Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Marquart swears to be aggressive, calls out Wandy

Go down 
+6
GDPofDRC
MMAEYES
SOKO
killerofchicken
Ludo
OU
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Marquart swears to be aggressive, calls out Wandy Empty
PostSubject: Marquart swears to be aggressive, calls out Wandy   Marquart swears to be aggressive, calls out Wandy EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:30 am

http://www.mmamania.com/2010/11/30/1846252/ufc-quick-quote-nate-marquardt-calls-out-and-wants-to-knock-out
"In order to re-establish myself as the number one contender, my next opponent needs to be an elite fighter who will stand and bang with me in the center of the Octagon until one of us is knocked out. The fight that makes the most sense to me is Wanderlei Silva. I have a ton of respect for Wanderlei and have wanted this fight for years, the fans have wanted this fight, they deserve to see two of the best fighters in the world in an all out war. Wanderlei is an amazing fighter who is very aggressive, I will pursue him with unwavering tenacity, then I will knock him out! I promise the UFC, Dana, my fans, my team, my coaches and most importantly myself that never again will there be a question about my cage aggression."
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Marquart swears to be aggressive, calls out Wandy   Marquart swears to be aggressive, calls out Wandy EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:31 am

Seems like the thing to do. Call out Wanderlei whenever your entertainment value is in question.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Marquart swears to be aggressive, calls out Wandy   Marquart swears to be aggressive, calls out Wandy EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:34 am

Thats what happens when a guy becomes a legend by almost killing people and then starts to decline.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Marquart swears to be aggressive, calls out Wandy   Marquart swears to be aggressive, calls out Wandy EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:37 am

the way Nates been fighting I'd pick The Axe Murderer in this one any day of the week, even on a tuesday!

Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Marquart swears to be aggressive, calls out Wandy   Marquart swears to be aggressive, calls out Wandy EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:40 am

killerofchicken wrote:
the way Nates been fighting I'd pick The Axe Murderer in this one any day of the week, even on a tuesday!

Lets not go overboard here. He almost finished Sonnen even after getting grapplefucked for two and a half rounds. He flash KO'd Maia, and had the Street Fighter combo on Gouveia.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Marquart swears to be aggressive, calls out Wandy   Marquart swears to be aggressive, calls out Wandy EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:42 am

Ludo wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

Lets not go overboard here. He almost finished Sonnen even after getting grapplefucked for two and a half rounds. He flash KO'd Maia, and had the Street Fighter combo on Gouveia.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Marquart swears to be aggressive, calls out Wandy   Marquart swears to be aggressive, calls out Wandy EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:44 am

fuck it set up leben vs nate till wand comes back and wand fights the winner. Also who would you guys pick. I think nate takes that one.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Marquart swears to be aggressive, calls out Wandy   Marquart swears to be aggressive, calls out Wandy EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:50 am

I think Nate takes it but Leben could make it ugly.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Marquart swears to be aggressive, calls out Wandy   Marquart swears to be aggressive, calls out Wandy EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:56 am

im so down on Nate right now its not even funny
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Marquart swears to be aggressive, calls out Wandy   Marquart swears to be aggressive, calls out Wandy EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:10 pm

killerofchicken wrote:

You should be placed in a burlap sack and beaten with reeds.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Marquart swears to be aggressive, calls out Wandy   Marquart swears to be aggressive, calls out Wandy EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:12 pm

Ludo wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

You should be placed in a burlap sack and beaten with reeds.
Ill beat you up i train UFC!!! havent you hurd?
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Marquart swears to be aggressive, calls out Wandy   Marquart swears to be aggressive, calls out Wandy EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:16 pm

Don't be scared, homie.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Marquart swears to be aggressive, calls out Wandy   Marquart swears to be aggressive, calls out Wandy EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:30 pm

I'm soo sick of people calling out Wandy. And it's not just the calling out itself, I'm starting to think that these fighters see Wandy as easy win. Now they know better than to actually say that, but that's the feel I'm getting.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Marquart swears to be aggressive, calls out Wandy   Marquart swears to be aggressive, calls out Wandy EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:32 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
I'm soo sick of people calling out Wandy. And it's not just the calling out itself, I'm starting to think that these fighters see Wandy as easy win. Now they know better than to actually say that, but that's the feel I'm getting.

