Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My weekly the Big 12 sucks thread

Go down 
+3
Farmer1906
GolbeZ
NoRegret
7 posters
AuthorMessage
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

My weekly the Big 12 sucks thread Empty
PostSubject: My weekly the Big 12 sucks thread   My weekly the Big 12 sucks thread EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 2:38 pm

Colorado...a team that used to be and is supposed to be a decent team this year...got beaten by 20 points by a "second tier" MAC team

Iowa State, a team that almost EVERYONE on here picked to win this week, are getting beaten pretty steadily by a "sucky Big 10+1" conference team.

Oklahoma, a team that is supposed to be a premier football program in the country, lose one player and they all of a sudden cannot move the ball. (dont give me that shit about how Bradford is irreplaceable)- If players were irreplaceable, teams like USC, Ohio State, LSU, Florida, Penn State and others would not be solid teams EVERY YEAR. Why is that? We recruit well enough to have good depth. So for you to say that their backup QB is THAT MUCH worse than Bradford, i'd call you a damn liar. OU is supposed to have one of the best o-lines in the country and they got pushed all around the place by an inferior BYU defense.

More to come, im sure.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: My weekly the Big 12 sucks thread   My weekly the Big 12 sucks thread EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 3:59 pm

21-24
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: My weekly the Big 12 sucks thread   My weekly the Big 12 sucks thread EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:12 pm

Speaking of Big XII sucking UH is up on OSU early (I expected this one to be close. Sumlin in a hell of a coach) and tu is only up 3-0 on Wyoming. I'd love it if tu choked that one.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: My weekly the Big 12 sucks thread   My weekly the Big 12 sucks thread EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:18 pm

would be funny if both of them lost.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: My weekly the Big 12 sucks thread   My weekly the Big 12 sucks thread EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:28 pm

Wyoming tied it 3-3 Twisted Evil

UH just doesn't have the D to stop OSU enough. They do have the O to keep up and make it a game.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: My weekly the Big 12 sucks thread   My weekly the Big 12 sucks thread EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 5:11 pm

tu is still struggling with Wyoming. tu up 13-10 but UW is trying to score before half.

UH still up on OSU. OSU better turn it on int he 2nd half.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: My weekly the Big 12 sucks thread   My weekly the Big 12 sucks thread EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 5:11 pm

Texas will run away from Wyoming. Houston is smacking OSU though
Back to top Go down
BigBertha
White Belt
White Belt

PostSubject: Re: My weekly the Big 12 sucks thread   My weekly the Big 12 sucks thread EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 5:30 pm

NoRegret, don't act like the Big Ten is so great, Michigan State lost to Central Michigan, and you mentioned to two worst teams in the Big 12. I don't have anything for OU other than they played like crap and deserved to lose that game. Even without Gresham and Bradford they should beat BYU.

Good luck in your game tonight, it's going to be a good one.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: My weekly the Big 12 sucks thread   My weekly the Big 12 sucks thread EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 5:37 pm

it is not "TU"...
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: My weekly the Big 12 sucks thread   My weekly the Big 12 sucks thread EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 5:38 pm

your right it isn't TU its t.u. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: My weekly the Big 12 sucks thread   My weekly the Big 12 sucks thread EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 5:53 pm

BigBertha wrote:
NoRegret, don't act like the Big Ten is so great, Michigan State lost to Central Michigan, and you mentioned to two worst teams in the Big 12. I don't have anything for OU other than they played like crap and deserved to lose that game. Even without Gresham and Bradford they should beat BYU.

Good luck in your game tonight, it's going to be a good one.

Sorry for striking a nerve Bertha, apparently the truth does hurt.

Im not saying that the Big Ten is so great, i've been one to say were still the #3 conference in college football behind the Big 12 and SEC. I do think the gap between the Big Ten and Big 12 is very close right now though.

Pound for pound, team for team its very close between the two.

And Bertha, in case you havent been paying attention to what other people are saying, Texas is struggling with a non BCS school as is Oklahoma State. Good day sir.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: My weekly the Big 12 sucks thread   My weekly the Big 12 sucks thread EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:01 pm

tu isn't struggling anymore.

OSU came out of halftime looking sharp too.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: My weekly the Big 12 sucks thread   My weekly the Big 12 sucks thread EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:09 pm

little premature there regret... both UT and OkState look a lot better in the second half.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: My weekly the Big 12 sucks thread   My weekly the Big 12 sucks thread EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:14 pm

NoRegret wrote:
Colorado...a team that used to be and is supposed to be a decent team this year...got beaten by 20 points by a "second tier" MAC team

Iowa State, a team that almost EVERYONE on here picked to win this week, are getting beaten pretty steadily by a "sucky Big 10+1" conference team.

Oklahoma, a team that is supposed to be a premier football program in the country, lose one player and they all of a sudden cannot move the ball. (dont give me that shit about how Bradford is irreplaceable)- If players were irreplaceable, teams like USC, Ohio State, LSU, Florida, Penn State and others would not be solid teams EVERY YEAR. Why is that? We recruit well enough to have good depth. So for you to say that their backup QB is THAT MUCH worse than Bradford, i'd call you a damn liar. OU is supposed to have one of the best o-lines in the country and they got pushed all around the place by an inferior BYU defense.

More to come, im sure.

NAVY
Back to top Go down
BigBertha
White Belt
White Belt

PostSubject: Re: My weekly the Big 12 sucks thread   My weekly the Big 12 sucks thread EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:20 pm

I wouldn't say you struck a nerve with me, so much as I thought it was ironic after our conversation last weekend about talking too soon. I will agree with you that the Big Ten and Big 12 are getting closer to the same level, this year.

As much as it pains me to say this, but OSU will probably. I got my hopes up with the Texas game, but it looks like the woke up and decided to play some football.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: My weekly the Big 12 sucks thread   My weekly the Big 12 sucks thread EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:26 pm

34-10 Texas right now, they're not struggling much. Just a slow start is all.
Back to top Go down
BigBertha
White Belt
White Belt

PostSubject: Re: My weekly the Big 12 sucks thread   My weekly the Big 12 sucks thread EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:56 pm

There's the classic Poke Choke everyone is used to.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: My weekly the Big 12 sucks thread   My weekly the Big 12 sucks thread EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 7:03 pm

BigBertha wrote:
There's the classic Poke Choke everyone is used to.

Yup they never seem to be able to live up to the hype.

Look out Tx Tch because they have to goto Houston soon.
Back to top Go down
BigBertha
White Belt
White Belt

PostSubject: Re: My weekly the Big 12 sucks thread   My weekly the Big 12 sucks thread EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 7:26 pm

I thought Tulsa may win the CUSA but that Houston game up here is gonna be a hell of a game.

Houston should beat Tech even if they played in Lubbock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My weekly the Big 12 sucks thread   My weekly the Big 12 sucks thread Empty

Back to top Go down

My weekly the Big 12 sucks thread
Page 1 of 1