Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Game Of Thrones

Go down 
+18
Farmer1906
OU
jewzilla
Ninja
Bigs03
CervezaExtra
LA
Birdofthad
KingsOwn19
Ludo
Cu Bu
cascade_run
VI68IX
NJBeatdown86
boomer sooner
bobbitt15
killerofchicken
Primetyme199
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Game Of Thrones - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 11:03 pm

freakzilla wrote:
Yeah the Dragon scenes and her taking the army were major epicness.

Dany looked like such a boss.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 11:04 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 11:05 pm

Ali* wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
Yeah the Dragon scenes and her taking the army were major epicness.

Dany looked like such a boss.

Major Boss!!!
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 11:11 pm

I can't wait to see The Hound duel with Dondarrion next week Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 27 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 1:12 pm

Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 27 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 1:14 pm

Those are great. Olenna Tyrell is fast becoming one of the best characters in the show.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 27 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 1:18 pm

What was the point of the Theon Greyjoy arc the past 2 episodes? was it his father testing him?
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 27 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:10 am

freakzilla wrote:
What was the point of the Theon Greyjoy arc the past 2 episodes? was it his father testing him?

The character he's with seems to have a cruel sense of humor.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 27 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 6:14 am

Another outstanding episode, the way this season is going it could even eclipse season 1.

I still can't believe this is Maisie Williams first acting gig because she's easily one of the best actors on the show, that scene with Arya and Gendry almost made me tear up.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 27 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 7:10 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 27 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 9:21 am

Ali* wrote:
Another outstanding episode, the way this season is going it could even eclipse season 1.

I still can't believe this is Maisie Williams first acting gig because she's easily one of the best actors on the show, that scene with Arya and Gendry almost made me tear up.

This show keeps getting better and better. The only bad thing about it is it's not 20 episdoes a season.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 27 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 11:35 am

freakzilla wrote:
Ali* wrote:

This show keeps getting better and better. The only bad thing about it is it's not 20 episdoes a season.

I know but given the fact each episode costs something like $60 million + it's understandable to only have 10.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 27 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 11:50 am

Ali* wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
Ali* wrote:

I know but given the fact each episode costs something like $60 million + it's understandable to only have 10.

Wow, seriously? that's fair enough then.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 27 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 11:54 am

freakzilla wrote:
Ali* wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
Ali* wrote:

Wow, seriously? that's fair enough then.

Well that was the rumored cost during season 1 so god knows how much they're up to now.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 27 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 11:59 am

About time snow got some action from the ginger.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 27 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 12:00 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
About time snow got some action from the ginger.

Quote :
You know nothing.....OhhhhOooooooooo
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 27 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 12:09 pm

The good news is those crazy production costs seem to be working cause the Stateside ratings are rising each week.

Quote :
The fifth episode of Game of Thrones on Sunday reached an astounding 5.3 million viewers during the initial airing, Hibberd reports.

UPDATE: He goes to add that the season up to now is averaging a record 13.4 million viewers per episode across all platforms!

TV by the Numbers now has the detailed rankings: 5.35 million at 9 PM (2.8 demo) and another 1.32 million at the 11 PM repeat! 6.67 million all told. The show left all NBA playoffs far behind.

http://winteriscoming.net/2013/04/ratings-skyrocketing-the-5-million-mark-broken/
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 27 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 11:15 am

Is Joffery gay or something? Every time he is alone with a girl he never has sex with them only tortures or kills them. Has he every had sex? He was supposed to be fucking Sansa and getting her prego but that never happened so I'm assuming he never did. Oh and we saw the King and Queen at the end of the episode looking at their Kingdom

Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 27 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 5:32 pm

josh200612 wrote:
Is Joffery gay or something? Every time he is alone with a girl he never has sex with them only tortures or kills them. Has he every had sex? He was supposed to be fucking Sansa and getting her prego but that never happened so I'm assuming he never did. Oh and we saw the King and Queen at the end of the episode looking at their Kingdom

Nah Joffrey isn't gay he's just interested in creating fresh cadavers. In the books him and Sansa are only about 14.

Anyways at the end of a traditional Westeros wedding the members of the bride and groom's families each strip them down and carry them up to the chambers, so he'll have to have sex with Margeary that night whether he likes it or not.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 27 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 5:34 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 27 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 11:45 pm

Ali* wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

Nah Joffrey isn't gay he's just interested in creating fresh cadavers. In the books him and Sansa are only about 14.

Anyways at the end of a traditional Westeros wedding the members of the bride and groom's families each strip them down and carry them up to the chambers, so he'll have to have sex with Margeary that night whether he likes it or not.

He's not gay, he's just a sick fuck.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 27 EmptySun May 12, 2013 2:02 pm

Game Of Thrones - Page 27 A_560x0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 27 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 7:25 am

Jamie might not want his sister anymore.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 27 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 9:35 am

freakzilla wrote:
Jamie might not want his sister anymore.

She's gonna be jealous.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 27 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 12:04 pm

And now you're beginning to see why Jamie is my favorite character from the books. He's been perfectly cast in the show, Nikolaj is The Kingslayer !

I completely forgot about Theon getting castrated Shocked

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Game Of Thrones
Page 27 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next