I agree.

Nate is one of the more overrated MW's today. Calling out a aging injured Silva has been the trend lately for guys thinking they will have an easy steppingstone over a credible veteran who for all intensive purposes could be a shadow of his former self when he comes back, no one knows. I hope he gets a chance to embarrass Nate some day.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Marquart swears to be aggressive, calls out Wandy   Marquart swears to be aggressive, calls out Wandy EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:53 pm

The thing is Wandy has so much pride any1 that calls him out he will fight and these guys know it. U dont have to look to hard to find a fight with wandy. LeBan wants it and thats who wandy wants when he gets back and after that Im sure Nate doesnt scare him either.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Marquart swears to be aggressive, calls out Wandy   Marquart swears to be aggressive, calls out Wandy EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 1:00 pm

I'm saying it right now Wandy will knock Leben and Belcher(If he can ever fight) the fuck out. Nate I'm alittle more worried about
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Marquart swears to be aggressive, calls out Wandy   Marquart swears to be aggressive, calls out Wandy EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 1:02 pm

I disagree. Wandy coming back from an injury fighting Leban who is a very hot fighter right now is a bad move for him in my opinion. I got Leben by UD.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Marquart swears to be aggressive, calls out Wandy   Marquart swears to be aggressive, calls out Wandy EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 2:47 pm

So the list is now

Aki
Leben
Belcher
Nate.

It started to get stale at Belcher. Im not even that interested in Nate vs Wandy.

And I don't think these guys see Wandy as an easy win, but no way do all these guys call out a prime Wandy. No chance.

Leben is the only guy with a legit claim imo.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Marquart swears to be aggressive, calls out Wandy   Marquart swears to be aggressive, calls out Wandy EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 2:50 pm

captain organic wrote:
So the list is now

Aki
Leben
Belcher
Nate.

It started to get stale at Belcher. Im not even that interested in Nate vs Wandy.

And I don't think these guys see Wandy as an easy win, but no way do all these guys call out a prime Wandy. No chance.

Leben is the only guy with a legit claim imo.

I agree. Leben 1st. That's what I want, I think either that or Belchar would be the most wanted by the masses, but probably Leben.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Marquart swears to be aggressive, calls out Wandy   Marquart swears to be aggressive, calls out Wandy EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 2:55 pm

It really is just lame. Anyone that wants to try to get/remain relevant or anyone that wants to prove they are exciting to watch wants to fight Wandy. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Marquart swears to be aggressive, calls out Wandy   Marquart swears to be aggressive, calls out Wandy EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 2:56 pm

I'm calling out Wanderlei Silva right now!!!!
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Marquart swears to be aggressive, calls out Wandy   Marquart swears to be aggressive, calls out Wandy EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 2:57 pm

Correction, I bet Leben would call out a prime Wandy(assuming the same weight class).
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

PostSubject: Re: Marquart swears to be aggressive, calls out Wandy   Marquart swears to be aggressive, calls out Wandy EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 3:10 pm

hope wand goes on a tear and puts fear back in these fuckers.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Marquart swears to be aggressive, calls out Wandy   Marquart swears to be aggressive, calls out Wandy EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 3:15 pm

Wandy needs to make his own version of Punk'd. Go out with a video camera and confront these guys in the parking lot.
Marquart swears to be aggressive, calls out Wandy Popcorn
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Marquart swears to be aggressive, calls out Wandy   Marquart swears to be aggressive, calls out Wandy EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 3:15 pm

captain organic wrote:
Correction, I bet Leben would call out a prime Wandy(assuming the same weight class).

Yeah I agree he is def dumb enough to do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marquart swears to be aggressive, calls out Wandy   Marquart swears to be aggressive, calls out Wandy Empty

Back to top Go down

Marquart swears to be aggressive, calls out Wandy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next