Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2 of the Strikeforce KO's

Go down 
+6
throwdownfight1
josh200612
captain organic
GDPofDRC
Birdofthad
timthebim
10 posters
AuthorMessage

2 of the Strikeforce KO's Empty
PostSubject: 2 of the Strikeforce KO's   2 of the Strikeforce KO's EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:03 am

Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: 2 of the Strikeforce KO's   2 of the Strikeforce KO's EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:05 am

2 great KOs!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: 2 of the Strikeforce KO's   2 of the Strikeforce KO's EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:08 am

oohhh shit epicness

specially the follow up shot on poor Lindland, man hope the guys ok
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: 2 of the Strikeforce KO's   2 of the Strikeforce KO's EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:08 am

I hope he retires.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: 2 of the Strikeforce KO's   2 of the Strikeforce KO's EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:11 am

I was saying in the Chat, Lindland's couple of Ko's the last couple of years have been worse than Chuck's, considerably so.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: 2 of the Strikeforce KO's   2 of the Strikeforce KO's EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:12 am

timthebim wrote:
I hope he retires.

as long as he fights guys like Casey he's OK.

I know they look bad, but Belfort and Lawler are two of the most dangerous guys at MW.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: 2 of the Strikeforce KO's   2 of the Strikeforce KO's EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:13 am

one of the best cards ever!

LOL!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: 2 of the Strikeforce KO's   2 of the Strikeforce KO's EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:15 am

captain organic wrote:
timthebim wrote:
I hope he retires.

I know they look bad, but Belfort and Lawler are two of the most dangerous guys at MW.

Yeah but they arent flash KOs he is getting knocked completely out till a point there may be brain damage.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: 2 of the Strikeforce KO's   2 of the Strikeforce KO's EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:15 am

captain organic wrote:
timthebim wrote:
I hope he retires.

I've personally felt that Belfort Damaged him permanently from his KO. I watched that Affliction this morning too. He was out the same way, scary out.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

GDPofDRC wrote:
captain organic wrote:
timthebim wrote:
I hope he retires.

I've personally felt that Belfort Damaged him permanently from his KO. I watched that Affliction this morning too. He was out the same way, scary out.

Agree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 of the Strikeforce KO's   2 of the Strikeforce KO's EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:55 am

Great card.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 of the Strikeforce KO's   2 of the Strikeforce KO's EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:58 am

Hey bird, Daley kinda threw a check hook Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 of the Strikeforce KO's   2 of the Strikeforce KO's EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:20 am

It was a great card to finish the year by Strikeforce.
Back to top Go down
throwdownfight1
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Matt Hughes,Tito Ortiz,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: 2 of the Strikeforce KO's   2 of the Strikeforce KO's EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 12:31 am

awesome kos but how can anyone say this card was great. i guess to me its more about competition and its quite obvious most of the fights on this card were one sided the moment they were announced. the lindland ko was expected. the daley ko surprised me but then again what can you expect from smith, a guy who was barely a 3rd string mw and has gotten outstruck in his previous bouts. the hendo fight was a bit surprising however its still the same hendo that lost to sheilds , the differnce is that sheilds has a chin. good event and awesome ko's .would of been sweet if kyle actually would of had a ground game and had finished antonio after he dropped him
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: 2 of the Strikeforce KO's   2 of the Strikeforce KO's EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 1:04 am

throwdownfight1 wrote:
awesome kos but how can anyone say this card was great. i guess to me its more about competition and its quite obvious most of the fights on this card were one sided the moment they were announced. the lindland ko was expected. the daley ko surprised me but then again what can you expect from smith, a guy who was barely a 3rd string mw and has gotten outstruck in his previous bouts. the hendo fight was a bit surprising however its still the same hendo that lost to sheilds , the differnce is that sheilds has a chin. good event and awesome ko's .would of been sweet if kyle actually would of had a ground game and had finished antonio after he dropped him

