Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Top Afro-amer SF fighters.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

Top Afro-amer SF fighters. Empty
PostSubject: Top Afro-amer SF fighters.   Top Afro-amer SF fighters. EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 12:29 am

Cormier, Woodley, Mo, Rogers, Lashley OSP

aside from being black, and aside for Grim and OSP, all having good/excellent wrestling credentials, all of em, have also shown some pretty lousy cardio.

Cormier and Woodley were both stalling their way through the 3rd rnds of their recent fights both checking the clock often. OSP has been gassed in each of his last 2 fights(special case perhaps given the short turnarounds) Mo gassed early vs Gegard(though his wrestling did carry him through 5 rnds) and Rogers, well if u haven't seen the video of his most recent fight, I recommend that u dont.

Now I know I've seen afro fighters showing good cardio on many occasions, but what is it about the SF crew that leaves these guys tugging at their shorts midway through the 2nd rnd? It's pretty much across the board with these guys.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Top Afro-amer SF fighters.   Top Afro-amer SF fighters. EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 12:40 am

!!!!!!!!!!!

All of these are different circumstances. This is a dubious topic dude. Mo caught a second wind and fought five rounds. Cormier had never been that deep into a fight and wasn't that tired. He is a HW to boot. OSP fights every week. Lashley suffered from the Carwin effect.

Black fighters also gas in the UFC. Jon Jones was gassed in the last round against Bonnar, Rashad and Rampage have both gassed in the third round in recent fights. Melvin Gulliard has gassed badly. Anthony Johnson. Michael Johnson. Gerald Harris. I am pretty sure I've seen all these cats gas. It's not a strikeforce thing.

Now, lets list fighters of other races that also gas - or lets not, cause there are too many too name. It's not a race or a promotional thing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Top Afro-amer SF fighters.   Top Afro-amer SF fighters. EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:27 am

i kinda agree with wolf

Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Top Afro-amer SF fighters.   Top Afro-amer SF fighters. EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 3:00 am

Top Afro-amer SF fighters. Thats-racist
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Top Afro-amer SF fighters.   Top Afro-amer SF fighters. EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 5:55 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Top Afro-amer SF fighters. Thats-racist

LMAO!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top Afro-amer SF fighters.   Top Afro-amer SF fighters. Empty

Back to top Go down

Top Afro-amer SF fighters.
Page 1 of 1