Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This is for BBC (Kentucky's recruits coming in)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

This is for BBC (Kentucky's recruits coming in) Empty
PostSubject: This is for BBC (Kentucky's recruits coming in)   This is for BBC (Kentucky's recruits coming in) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 3:09 pm

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: This is for BBC (Kentucky's recruits coming in)   This is for BBC (Kentucky's recruits coming in) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 3:10 pm

This is just for you buddy! Thought i would make a nice thread for you since we were talking about next year! I showed mine so now show yours!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: This is for BBC (Kentucky's recruits coming in)   This is for BBC (Kentucky's recruits coming in) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 4:28 pm

josh200612 wrote:
This is just for you buddy! Thought i would make a nice thread for you since we were talking about next year! I showed mine so now show yours!

We have three top 100 guys, and two of them are McDonald's All-Americans buddy. We have a helluva squad coming back also. This will be by far the most talented and deepest CARDS teams ever. That said UK will be a monster if all 3 freshmen stay. Heck if 1 of them stays they will be great. Both teams will be monsters next year.

This guy is the best senior in the nation imo. Wayne Blackshear who is a 6'5" SG-SF who can do it all. He will start next year over the guys we have coming back, and should fill the void of Preston Knowles being gone. I compare Wayne to a guy Derek Anderson or Reece Gaines. Then we have Chane Behanan who is about the same guy as Terrence Jones is for UK. They are like the same player if you watch both play. Chane is better in some ways. . He shoots better, way better ball handler, and he is stronger.

I am not saying this because they are coming to UofL. I am saying that because I have watched our recruits for years and they have the most talent by far and even the coaches here agree with me. I'm feeling good about next season. I just hope Pitino gets a better schedule before Big East play. Besides UK, Butler, and UNLV we played cupcake teams andeven got beat by one of them.

Wayne Blackshear

Chane Behanan

Here are four of our five recruits in this video. The scary thing is Price and Nunez are bad as hell also. We have a great group coming in. We are ranked as high as 3 and as low as 8 in recruiting and I think we have a top 5 class for 2011. We have Purvis signed for 2012 and he is said to be a top 5 player in the nation.

Angel Nunez isn't a top 100, but he is a top 150 and is rediculous. Watch this video to see how badass he is. This dude should be a top 100 player easily.

Last edited by bigbeastcardinal12 on Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: This is for BBC (Kentucky's recruits coming in)   This is for BBC (Kentucky's recruits coming in) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 5:27 pm

OMFG look at how sick Rodney Pervus is in this video!!! This dude is a one in done if he can shoot the 3.

Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: This is for BBC (Kentucky's recruits coming in)   This is for BBC (Kentucky's recruits coming in) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 6:34 pm

Prepare to get ur ass kicked next year Lexington! We didn't have Swop all year and Buckles was down for half of the season. We get them back with Siva, Jennings, Smith, Kuric, etc. and our incoming freshmen. All we lose is Preston Knowles. I like this team alot and we had top ten talent this year. We just had too many injuries. Even the Morehead State game Preston got injured in the 3nd half. We fought refs in the big east tooth and nail all year. I think this team is gonna overcome alot next year and do great things.

UK didn't look like a Final 4 team all year and turned it on at the end. If all 3 of the freshmen leave for the draft I still see UK as a top 10 team. I am not sure if all of them will leave though. Liggins is being looked at by alot of scouts right now and I could see him leaving if he is a first or second round pick. I think he is because he is deadly in every way with the exception of his offense. That will come in a few years. I am kinda thinking Liggins might be gone and nobody haas been talking about that around here. The guy can shut down anyone 6'-6'10" with his D and he is a good rebounder from the 3 spot.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: This is for BBC (Kentucky's recruits coming in)   This is for BBC (Kentucky's recruits coming in) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:28 pm

I've seen Chane play in person a lot and was never that impressed. Maybe he improved after he left Aiken
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: This is for BBC (Kentucky's recruits coming in)   This is for BBC (Kentucky's recruits coming in) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 12:18 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
I've seen Chane play in person a lot and was never that impressed. Maybe he improved after he left Aiken

I guess he improved then. He is the best PF to sign with Louisville in about 10-15 years. The kid is an impact player for any team next year. I wouldn't be surprised to see him start over Rakeem Buckles next season. I think you're hatin, cause this kid has had almost every college coach drooling over him for 2-3 years now.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: This is for BBC (Kentucky's recruits coming in)   This is for BBC (Kentucky's recruits coming in) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 12:27 pm

Damn BBC stepped it the fuck up in this thread LOL. Those guys look pretty damn good and to be honest i can watch these videos all day actually i've done it plenty of times lol.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: This is for BBC (Kentucky's recruits coming in)   This is for BBC (Kentucky's recruits coming in) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 2:16 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:

I guess he improved then. He is the best PF to sign with Louisville in about 10-15 years. The kid is an impact player for any team next year. I wouldn't be surprised to see him start over Rakeem Buckles next season. I think you're hatin, cause this kid has had almost every college coach drooling over him for 2-3 years now.

Not really hating, he played right down the street from me and played my high school (a bunch of white boys) in the tourney like 2 years a row and we killed them and he didn't really do much either time. I think he left after his sophomore year though
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: This is for BBC (Kentucky's recruits coming in)   This is for BBC (Kentucky's recruits coming in) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 4:02 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:

Not really hating, he played right down the street from me and played my high school (a bunch of white boys) in the tourney like 2 years a row and we killed them and he didn't really do much either time. I think he left after his sophomore year though

He is rated as high as the #5 recruit in this years senior class. There is a reason for it. Alot changes from the time you're a soph. to a senior. He has been playing top competition and proved what he is capable of. I am more excited about Angel Nunez and Wayne Blackshear. Coach Pitino says this is his best recruiting class ever. That alone gets me hyped up. He compares Chane to Mashburne and Rodney McCray. That is two awesome comparisons imo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is for BBC (Kentucky's recruits coming in)   This is for BBC (Kentucky's recruits coming in) Empty

Back to top Go down

This is for BBC (Kentucky's recruits coming in)
Page 1 of 1