Did you even see the Shields fight? He about took his head off with a quickness and Shields survived by the skin of his teeth. Those shots from the standing position Hendo laid on Babalu would have KO'd just about anyone in the world at 185.
Back to top Go down
throwdownfight1
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

PostSubject: Re: 2 of the Strikeforce KO's   2 of the Strikeforce KO's EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 am

Ludo wrote:
throwdownfight1 wrote:

Did you even see the Shields fight? He about took his head off with a quickness and Shields survived by the skin of his teeth. Those shots from the standing position Hendo laid on Babalu would have KO'd just about anyone in the world at 185.

sorry but i have seen babalu dropped several times and havent seen him have a win over a top guy in years. in the end are you trying to say had hendo not landed 2 of the shots or had babalu had the chin of tito of page he would of beaten hendo in the next 2 upcoming rounds cus hendo would of gassed by then
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: 2 of the Strikeforce KO's   2 of the Strikeforce KO's EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 1:52 am

throwdownfight1 wrote:
Ludo wrote:
throwdownfight1 wrote:

sorry but i have seen babalu dropped several times and havent seen him have a win over a top guy in years. in the end are you trying to say had hendo not landed 2 of the shots or had babalu had the chin of tito of page he would of beaten hendo in the next 2 upcoming rounds cus hendo would of gassed by then

I'm saying by the way you worded things it is very clear you don't have a clue what your talking about. Saying Babalu has no chin or had no chin in the fight last night because those shots KO'd him is like saying Machida has no chin because the shot Shogun landed KO'd him.
Back to top Go down
throwdownfight1
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

PostSubject: Re: 2 of the Strikeforce KO's   2 of the Strikeforce KO's EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 2:06 am

Ludo wrote:
throwdownfight1 wrote:
Ludo wrote:
throwdownfight1 wrote:

I'm saying by the way you worded things it is very clear you don't have a clue what your talking about. Saying Babalu has no chin or had no chin in the fight last night because those shots KO'd him is like saying Machida has no chin because the shot Shogun landed KO'd him.

ok i see how the wording wasnt right but my true point to that is that every time as of late that babalu has tried to fight a top guy he has fallen short due to the same reason just like in his fight agaisnt moussasi.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: 2 of the Strikeforce KO's   2 of the Strikeforce KO's EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 2:19 am

I never said Babalu was a top fighter. I'm just saying those two shots would have KO'd anybody anywhere at 185 or 205 for that matter. Ain't but a handful of cats who ever took a Dan Henderson right hook flush and were conscious in the next thirty seconds. I do agree that the Babalu fight was fairly predictable and that Sobral himself was always overrated.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: 2 of the Strikeforce KO's   2 of the Strikeforce KO's EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 2:53 am

Babalu was about as good as he's always been in his recent run and he's always been good. Babalu's talent or game doesn't need seriously questioned. I am sure there are question marks on him going forward but lets not act like he's a bum or a can. He's still a 15 and at worst top 20 guy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: 2 of the Strikeforce KO's   2 of the Strikeforce KO's EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 4:15 am

Fight Matrix this morning dropped Babalu to 17th and reintroduced Hendo at 7th in their LHW rankings.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: 2 of the Strikeforce KO's   2 of the Strikeforce KO's EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 10:41 am

Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: 2 of the Strikeforce KO's   2 of the Strikeforce KO's EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:54 am

sick HL video, kyle almost had that huge fuck
Back to top Go down
throwdownfight1
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

PostSubject: Re: 2 of the Strikeforce KO's   2 of the Strikeforce KO's EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 1:26 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Fight Matrix this morning dropped Babalu to 17th and reintroduced Hendo at 7th in their LHW rankings.

im ok with this. i only really see like 7 other lhws beating hendo anyways and none of them are in strikeforce.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: 2 of the Strikeforce KO's   2 of the Strikeforce KO's EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 1:35 pm

Yeah fight Matrix is far from perfect but this is okay by them I think too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 of the Strikeforce KO's   2 of the Strikeforce KO's Empty

Back to top Go down

2 of the Strikeforce KO's
Page 1 of 1