Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Suicide Watch: OUSOONERSOU

Go down 
+7
NoRegret
OU
Bigs03
The Great One
CainVelasquezFan
Wolfgangsta
Farmer1906
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

Suicide Watch: OUSOONERSOU - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide Watch: OUSOONERSOU   Suicide Watch: OUSOONERSOU - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:30 pm

BigBertha wrote:
Sooners, being a Sooners fan myself, I know what your going through there buddy. I have come to conclusion this year is lost and Stoops and company need to work on developing players for next year. Call me crazy but if Gresham and Bradford aren't back for the Tulsa game that could be closer than we would all like. Atleast we have OSU in Norman.

What??? As a Longhorns fan I could never...NEVER...say something like that! (At least we have the Aggies in College Station) PUKE
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Watch: OUSOONERSOU   Suicide Watch: OUSOONERSOU - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:39 pm

He's saying they play OSU at home not that atleast they can root for them
Back to top Go down
BigBertha
White Belt
White Belt

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Watch: OUSOONERSOU   Suicide Watch: OUSOONERSOU - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:41 pm

Bigs03 wrote:
BigBertha wrote:
Sooners, being a Sooners fan myself, I know what your going through there buddy. I have come to conclusion this year is lost and Stoops and company need to work on developing players for next year. Call me crazy but if Gresham and Bradford aren't back for the Tulsa game that could be closer than we would all like. Atleast we have OSU in Norman.

What??? As a Longhorns fan I could never...NEVER...say something like that! (At least we have the Aggies in College Station) PUKE

Come on man, did you see the game? If we play like that all year we will lose atleast 4 games. I have been an OU fan since 1981 and have been through some really good times and some really bad times, and this year is just going to be a hiccup. Hell who knows, maybe Landry Jones will make us forget about Bradford. Not likely though.

I'm still waiting for the classic poke choke
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Watch: OUSOONERSOU   Suicide Watch: OUSOONERSOU - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:54 pm

Sooners played like shit,
all these 5 star players need to get a fucking ball check and decide if they want to drink free beer at the bars and get handjobs under the table or fucking play ball. How can BYU get more out of their pasty whiteboys than OU can out of their parade all americans? I not only question the players heart but also the coaching. Who would of thought OU us turning into the Texas of past.
Back to top Go down
The Great One
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
The Great One

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rich Franklin, Lyoto Machida, GSP, Hendo, Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Watch: OUSOONERSOU   Suicide Watch: OUSOONERSOU - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:21 pm

thats ok, Texas will slip up this year too.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Watch: OUSOONERSOU   Suicide Watch: OUSOONERSOU - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:40 pm

The Great One wrote:

I'm sure that thought makes OU fans feel a little better. Texas has a great chance to go undefeated this season and Colt will get a national championship to go along with his heisman trophy.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Watch: OUSOONERSOU   Suicide Watch: OUSOONERSOU - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:40 pm

Yeah tu will slip up on Turkey Day on hallowed grounds of Kyle Field
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Watch: OUSOONERSOU   Suicide Watch: OUSOONERSOU - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:45 pm

Bigs03 wrote:
The Great One wrote:

I'm sure that thought makes OU fans feel a little better. Texas has a great chance to go undefeated this season and Colt will get a national championship to go along with his heisman trophy.

not if the nations sack leader has anything to say about it!!!

Suicide Watch: OUSOONERSOU - Page 2 20081103__colorado-texas-a-m-football_p1

http://espn.go.com/college-football/statistics

He'll put Cart McCoy back on the Gator

Suicide Watch: OUSOONERSOU - Page 2 Colt1
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Watch: OUSOONERSOU   Suicide Watch: OUSOONERSOU - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 10:29 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
Yeah tu will slip up on Turkey Day on hallowed grounds of Kyle Field

LOL
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Watch: OUSOONERSOU   Suicide Watch: OUSOONERSOU - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 3:37 pm

dont worry if the longhorns lost to TT and beat OU and OU beats TT Texas will get fucked again. Atleast we have another shot. War Longhorns
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Watch: OUSOONERSOU   Suicide Watch: OUSOONERSOU - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 3:43 pm

Replace TT with OSU this year
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Watch: OUSOONERSOU   Suicide Watch: OUSOONERSOU - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 7:00 pm

re-opening the suicide watch on Sooner. Hope you're still alive and kickin it bro.

Cheer up...Bradford is coming back soon! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Watch: OUSOONERSOU   Suicide Watch: OUSOONERSOU - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Suicide Watch: OUSOONERSOU
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2