Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

If you could have any superpower, what would you pick?

Go down 
+2
GDPofDRC
LA
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

If you could have any superpower, what would you pick? Empty
PostSubject: If you could have any superpower, what would you pick?   If you could have any superpower, what would you pick? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:13 pm

?

I like the ability to control time, like Hiro from the show Heroes, think that almost an unstoppable power and gives you control over so much.

Made up power, the ability to get any women you want to fuck you, now that's a power.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any superpower, what would you pick?   If you could have any superpower, what would you pick? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:53 pm

The ability to soak hunnies panties when I walk into a room, oh wait, no, I don't need that times 2, I'll have to come back to this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any superpower, what would you pick?   If you could have any superpower, what would you pick? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 2:11 pm

If you are a rich, super hero you don't need the super power to fuck any bitch. The bitches will be lining up. Do we have to pick 1 or can we pick a specific hero and all their traits?
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any superpower, what would you pick?   If you could have any superpower, what would you pick? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 2:14 pm

If you could have any superpower, what would you pick? Blue_penis

/thread
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any superpower, what would you pick?   If you could have any superpower, what would you pick? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 2:16 pm

where is a little black censor bar when you need it?
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any superpower, what would you pick?   If you could have any superpower, what would you pick? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 2:18 pm

I'd go with a super powered brain. Being able to read minds and put thoughts into peoples minds.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any superpower, what would you pick?   If you could have any superpower, what would you pick? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 2:22 pm

I tell ya in a world of people with superpowers though being able to control time is probably the best. Nobody could fuck with a guy who could stop time NOBODY. That's part of the reason heroes pissed me off sometimes. Some badguy would outsmart him and I'd be like just go back in time and do the exact opposite you idiot! lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any superpower, what would you pick?   If you could have any superpower, what would you pick? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 2:23 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
I tell ya in a world of people with superpowers though being able to control time is probably the best. Nobody could fuck with a guy who could stop time NOBODY. That's part of the reason heroes pissed me off sometimes. Some badguy would outsmart him and I'd be like just go back in time and do the exact opposite you idiot! lol

how about the ability to stop time? You can stop time and kill the bad guy before people can even blink.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any superpower, what would you pick?   If you could have any superpower, what would you pick? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 2:30 pm

OU wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:

how about the ability to stop time? You can stop time and kill the bad guy before people can even blink.

Right of course that. But in the show they give the guy who never wants to kill anyone the time power Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any superpower, what would you pick?   If you could have any superpower, what would you pick? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 2:33 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
OU wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:

Right of course that. But in the show they give the guy who never wants to kill anyone the time power Rolling Eyes

Ok then stop time. Put the bastard in jail and be home in time for MNF kickoff...
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any superpower, what would you pick?   If you could have any superpower, what would you pick? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 2:34 pm

I have my answer. The ability to freeze time.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any superpower, what would you pick?   If you could have any superpower, what would you pick? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 2:50 pm

Dr Manhattan can manipulate spacetime. Powers like his, or the Phoenix, or the Green Lantern's are the way to go.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any superpower, what would you pick?   If you could have any superpower, what would you pick? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 2:55 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Dr Manhattan can manipulate spacetime. Powers like his, or the Phoenix, or the Green Lantern's are the way to go.

Yea but playing by the rules and picking 1 specific power and not just the ability of 1 super hero. I went with freezing time.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any superpower, what would you pick?   If you could have any superpower, what would you pick? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 2:59 pm

OU wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
OU wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:

Ok then stop time. Put the bastard in jail and be home in time for MNF kickoff...

LOL that could work too
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any superpower, what would you pick?   If you could have any superpower, what would you pick? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:03 pm

playing by the rules and picking 1 specific power and not just the ability of 1 super hero

Ok just reading minds so atleast I know what my wife is thinking and I don't get into trouble as much lol.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any superpower, what would you pick?   If you could have any superpower, what would you pick? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:20 pm

Sooners, just stopping time? Read me chosen power, Hiro on Heroes could completely control time, stop it, slow it down, time travel ect.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any superpower, what would you pick?   If you could have any superpower, what would you pick? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:23 pm

Dr Manhattan power's really give him control over matter among some others, the power's he displays are as follows.

â–  Complete awareness and control of basic atomic particles including the particles that construct his own body.
â–  Size alteration.
â–  Can change the coloration of his skin, as well as the composition of his clothing.
â–  Density Control.
â–  Can reverse entropy.
â–  Atemporal (in terms of his perception of time).
â–  Does not appear to age.
â–  Does not seem to require food, water, or air.
â– Immortality.
â–  Invulnerable.
â–  Can create copies of himself which act independently of each other, but operate in an intelligent collective fashion.
â–  Creation of Force Fields.
â– Can transmute matter into different states or even different types of matter.
â–  Can create matter.
â–  Teleportation of himself or other individuals over incredible distances (possibly other galaxies)
â–  Telekinesis
â– Intangibility
â– Disintegration

This thread isn't pick a power to be the most powerful, just what would you pick. If you chose Dr Manhattan's powers I could stop time and transport you 1 millions years into the future.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any superpower, what would you pick?   If you could have any superpower, what would you pick? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:24 pm

LA wrote:
Sooners, just stopping time? Read me chosen power, Hiro on Heroes could completely control time, stop it, slow it down, time travel ect.

All I need is the ability to freeze time for whatever amount I chose with no side effects of any kind. You won't be able to kill me. I can take whatever I want in the world and leave before anyone even knows what happens.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any superpower, what would you pick?   If you could have any superpower, what would you pick? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:24 pm

OU wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:

Yea but playing by the rules and picking 1 specific power and not just the ability of 1 super hero. I went with freezing time.

Yes, Superman's powers wouldn't be acceptable, but Dr Manhattan counts cause his power is unique, Green Latern counts similarly.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any superpower, what would you pick?   If you could have any superpower, what would you pick? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:27 pm

OU wrote:
LA wrote:

All I need is the ability to freeze time for whatever amount I chose with no side effects of any kind. You won't be able to kill me. I can take whatever I want in the world and leave before anyone even knows what happens.

I'd have complete control over time, have fun in medieval england
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any superpower, what would you pick?   If you could have any superpower, what would you pick? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:35 pm

I would want the power to manipulate any physical quantity of my choosing, either individually or collectively.

I would use this power to cheat on my taxes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any superpower, what would you pick?   If you could have any superpower, what would you pick? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:36 pm

i'd like to be able to fly!!! oh wait im already fly so im good

Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any superpower, what would you pick?   If you could have any superpower, what would you pick? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:48 pm

killerofchicken wrote:

:/<-: lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any superpower, what would you pick?   If you could have any superpower, what would you pick? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:49 pm

LA wrote:
OU wrote:
LA wrote:

I'd have complete control over time, have fun in medieval england

Wherever I am I'm rich, I'm untouchable and I have whatever I want. But I didn't factor into this that others would have super power abilities to use against me. I would just freeze the world forever so no one could fuck with me until I die of old age. I bet Kobe's FG% goes down when he has no arms...
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any superpower, what would you pick?   If you could have any superpower, what would you pick? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:49 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

:/<-: lol
LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any superpower, what would you pick?   If you could have any superpower, what would you pick? Empty

Back to top Go down

If you could have any superpower, what would you pick?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next