Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

If you could have any superpower, what would you pick?

Go down 
+2
GDPofDRC
LA
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

If you could have any superpower, what would you pick? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could have any superpower, what would you pick?   If you could have any superpower, what would you pick? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:50 pm

WTF I tried to use the kill myself smiley and it didn't work WTF? that sucks
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any superpower, what would you pick?   If you could have any superpower, what would you pick? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:52 pm

I know what you meant, thats happened with that smiley before... its just being an asshole
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any superpower, what would you pick?   If you could have any superpower, what would you pick? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:58 pm

Send me to medieval times LA, I would fuck history all up lol
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any superpower, what would you pick?   If you could have any superpower, what would you pick? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:30 pm

OU wrote:
LA wrote:
OU wrote:
LA wrote:
Sooners, just stopping time? Read me chosen power, Hiro on Heroes could completely control time, stop it, slow it down, time travel ect.

All I need is the ability to freeze time for whatever amount I chose with no side effects of any kind. You won't be able to kill me. I can take whatever I want in the world and leave before anyone even knows what happens.

I'd have complete control over time, have fun in medieval england

Wherever I am I'm rich, I'm untouchable and I have whatever I want. But I didn't factor into this that others would have super power abilities to use against me. I would just freeze the world forever so no one could fuck with me until I die of old age. I bet Kobe's FG% goes down when he has no arms...

I just traveled back to your creation, woops!....
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any superpower, what would you pick?   If you could have any superpower, what would you pick? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:31 pm

MMAEYES wrote:

Jurassic period?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any superpower, what would you pick?   If you could have any superpower, what would you pick? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:35 pm

LA wrote:
OU wrote:
LA wrote:
OU wrote:
LA wrote:
Sooners, just stopping time? Read me chosen power, Hiro on Heroes could completely control time, stop it, slow it down, time travel ect.

All I need is the ability to freeze time for whatever amount I chose with no side effects of any kind. You won't be able to kill me. I can take whatever I want in the world and leave before anyone even knows what happens.

I'd have complete control over time, have fun in medieval england

Wherever I am I'm rich, I'm untouchable and I have whatever I want. But I didn't factor into this that others would have super power abilities to use against me. I would just freeze the world forever so no one could fuck with me until I die of old age. I bet Kobe's FG% goes down when he has no arms...

I just traveled back to your creation, woops!....

I'll travel to yours and pull out this time...
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any superpower, what would you pick?   If you could have any superpower, what would you pick? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:35 pm

LA wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:

Jurassic period?

OK that would suck
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any superpower, what would you pick?   If you could have any superpower, what would you pick? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:42 pm

Time travel. I'd have the ability to answer nearly every question of history and evolution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any superpower, what would you pick?   If you could have any superpower, what would you pick? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:54 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Time travel. I'd have the ability to answer nearly every question of history and evolution.

You could find out what time period had the best bud. Smoke it with past world leaders and scholars. Tell Fedor not to follow Werdum to the ground....sorry, side tracked.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any superpower, what would you pick?   If you could have any superpower, what would you pick? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 5:18 pm

Find out who built the Pyramids and other mysterious landmarks across the world exactly and how. Give the Aztecs guns and horses 100 years before the Spanish find em. Stop the slave trade from starting. Although, the US might not exist at all if I did the first thing. Find out what killed the dinosaurs. Find a human ancestor a million years ago. Then 1.5. Then 2. See what they were like. Attend a Pankration fight in ancient Greece.

If you really wanted to get wild with stuff you could give the Romans electricity and the airplane.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any superpower, what would you pick?   If you could have any superpower, what would you pick? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 5:18 pm

What would the world be like if the Germans got the A-bomb first?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any superpower, what would you pick?   If you could have any superpower, what would you pick? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 5:23 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
What would the world be like if the Germans got the A-bomb first?

What if Nepolean had it? What if Licoln never got shot? What if Steve Kerr missed that shot?
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any superpower, what would you pick?   If you could have any superpower, what would you pick? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 5:39 pm

OU wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:

You could find out what time period had the best bud. Smoke it with past world leaders and scholars. Tell Fedor not to follow Werdum to the ground....sorry, side tracked.

No doubt I could go back and put some kind of sticky shit in GSP's greese so when he trys to cheat against BJ at UFC94 he'll actually be helping BJ (commence evil laugh)
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any superpower, what would you pick?   If you could have any superpower, what would you pick? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 5:44 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
OU wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:

No doubt I could go back and put some kind of sticky shit in GSP's greese so when he trys to cheat against BJ at UFC94 he'll actually be helping BJ (commence evil laugh)

You gonna put something in GSP's grease that will absorb into BJ's skin and gives him immunity to lactic acid?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any superpower, what would you pick?   If you could have any superpower, what would you pick? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

If you could have any superpower, what would you pick?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2