Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Atlanta Falcons getting no love.

Go down 
+6
NoRegret
josh200612
OU
acccardinal12
timthebim
SOKO
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

Atlanta Falcons getting no love. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons getting no love.   Atlanta Falcons getting no love. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 3:22 pm

OU wrote:
sokolkevin wrote:
Im going to let you two slide especially regret I think he is busting my balls for fun and as far as you go OU you bust my balls for sport but atleast I return the favor when I can even though that might be a while. Hey you wanna take gsp in a AV bet. I need some ammunition here and will give you the favorite.

Hell yeah I'll take that bet. I hate that cock sucker Kos. More reason to root against him.
You are right it might be a long, long time before you can fire back at me and my Sooners cheers

Scary info: Kenny Stills and Roy Finch are true freshman...

cant argue that......... and yeah I hate Kos as much as the next but going with the dog this time.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons getting no love.   Atlanta Falcons getting no love. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:42 pm

Well kevin u will get a win there! Kos will beat GSP.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons getting no love.   Atlanta Falcons getting no love. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 2:22 pm

timthebim wrote:
Well kevin u will get a win there! Kos will beat GSP.

that would be nice and when vitor beats anderson we will have a nice mixed up ufc with some damn good contender fights coming up.

Last edited by sokolkevin on Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

Favorite Fighter(s) : Marvin Hagler,Ben Henderson,Rich Franklin,Clay Guida

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons getting no love.   Atlanta Falcons getting no love. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 2:39 pm

OU wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
If the Eagles had a fuckin defense, they'd be the top team in the NFC without hesitation IMO.

And if the Bears had an O-Line they would be elite as well. But that just isn't the case.

The Patriots don't blitz much,so this should not be a factor on Sunday.As a Pats fan I am a bit leery of this game due to the fact they are coming off an emotional game and a short week.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons getting no love.   Atlanta Falcons getting no love. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 5:20 pm

WinstonSmith wrote:
OU wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
If the Eagles had a fuckin defense, they'd be the top team in the NFC without hesitation IMO.

And if the Bears had an O-Line they would be elite as well. But that just isn't the case.

The Patriots don't blitz much,so this should not be a factor on Sunday.As a Pats fan I am a bit leery of this game due to the fact they are coming off an emotional game and a short week.

I think they will blitz alittle more this week just because of the Bears O-Line troubles.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons getting no love.   Atlanta Falcons getting no love. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 5:52 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons getting no love.   Atlanta Falcons getting no love. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Atlanta Falcons getting no love.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2