Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Game Of Thrones

Go down 
+18
Farmer1906
OU
jewzilla
Ninja
Bigs03
CervezaExtra
LA
Birdofthad
KingsOwn19
Ludo
Cu Bu
cascade_run
VI68IX
NJBeatdown86
boomer sooner
bobbitt15
killerofchicken
Primetyme199
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage

Game Of Thrones - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:25 am

killerofchicken wrote:
so i set the second episode to record TWICE! and both times the dvr fucked it up! ARGHH

anyone know a decent link i can watch it on? Freak> I love you

I thought you Yankee dooddle doo's had this amazing thing called Tivo ?
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:42 am

Tivo = Dvr. Same thing, different company pretty much. Mine has never messed up though. The only time things don't get recorded is if we try to do too much at once.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:55 am

The problem is Killer bought some dodgy DVR down at his local flea market in Tijuana.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:08 pm

Quote :
Like the first two seasons, it will be ten episodes long. This one will cover (roughly) the first half or thereabouts of A STORM OF SWORDS, the third novel in the series.

I’ll be writing the seventh episode, with the working title “Autumn Storms.”

George R.R Martin

Quote :
I would say that, going forward, 10-episode seasons are really all that are possible, given our 12-month [production] cycle,” Weiss said. “For this show specifically, it’s really all we can do to do 10 of them in a year. I would say not to expect more than 10 a season any time in the near future … We had always planned on a 10-episode season [for the show's third year].

We’ve always said that we see the show as an adaptation of George’s series, not this book or that book. It’s definitely true that ‘A Storm of Swords’ is too big to even come close to fitting in one season. [...] Book 3 is definitely too much for a 10-episode season, so we’re taking the long view of the series of the whole, and trying to do as much justice as possible to George’s overall epic story and be as true to the spirit as we can, while keeping it an exciting and viable and vivid as a television show that stands on its own two legs.

A season of television needs to feel like a season of television. We have so many storylines to juggle, and they all need to ideally have a sense of a beginning, middle and end over the course of a season. Each character needs to feel like they’re traveling a specific road in the course of a season, and coming out as a different person than they went in. It’s never going to be about taking a book and ripping it in half — ‘At page 673, this is the place where [the season] ends.’ It comes down to case-by-case [decisions] with each story and how best to serve each character’s story going forward.

Dan Weiss co creator/producer/writer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 1:53 pm

Who does everyone want to end up being the King/Queen?
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:49 pm

Just ordered the first season for $23.80 and free shipping, booyah!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:42 am

freakzilla wrote:

I think most want Dany to claim the throne but personally I am not really bothered, just along for the ride.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:54 am

Ali wrote:
freakzilla wrote:

I think most want Dany to claim the throne but personally I am not really bothered, just along for the ride.

I want Gendry or Robb Stark.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:28 am

Just finished episode 5 or 6. The King is dead! Who takes over?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:31 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:

Who do you think? LOL!
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:36 pm

freakzilla wrote:

Varys.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:53 pm

freakzilla wrote:

Snow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:44 am

Actually I want this guy to sit on the Iron Throne

Game Of Thrones - Page 16 Game%2Bof%2BThrones%2BKing%2BMord

Quote :
No Gold !

Or

Game Of Thrones - Page 16 Greatjon

Quote :
Your meat.......is bloody tough
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:25 pm

Ludo wrote:
freakzilla wrote:

Varys.

Clearly nobody got the joke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:30 pm

Ludo wrote:
Ludo wrote:
freakzilla wrote:

Varys.

Clearly nobody got the joke.

I did but then I thought of Klaus and realized you might be quirky enough to root for The Spider.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:36 pm

No. I just thought saying a eunuch for "king or queen" when a eunich is neither was clever.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 5:30 pm

josh200612 wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

Who do you think? LOL!

Damn it was that little retard boy. 2 more episodes to go for me. I'll watch them tonight.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 16 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:57 am

Anyone have a link for season 2?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 16 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:44 pm

What did you think of the last two episodes Farmer ?
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 16 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:50 pm

Ali wrote:

A little shocked they killed off Ned (one of the better characters), but the rest seemed mostly predictable. The ton of foreshadowing about the dragon finally coming true. I have a feeling whoever wins the throne is going to lose it quick because of winter / dragons coming soon after a big bloody war. Arya's storyline could get very interesting too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 16 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:55 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
Ali wrote:

A little shocked they killed off Ned (one of the better characters), but the rest seemed mostly predictable. The ton of foreshadowing about the dragon finally coming true. I have a feeling whoever wins the throne is going to lose it quick because of winter / dragons coming soon after a big bloody war. Arya's storyline could get very interesting too.

Arya's storyline throughout the books has been interesting, her chapters are always a joy to read.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 16 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 3:25 pm

Episode 3 tonight for you Yankee Doodle's, you lucky SOB's will get to see Natalie Dormer nekid again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:49 pm

Quote :
“We are ironborn. We’re not subjects. We’re not slaves. We do not plough the fields or toil in the mine. We take what is ours.”

That was probably the best episode of the series so far.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:40 pm

Ali wrote:
Quote :
“We are ironborn. We’re not subjects. We’re not slaves. We do not plough the fields or toil in the mine. We take what is ours.”

I heard last night's was one of the worst. I still need some links to give my professional opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:53 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
Ali wrote:
Quote :

I heard last night's was one of the worst. I still need some links to give my professional opinion.

I don't see how, the scenes with Tyrion, Greyjoys and Arya all kicked ass.

Alfie Allen stole that episode with his performance of Theon, I actually felt sorry for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Game Of Thrones
Page 16 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next