Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thank You Valentijn Overeem

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Thank You Valentijn Overeem Empty
PostSubject: Thank You Valentijn Overeem   Thank You Valentijn Overeem EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:27 pm

Thank You for dropping out of your fight against Antonio Silva. Not only have the fans been rewarded with a better fight but we also don't have to worry about StrikeForce trying to sell us Big Foot vs Overeem in the near future. Atleast I hope not.

Anyone else think if Big Foot won StrikeForce may have tried to make Overeem vs Silva. I already know that Alistair would more than likely want to fight Silva after he beat up his brother. Hopefully Antonio beating Mike Kyle wont make Overeem demand a Big Foot fight.

Also, Mike Kyle vs Antonio Silva should make for an exciting fight it offers a big man vs the littler man fight and should be entertaining. I think it will end with a decision or stoppage for Antonio.

Dont feel bad Valentijn and get better, and hey, you'll always have this

Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Valentijn Overeem   Thank You Valentijn Overeem EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:48 pm

I'd be perfectly cool with Silva vs Alistair.

Not only is Silva a very credible opponent, he's also the only top SF hwy who wants to fight the other top SF heavies.

but yeah Kyle makes for a better fight then Valentijn. And the short notice brings a level of intrigue.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Valentijn Overeem   Thank You Valentijn Overeem EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:55 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
Thank You for dropping out of your fight against Antonio Silva. Not only have the fans been rewarded with a better fight but we also don't have to worry about StrikeForce trying to sell us Big Foot vs Overeem in the near future. Atleast I hope not.

Anyone else think if Big Foot won StrikeForce may have tried to make Overeem vs Silva. I already know that Alistair would more than likely want to fight Silva after he beat up his brother. Hopefully Antonio beating Mike Kyle wont make Overeem demand a Big Foot fight.

Also, Mike Kyle vs Antonio Silva should make for an exciting fight it offers a big man vs the littler man fight and should be entertaining. I think it will end with a decision or stoppage for Antonio.

Dont feel bad Valentijn and get better, and hey, you'll always have this

This fight not happening sucks for this exact reason. Why don't you want Silva to have a shot at Overeem?
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Valentijn Overeem   Thank You Valentijn Overeem EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:41 pm

I want to see them fight just not next

I would rather see Overeem fight Werdum or Fedor next and see Silva fight Barnett
Back to top Go down
throwdownfight1
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Matt Hughes,Tito Ortiz,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Valentijn Overeem   Thank You Valentijn Overeem EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:07 am

i remeber once reading that if you violate a suspension to go fight elsewere in another country then the commision might not approve you fight in the same state when you come back. i know this wasnt the case with bigfoot after he went to go fight in japan after he got busted with roids and then came back however will the cali commision say anything about josh fighting in cali after ditching his hearing several times to go fight in japan.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Valentijn Overeem   Thank You Valentijn Overeem EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:49 pm

captain organic wrote:
I'd be perfectly cool with Silva vs Alistair.

Not only is Silva a very credible opponent, he's also the only top SF hwy who wants to fight the other top SF heavies.

but yeah Kyle makes for a better fight then Valentijn. And the short notice brings a level of intrigue.

This! I really want to see Bigfoot vs Reem bad. I think it would be a great fight and could see Bigfoot walking out with a win.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Valentijn Overeem   Thank You Valentijn Overeem Empty

Back to top Go down

Thank You Valentijn Overeem
Page 1 of 1