Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

wikileaks

Go down 
+8
oggy420
Thomasdrrn09
GDPofDRC
Ziggy116
OU
acccardinal12
bobbitt15
Wolfgangsta
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

wikileaks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wikileaks   wikileaks - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 4:56 pm

Here Are The “Sex Crimes” Interpol Wants Julian Assange Arrested For

Henry Blodget
Business Insider
Dec 1, 2010
It was initially assumed, when the molestation and rape charges were filed in Sweden against Wikileaks founder Julian Assange a couple months back, that they were a political hit job–an attempt to silence him for publishing stuff that powerful people don’t want to see published.
Then the stories underlying the charges were published, and it seemed something else was at work. (Women scorned).
But now Wikileaks has published a whole new trove of documents, causing US politicians to howl that Julian Assange should be arrested for espionage.
And now Interpol has issued a warrant for Assange’s arrest on the sex charges!
What are those sex charges, anyway?
Assuming they’re the same Swedish sex charges, to hear the Sydney Herald’s Asher Moses tell it, they’re complaints from two women annoyed that they let Assange seduce them.
The two women who filed the original charges had sex with Assange on successive nights. Both seemed pissed that he charmed them into bed and then never called them again. Both were mortified to learn, after the fact, that he had had sex with them on back-to-back evenings. One was annoyed that, after seducing her in a movie theater, he spent the 45 minutes in the cab riding from a movie to her apartment “tweeting and texting and reading stories about himself.” Both said he preferred not to wear a condom. One said he seemed to have an aversion to the word “no.” And so on. At least as the Sydney Herald’s Asher Moses tells it, there’s not much in the stories about forced sex or “molestation” or politically-driven hit jobs. Mostly it’s about two Julian Assange fans annoyed that the rock star Wikileaks founder charmed their pants off and then bolted.
The rape charges have since been dropped. The “molestation” charge is outstanding.
And now Interpol has issued a warrant for Assange’s arrest...
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

wikileaks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wikileaks   wikileaks - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 5:43 pm

oggy420 wrote:
Here Are The “Sex Crimes” Interpol Wants Julian Assange Arrested For

Henry Blodget
Business Insider
Dec 1, 2010
It was initially assumed, when the molestation and rape charges were filed in Sweden against Wikileaks founder Julian Assange a couple months back, that they were a political hit job–an attempt to silence him for publishing stuff that powerful people don’t want to see published.
Then the stories underlying the charges were published, and it seemed something else was at work. (Women scorned).
But now Wikileaks has published a whole new trove of documents, causing US politicians to howl that Julian Assange should be arrested for espionage.
And now Interpol has issued a warrant for Assange’s arrest on the sex charges!
What are those sex charges, anyway?
Assuming they’re the same Swedish sex charges, to hear the Sydney Herald’s Asher Moses tell it, they’re complaints from two women annoyed that they let Assange seduce them.
The two women who filed the original charges had sex with Assange on successive nights. Both seemed pissed that he charmed them into bed and then never called them again. Both were mortified to learn, after the fact, that he had had sex with them on back-to-back evenings. One was annoyed that, after seducing her in a movie theater, he spent the 45 minutes in the cab riding from a movie to her apartment “tweeting and texting and reading stories about himself.” Both said he preferred not to wear a condom. One said he seemed to have an aversion to the word “no.” And so on. At least as the Sydney Herald’s Asher Moses tells it, there’s not much in the stories about forced sex or “molestation” or politically-driven hit jobs. Mostly it’s about two Julian Assange fans annoyed that the rock star Wikileaks founder charmed their pants off and then bolted.
The rape charges have since been dropped. The “molestation” charge is outstanding.
And now Interpol has issued a warrant for Assange’s arrest...

