sure I beleive that. I'm going with Seth on this one. He did say he thought he was joking but realized he was being quite serious.
I think more then likely that site isn't reliable or it was changed to avoid an overreaction to what he really thought.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: George Lucas' daughter set to fight this weekend   George Lucas' daughter set to fight this weekend EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 3:37 pm

Amanda by decapitation....Light Saber
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Lucas' daughter set to fight this weekend   George Lucas' daughter set to fight this weekend EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 3:39 pm

Pretty sure I've heard that rumor too OU, about Lucas believing in 2012.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: George Lucas' daughter set to fight this weekend   George Lucas' daughter set to fight this weekend EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 3:42 pm

Ali wrote:
Pretty sure I've heard that rumor too OU, about Lucas believing in 2012.

I saw Rogan on Connan I think it was. He talked about it there.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: George Lucas' daughter set to fight this weekend   George Lucas' daughter set to fight this weekend EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 3:43 pm

George Lucas' daughter set to fight this weekend Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIEzIOpwOsLe0rR_QsCW_6mRe5oUJVI-2Kn_wboWDF3N95pTss1A
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Lucas' daughter set to fight this weekend   George Lucas' daughter set to fight this weekend EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 3:46 pm

OU wrote:
George Lucas' daughter set to fight this weekend Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIEzIOpwOsLe0rR_QsCW_6mRe5oUJVI-2Kn_wboWDF3N95pTss1A

Grenade.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: George Lucas' daughter set to fight this weekend   George Lucas' daughter set to fight this weekend EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 3:51 pm

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:

Grenade.

I think she would get the "hippo" or "A-bomb" label. That's a big, ugly bitch lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Lucas' daughter set to fight this weekend   George Lucas' daughter set to fight this weekend EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 3:52 pm

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:

Grenade.

I think she would get the "hippo" or "A-bomb" label. That's a big, ugly bitch lol

lol!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: George Lucas' daughter set to fight this weekend   George Lucas' daughter set to fight this weekend EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:23 am

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: George Lucas' daughter set to fight this weekend   George Lucas' daughter set to fight this weekend EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:23 am

[youtube]