Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A great fantasy and historical sports site!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

A great fantasy and historical sports site!!! Empty
PostSubject: A great fantasy and historical sports site!!!   A great fantasy and historical sports site!!! EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 3:24 am

http://www.whatifsports.com

If you're like me and like comparing great sports teams against 1 another then this is the site for you. It simulates scores and gives you box scores of imaginary games such as 1996 Bulls vs 2008 Celtics.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: A great fantasy and historical sports site!!!   A great fantasy and historical sports site!!! EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 1:00 pm

LOL hey BBC and Regret i just did 06 Cards and 06 OSU on a neutral field and the Cards won 20 - 17 HAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: A great fantasy and historical sports site!!!   A great fantasy and historical sports site!!! EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 2:22 pm

That would be sick if they had sim MMA, peak and current fighter ability
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: A great fantasy and historical sports site!!!   A great fantasy and historical sports site!!! EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 2:51 pm

I can't even get it to work. Nothing pops up and I even changed my options to allow pop ups like suggested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A great fantasy and historical sports site!!!   A great fantasy and historical sports site!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

A great fantasy and historical sports site!!!
Page 1 of 1