And?
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

wikileaks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wikileaks   wikileaks - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 5:49 pm

They're going after him because he's telling us the truth. Not because he's a criminal.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

wikileaks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wikileaks   wikileaks - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 5:53 pm

They're going after him on this "charge" to hang on to him until they can try and find a way to get him on espionage. Neither will stick and they still don't know where the hell the coward is, so it doesn't matter.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

wikileaks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wikileaks   wikileaks - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 7:29 pm

anyone that exposes the truth is labeled as a terrorist. Freedom of speech and freedom of the press is under attack. Obama promised us transparency right? And yet he failed to deliver. So if our leaders aren't going to do what they say they are gonna do, the people of the republic have to take it upon themselves to do it.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

wikileaks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wikileaks   wikileaks - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:00 pm

instead of trying to kill the messenger who brought us the info, shouldn't we be getting mad about stuff like this???

Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

wikileaks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wikileaks   wikileaks - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:22 pm

oggy420 wrote:
instead of trying to kill the messenger who brought us the info, shouldn't we be getting mad about stuff like this???

yeah, how do we give props to that guy.

Gotta say, that brings a lump. Shakes my breathing a bit.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

wikileaks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wikileaks   wikileaks - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 1:57 pm

oggy420 wrote:
anyone that exposes the truth is labeled as a terrorist. Freedom of speech and freedom of the press is under attack. Obama promised us transparency right? And yet he failed to deliver. So if our leaders aren't going to do what they say they are gonna do, the people of the republic have to take it upon themselves to do it.

Freedom of speech is under attack? So, it's okay for a guy that has an obvious agenda against the American government to illegally obtain stolen classified files and post them for the world to see? It's a gray area to say the least, but if it puts one American in harms way I say give the piece of shit a frontal labotomy. I can't imagine anyone thinking this guy's agenda is of a positive nature of any kind.

As far as transparency goes... Do you really think that's what Obama meant wehn he made those comments? That he was going to open up classified documents between us and other countries for the world to see? Come on Oggy, I thought you were smarter than that?
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

wikileaks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wikileaks   wikileaks - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 2:31 pm

LTFG is a blind supporter of the police state.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

wikileaks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wikileaks   wikileaks - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 2:32 pm

Martial Law
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

wikileaks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wikileaks   wikileaks - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 2:39 pm

Not hardly... I do believe that there are things that don't need to be shared though. Again, we all have secrets that we don't share with those closest to us and none of would like the thought of those becoming public knowledge. And in this case, if it puts any Americans in harms way, I'm simply against it.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

wikileaks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wikileaks   wikileaks - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 5:17 pm

We don't live in the same cold war America LTFG. Things are different now. Our security isn't worth or liberty. We're more secure than we've ever been with no major nations or states that come close to rivaling us or posing a credible threat, yet the equivalent to an ideological crime syndicate and third world rebels are being sold as the greatest threat we've faced yet. I am sorry but the risk of isolated terrorist attacks isn't enough justification for the suspension of our rights.

Stuff like this being leaked serves as an unofficial check/balance to what the US Gov is doing. I hope more follows. Those that leak it are not terrorists, but patriots.
Back to top Go down
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

Favorite Fighter(s) : MMA-Forrest Griffin, Nate Diaz, GSP Boxing-Cotto,

wikileaks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wikileaks   wikileaks - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 5:45 pm

I support wiki leaks but i don't know how anyone interpreted obama's campaign as saying he was going to release classified info.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

wikileaks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wikileaks   wikileaks - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 6:10 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
We don't live in the same cold war America LTFG. Things are different now. Our security isn't worth or liberty. We're more secure than we've ever been with no major nations or states that come close to rivaling us or posing a credible threat, yet the equivalent to an ideological crime syndicate and third world rebels are being sold as the greatest threat we've faced yet. I am sorry but the risk of isolated terrorist attacks isn't enough justification for the suspension of our rights.

Stuff like this being leaked serves as an unofficial check/balance to what the US Gov is doing. I hope more follows. Those that leak it are not terrorists, but patriots.

