Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Best News Ever

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

Best News Ever Empty
PostSubject: Best News Ever   Best News Ever EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:18 pm

Carson Palmer depending a trade from the Bengals or says he will retire

Please tell me I never have to see this clown throw a pass again
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

Best News Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best News Ever   Best News Ever EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:36 pm

Carson needs a new team. The Bengals are a terrible organization with shitty training facilities and have a couple of ego maniacs that care more about there stats than winning in TO and Ocho. Carson catches all the blame but to be honest if they just ran the ball like they did the year before they probably would have been in the playoffs, but they couldnt because they have to keep those wideouts happy.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

Best News Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best News Ever   Best News Ever EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:43 pm

Please. Carson has fucking sucked for 3 years now and finally actually started to catch some heat this year. He is an awful, I repeat AWFUL quarterback with zero arm strength, no mobility, and makes terrible decisions regularly. Its just a cop-out to try and put shit on the receivers because he sucks. TO was putting together a pro-bowl season for this clown
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Best News Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best News Ever   Best News Ever EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:46 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Please. Carson has fucking sucked for 3 years now and finally actually started to catch some heat this year. He is an awful, I repeat AWFUL quarterback with zero arm strength, no mobility, and makes terrible decisions regularly. Its just a cop-out to try and put shit on the receivers because he sucks. TO was putting together a pro-bowl season for this clown

I knew i could get u going with this lol. Carson in a different setting say......Minnesota would be a good fight for him. A team with a defense and a running game is what he needs and that fits the style of QB he is. Question for u Bobbitt is what happened to this guy? For a 3 or 4 year stretch people where talking like it was Brady, Manning, then him. He fell off quick.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Best News Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best News Ever   Best News Ever EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:52 pm

He injured his elbow and chose to not get surgery on it and his arm strength never recovered because of that. He has one of the worst deep balls in the league and that was supposed to be a strength of his. Plus his mobility is terrible and the OL needs to hold blocks for about 5 seconds for him every snap. He's just a turnover machine when it comes down to it. He had quite a few pick-6s this year and about 5 more that were dropped too.

Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Best News Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best News Ever   Best News Ever EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:54 pm

U guys loved him for a while didnt u? I remember that year he got hurt on his play in the playoffs when they loss to the Steelers, u guys maybe could have made a run that year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Best News Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best News Ever   Best News Ever Empty

Back to top Go down

Best News Ever
Page 1 of 1