Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Atlanta Falcons getting no love.

Go down 
+6
NoRegret
josh200612
OU
acccardinal12
timthebim
SOKO
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

Atlanta Falcons getting no love. Empty
PostSubject: Atlanta Falcons getting no love.   Atlanta Falcons getting no love. EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:06 pm

All I fucking hear about is the pats and jets etc etc on espn. I know the falcons have won a few close ones and have not killed everyone they faced but damn we took the steelers to overtime, beat the saints, bucs twice, ravens, I mean what more do my boys have to do to get some credit from the media. Its all good cause we are 10-2 and coming for everyone including a rematch with the eagles.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons getting no love.   Atlanta Falcons getting no love. EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:07 pm

They are about to talk about the Falcons in a minute on First Take.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons getting no love.   Atlanta Falcons getting no love. EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:08 pm

Start Chris Redman and I will jump on the bandwagon.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons getting no love.   Atlanta Falcons getting no love. EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:10 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:

Start Chris Redman and they wont never win another game this century LOL.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons getting no love.   Atlanta Falcons getting no love. EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:10 pm

Are you kidding? I hear Atlanta getting a ton of love. The are still being called the favs in the NFC. But the AFC is just so strong this year, I can understand them getting most of the conversation.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons getting no love.   Atlanta Falcons getting no love. EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:15 pm

The Falcons are number 1 on the NFL power rankings!
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons getting no love.   Atlanta Falcons getting no love. EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:22 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:

haha lmao beast
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons getting no love.   Atlanta Falcons getting no love. EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:24 pm

idk what you are talking about kevin but all ive been hearing is that they are up there with the pats.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons getting no love.   Atlanta Falcons getting no love. EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:24 pm

timthebim wrote:

yeah I know but the afc is gettin all the love but its good I guess we will fly under the radar.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons getting no love.   Atlanta Falcons getting no love. EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:26 pm

sokolkevin wrote:
timthebim wrote:

yeah I know but the afc is gettin all the love but its good I guess we will fly under the radar.

maybe the falcons should play on cbs more and get off of fox.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons getting no love.   Atlanta Falcons getting no love. EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:26 pm

It might just be an atlanta thing cause all of us here are not hearing much. Or not as much as we would expect. Glad to hear it from you guys.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons getting no love.   Atlanta Falcons getting no love. EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:27 pm

The Falcons will not win the superbowl. They may not even represent the NFC.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons getting no love.   Atlanta Falcons getting no love. EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:28 pm

kevin is starting to act like bird LOL
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons getting no love.   Atlanta Falcons getting no love. EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:29 pm

sokolkevin wrote:
It might just be an atlanta thing cause all of us here are not hearing much. Or not as much as we would expect. Glad to hear it from you guys.

Yeah must be, they damn sure aren't flying under the radar. They are the only NFC team that gets any serious talk.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons getting no love.   Atlanta Falcons getting no love. EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:31 pm

If the Eagles had a fuckin defense, they'd be the top team in the NFC without hesitation IMO.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons getting no love.   Atlanta Falcons getting no love. EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:35 pm

NoRegret wrote:
If the Eagles had a fuckin defense, they'd be the top team in the NFC without hesitation IMO.

And if the Bears had an O-Line they would be elite as well. But that just isn't the case.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons getting no love.   Atlanta Falcons getting no love. EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:35 pm

timthebim wrote:

This.

They're talking about the Pats and Jets because that is the nastiest rivalry in football and the Pats just put a Sam Adams bottle up the Jets ass and kicked them in the stomach so hard it shattered on MNF.

The Pats deserve to be ranked number 1. They beat the Colts when they were division leaders, then the Steelers, then the Jets. The Falcons are great but the Patriots have the better record this year and the better players and coach.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons getting no love.   Atlanta Falcons getting no love. EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:36 pm

Bears are elite. Bears Oline has come into it's own. The Bears move to #1 once they beat the Pats.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons getting no love.   Atlanta Falcons getting no love. EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:39 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
timthebim wrote:

This.

They're talking about the Pats and Jets because that is the nastiest rivalry in football and the Pats just put a Sam Adams bottle up the Jets ass and kicked them in the stomach so hard it shattered on MNF.

The Pats deserve to be ranked number 1. They beat the Colts when they were division leaders, then the Steelers, then the Jets. The Falcons are great but the Patriots have the better record this year and the better players and coach.

Also the Pats have wins over Ravens, Jets, Steelers and Colts. They have nice wins.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons getting no love.   Atlanta Falcons getting no love. EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:39 pm

The Falcons will choke. You can take that to the bank.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons getting no love.   Atlanta Falcons getting no love. EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:41 pm

Bears have the Pats, GB, Vikes, and Jets to go. It will be tough to get more than one win the rest of the season.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons getting no love.   Atlanta Falcons getting no love. EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:59 pm

NoRegret wrote:

Damn regret my longhorns already chocked man take it easy on me lol.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons getting no love.   Atlanta Falcons getting no love. EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 3:01 pm

sokolkevin wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

Damn regret my longhorns already chocked man take it easy on me lol.

Over and over and over and over and over and over....wait is that enough? Nope they did it 7 times....and over cheers
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons getting no love.   Atlanta Falcons getting no love. EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 3:06 pm

Im going to let you two slide especially regret I think he is busting my balls for fun and as far as you go OU you bust my balls for sport but atleast I return the favor when I can even though that might be a while. Hey you wanna take gsp in a AV bet. I need some ammunition here and will give you the favorite.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons getting no love.   Atlanta Falcons getting no love. EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 3:12 pm

sokolkevin wrote:
Im going to let you two slide especially regret I think he is busting my balls for fun and as far as you go OU you bust my balls for sport but atleast I return the favor when I can even though that might be a while. Hey you wanna take gsp in a AV bet. I need some ammunition here and will give you the favorite.

Hell yeah I'll take that bet. I hate that cock sucker Kos. More reason to root against him.
You are right it might be a long, long time before you can fire back at me and my Sooners cheers

Scary info: Kenny Stills and Roy Finch are true freshman...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons getting no love.   Atlanta Falcons getting no love. Empty

Back to top Go down

Atlanta Falcons getting no love.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next