Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Props to StrikeForce

Go down 
+3
captain organic
killerofchicken
Birdofthad
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Props to StrikeForce Empty
PostSubject: Props to StrikeForce   Props to StrikeForce EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:04 am

Great card, very entertaining, high drama and the fights had major implications.

Hope the ratings were good
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Props to StrikeForce   Props to StrikeForce EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:05 am

oh ya pretty historical mma moments
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Props to StrikeForce   Props to StrikeForce EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:09 am

All fights were stoppages! They tend to do this often
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Props to StrikeForce   Props to StrikeForce EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:53 am

Well the Sefo and AA stoppages were sort of anticlimatic despite being clean finishes.

Any in between rnd stoppage lacks drama, though Fedor's eye was clearly done. So that to lacked drama.

the Griggs fight was very good. Props to Griggs for pulling off the upset again(and to gian for eating a bunch of shots). He is now officially on the radar.

And props to SDR for making short work of a game and hungry opponent.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Props to StrikeForce   Props to StrikeForce EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 8:51 pm

I thought the card was pretty good as a whole and cant wait for the rest of the tourney.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Props to StrikeForce   Props to StrikeForce EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:48 pm

Yes, Strikeforce does again put on a very entertaining show in my eyes. Knockouts Subs, close fights, big names. Different results are the only thing else I could of asked for.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Props to StrikeForce   Props to StrikeForce EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:13 am

Strikeforce keeps giiving us shows that we wish the UFC could, is it different kind of audience because you don't hear the booing like you do in the UFC, the only that that I would like to change is the annoucers Strikeforce has, sometimes they are a little too much.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Props to StrikeForce   Props to StrikeForce EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:17 am

cascade_run wrote:
Strikeforce keeps giiving us shows that we wish the UFC could, is it different kind of audience because you don't hear the booing like you do in the UFC, the only that that I would like to change is the annoucers Strikeforce has, sometimes they are a little too much.

Well I doubt the UFC fans(and I do think they are a different lot) would boo 4 first rnd stoppages.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Props to StrikeForce   Props to StrikeForce EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:19 am

captain organic wrote:
cascade_run wrote:

Well I doubt the UFC fans(and I do think they are a different lot) would boo 4 first rnd stoppages.

I think that would be a safe bet lol.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Props to StrikeForce   Props to StrikeForce EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 1:06 am

You hear booing at an event on it's UFC thing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Props to StrikeForce   Props to StrikeForce Empty

Back to top Go down

Props to StrikeForce
Page 1 of 1