Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My weekly Big 10+1 sucks thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

My weekly Big 10+1 sucks thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My weekly Big 10+1 sucks thread   My weekly Big 10+1 sucks thread - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:46 pm

Fail for farmer. Again. A few days ago during some NFL discussion you were like "hey i bet u dont like team sports cuz u were picked last". Your disses don't even fit the discussion. I was just making fun of how gay you were looking taking this so personal. Usually it's the dumbfucks who never even went to the school that take the rivalry to such extremes. I work in an office full of big ten alumns and it's more light-hearted and less serious than your babble. So what school did you go to and what is your degree?

It's ironic. I think I noticed the change with him when I said my mental image of farmer was Matt Hughes, so ever since then he's country-fried-lockerroom-meathead stereotype to frightening extremes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

My weekly Big 10+1 sucks thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My weekly Big 10+1 sucks thread   My weekly Big 10+1 sucks thread - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:01 pm

I call BS. I never said that. You're just like Obama. You Lie!
Back to top Go down

My weekly Big 10+1 sucks thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2