I think you're overstating it a bit Wolf. This is one guy obtaining and releasing fairly harmless information to this point. Could he possess and release things that could cause harm?... Absolutely. But to suggest a security v. liberty issue in this case is a joke up to now. And whose rights are being suspended here? A foreign idiot whose hell bent on being a pain in the ass? If you want to really discuss rights being violated at least give it proper context. Come talk to me when you're ready to discuss how immigrants of legal and illegal nature have more rights than any of us could ever dream of...
Back to top Go down
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

wikileaks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wikileaks   wikileaks - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 6:25 pm

LTFG wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:

I think you're overstating it a bit Wolf. This is one guy obtaining and releasing fairly harmless information to this point. Could he possess and release things that could cause harm?... Absolutely. But to suggest a security v. liberty issue in this case is a joke up to now. And whose rights are being suspended here? A foreign idiot whose hell bent on being a pain in the ass? If you want to really discuss rights being violated at least give it proper context. Come talk to me when you're ready to discuss how immigrants of legal and illegal nature have more rights than any of us could ever dream of...

wikileaks - Page 2 Daniel__s_Facepalm_by_xAikaNoKurayami
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

wikileaks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wikileaks   wikileaks - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 9:32 pm

Ya I was thinking of going with the trusty Star Trek one, but you beat me too it with one I've never seen.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

wikileaks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wikileaks   wikileaks - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 9:58 pm

LTFG has a point guys, if this guy is endangering americans I have a problem with it
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

wikileaks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wikileaks   wikileaks - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:07 pm

It does go both all ways. No doubt this guy puts Americans and really everybody and anybody at risk. But our government, military, and intelligence have and continue to willingly put at risk and worse many Americans and others in the name of lies and manipulation already, contradictory to any idea humane liberty. Power shouldn't be exempt to conduct nefarious acts.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

wikileaks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wikileaks   wikileaks - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:35 pm

Counterterrorism Director: WikiLeaks Will Not Affect War on Terror
Gary Thomas | Washington 01 December 2010

"The director of the U.S. National Counterterrorism Center says the recent release of classified U.S. government documents on the WikiLeaks Internet website might affect information sharing, but that it will not significantly affect counterterrorism efforts. Information about those efforts is among the most sensitive for the U.S. government and is not widely circulated.

Counterterrorism Center chief Michael Leiter said the WikiLeaks revelations have sparked reevaluations of what information is shared among U.S. government agencies and officials.

"It has certainly driven individuals in the intelligence community and beyond the intelligence community to at least reexamine information sharing and ensure that we are still getting the right information to the right people," Leiter said. "But we are not getting excess information to the people who really don't need it."

Leiter said his agency is very protective of the information it receives. He added that the most information regarding counterterrorism is shared with a limited number of federal agencies.

"I am actually relatively comfortable with the way information is being shared and adequately protected within the counterterrorism community today," Leiter said. "I think we have standards and processes to segment how information is moved - who sees that and, in part, that is the NCTC's role - that although we see all of the information, we do not send all of that information right back out. And one of the reasons we do not send all of that information right back out is because of the counterintelligence risks that that would pose."

U.S. officials say the documents published byWikiLeaks were allegedly given to the website by a U.S. Army soldier who, despite his low rank, was able to access large amounts of classified information. "
Back to top Go down
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

wikileaks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wikileaks   wikileaks - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:39 pm

Like I said I have no problem with wiki leaks and I support them but the soilder who leaked this needs to go to jail
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

wikileaks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wikileaks   wikileaks - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:42 pm

he needs to be awarded
Back to top Go down
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

wikileaks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wikileaks   wikileaks - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:49 pm

oggy420 wrote:
he needs to be awarded

for leaking classified government documents get real. I'm happy he did it but you can't let some rouge solider spilling all of the countries secrets.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

wikileaks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wikileaks   wikileaks - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:18 am

Law says he needs to be punished. Right and wrong though are not interpretations of all laws or who is always worthy of what punishment.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

wikileaks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wikileaks   wikileaks - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:20 am

we also now have laws that put you on a watch list and consider you a possible violent threat, and spy on you for having a Ron Paul bumper sticker. Laws are not what they used to be. Fuck the laws. Dramatic change is coming. We need truth and answers.
Back to top Go down

wikileaks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wikileaks   wikileaks - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:23 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

wikileaks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wikileaks   wikileaks - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

wikileaks
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next