Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Strikeforce will not be signing Gerald Harris

Go down 
+2
captain organic
MMAEYES
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

Strikeforce will not be signing Gerald Harris Empty
PostSubject: Strikeforce will not be signing Gerald Harris   Strikeforce will not be signing Gerald Harris EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:09 am

http://www.mmamania.com/2010/12/1/1848190/strikeforce-will-not-be-signing-gerald-harris

"I talked to my guys about it, actually, they talked to me about it. I watched the fight [against Falcao], I didn't know how to judge it. Then they told me about his background and his past and things you are telling me now, that this guy is a tremendous athlete (who) has a ton of potential and just had bad showing or fought very cautious to try and win the fight. The only thing right now is we are really committed to the fighters we have under contract now and I want to make sure these guys get in the mix two or three next year. That doesn't mean we can't revisit with him, but for right now, I would say that I want to take care of the roster we currently have."
-Scott Coker
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce will not be signing Gerald Harris   Strikeforce will not be signing Gerald Harris EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:16 am

Good move by SF. Yeah there are some real good names out there that would look great on their roster. But they already have guys grumbling about inactivity.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce will not be signing Gerald Harris   Strikeforce will not be signing Gerald Harris EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:39 am

I don't know maybe they don't need a MW but I think they should have signed him.
Back to top Go down
throwdownfight1
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Matt Hughes,Tito Ortiz,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce will not be signing Gerald Harris   Strikeforce will not be signing Gerald Harris EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:18 am

dana made a mistake by letting him go, sf has made another one by not signin him.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce will not be signing Gerald Harris   Strikeforce will not be signing Gerald Harris EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:49 am

I def don't think he needed to be cut imo.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce will not be signing Gerald Harris   Strikeforce will not be signing Gerald Harris EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:53 pm

throwdownfight1 wrote:
dana made a mistake by letting him go, sf has made another one by not signin him.

I agree with this.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce will not be signing Gerald Harris   Strikeforce will not be signing Gerald Harris EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 2:17 pm

No surprise. He looked horrible against a fighter that didnt really wow anybody himself. I knew he was going to get cut.

SF should sign Rosholt. He has some quality wins and was truly a bad release.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce will not be signing Gerald Harris   Strikeforce will not be signing Gerald Harris EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 2:19 pm

Kings, I'm probably going to tally up the divisional rankings later on tonight. If you don't have time to get them in by then not a big deal, just letting you know
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce will not be signing Gerald Harris   Strikeforce will not be signing Gerald Harris EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 2:20 pm

yeah lets go Kings.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce will not be signing Gerald Harris   Strikeforce will not be signing Gerald Harris EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 2:24 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Kings, I'm probably going to tally up the divisional rankings later on tonight. If you don't have time to get them in by then not a big deal, just letting you know

I'll post them within the next few hours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce will not be signing Gerald Harris   Strikeforce will not be signing Gerald Harris Empty

Back to top Go down

Strikeforce will not be signing Gerald Harris
Page 1 of 1