[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]
 
Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share
 

 Hey BBC

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir
Posts : 8931
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 34
Location : Charlotte , North Carolina

Hey BBC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey BBC   Hey BBC - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:12 pm

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
Got tickets to the Big 12 Championship game, hate on that bitches! Hey BBC - Page 2 96383



dallas right?

yep, OU vs Nebraska in Cowboys Stadium.



you must make some good money cause you go to a bunch of games lol. i only went to one michigan game this year.

I make OK money. But I also got a little money when my dad died that I invested and set to the side for things like this.


im sorry to hear that man.

It's cool, he gave me my insane fanhood. So only fair that I carry it on.



for sure. have you been to any of the NC games?

_________________
Hey BBC - Page 2 1904178_621872191195221_1922275243_n
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Hey BBC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey BBC   Hey BBC - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:21 pm

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
Got tickets to the Big 12 Championship game, hate on that bitches! Hey BBC - Page 2 96383



dallas right?

yep, OU vs Nebraska in Cowboys Stadium.



you must make some good money cause you go to a bunch of games lol. i only went to one michigan game this year.

I make OK money. But I also got a little money when my dad died that I invested and set to the side for things like this.


im sorry to hear that man.

It's cool, he gave me my insane fanhood. So only fair that I carry it on.



for sure. have you been to any of the NC games?

Oh god I wish, even if we did lose. I live in Southern Oklahoma so Dallas is only about 3hrs away so that is very doable. But traveling to Florida, Cali or even Arizona and Louisiana will be a little more difficult to do.

_________________
Hey BBC - Page 2 Banner10
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir
Posts : 8931
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 34
Location : Charlotte , North Carolina

Hey BBC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey BBC   Hey BBC - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:24 pm

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
Got tickets to the Big 12 Championship game, hate on that bitches! Hey BBC - Page 2 96383



dallas right?

yep, OU vs Nebraska in Cowboys Stadium.



you must make some good money cause you go to a bunch of games lol. i only went to one michigan game this year.

I make OK money. But I also got a little money when my dad died that I invested and set to the side for things like this.


im sorry to hear that man.

It's cool, he gave me my insane fanhood. So only fair that I carry it on.



for sure. have you been to any of the NC games?

Oh god I wish, even if we did lose. I live in Southern Oklahoma so Dallas is only about 3hrs away so that is very doable. But traveling to Florida, Cali or even Arizona and Louisiana will be a little more difficult to do.




what did you do for the NC games then?

_________________
Hey BBC - Page 2 1904178_621872191195221_1922275243_n
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Hey BBC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey BBC   Hey BBC - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:30 pm

On almost any big games not played at home we have get togethers. Cookouts with BBQ, beer and bud. That's what we did for OU vs OSU this weekend.

_________________
Hey BBC - Page 2 Banner10
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir
Posts : 8931
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 34
Location : Charlotte , North Carolina

Hey BBC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey BBC   Hey BBC - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:34 pm

that was a good ass game i was hoping osu would win lol so i could talk shit to ya. i watched it on my xbox cause i had the notre dame usc game on in this area.

_________________
Hey BBC - Page 2 1904178_621872191195221_1922275243_n
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Hey BBC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey BBC   Hey BBC - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:43 pm

josh200612 wrote:
that was a good ass game i was hoping osu would win lol so i could talk shit to ya. i watched it on my xbox cause i had the notre dame usc game on in this area.

That game was pretty good to watch. The end was just crazy. 80 yard TD pass, kickoff returned for a TD. But wait! Another 80 yard TD pass! lol good shit.

I was worried, I have had to come on here too many times after the Sooners loose.

_________________
Hey BBC - Page 2 Banner10
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir
Posts : 8931
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 34
Location : Charlotte , North Carolina

Hey BBC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey BBC   Hey BBC - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:51 pm

the crappy thing is that michigan is probably playing okie st in the insight bowl. from what i saw as a prediction.

_________________
Hey BBC - Page 2 1904178_621872191195221_1922275243_n
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Hey BBC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey BBC   Hey BBC - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:54 pm

josh200612 wrote:
the crappy thing is that michigan is probably playing okie st in the insight bowl. from what i saw as a prediction.

No way, Oklahoma St will get the Cotton bowl for sure. Probably vs LSU, maybe Alabama. Slight chance Missouri steals that bid away though. But Oklahoma St won 10 games this year.

_________________
Hey BBC - Page 2 Banner10
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir
Posts : 8931
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 34
Location : Charlotte , North Carolina

Hey BBC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey BBC   Hey BBC - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:13 pm

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
the crappy thing is that michigan is probably playing okie st in the insight bowl. from what i saw as a prediction.

No way, Oklahoma St will get the Cotton bowl for sure. Probably vs LSU, maybe Alabama. Slight chance Missouri steals that bid away though. But Oklahoma St won 10 games this year.


who is the 4th or 5th right now in the big 12?

_________________
Hey BBC - Page 2 1904178_621872191195221_1922275243_n
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Hey BBC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey BBC   Hey BBC - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:18 pm

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
the crappy thing is that michigan is probably playing okie st in the insight bowl. from what i saw as a prediction.

No way, Oklahoma St will get the Cotton bowl for sure. Probably vs LSU, maybe Alabama. Slight chance Missouri steals that bid away though. But Oklahoma St won 10 games this year.


who is the 4th or 5th right now in the big 12?

You have OU, Nebraska, Mizzouri, OK State(all 4 teams 10-2)....probably Texas A&M.(9-3)

_________________
Hey BBC - Page 2 Banner10
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir
Posts : 8931
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 34
Location : Charlotte , North Carolina

Hey BBC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey BBC   Hey BBC - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:49 am

a&m got the cotton bowl cause of texas bias.

_________________
Hey BBC - Page 2 1904178_621872191195221_1922275243_n
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER
Posts : 16809
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 37
Location : Detroit

Hey BBC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey BBC   Hey BBC - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:30 pm

Michigan vs Oklahoma State should be a nice shootout!!!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Hey BBC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey BBC   Hey BBC - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:32 pm

timthebim wrote:
Michigan vs Oklahoma State should be a nice shootout!!!

Don't you mean blowout? lol. Ok St wins by 2+ TD.

_________________
Hey BBC - Page 2 Banner10
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER
Posts : 16809
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 37
Location : Detroit

Hey BBC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey BBC   Hey BBC - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:35 pm

OU wrote:
timthebim wrote:
Michigan vs Oklahoma State should be a nice shootout!!!

Don't you mean blowout? lol. Ok St wins by 2+ TD.

Maybe but the final score will probably be 59-45 LOL. Very interesting matchup.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Hey BBC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey BBC   Hey BBC - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:39 pm

timthebim wrote:
OU wrote:
timthebim wrote:
Michigan vs Oklahoma State should be a nice shootout!!!

Don't you mean blowout? lol. Ok St wins by 2+ TD.

Maybe but the final score will probably be 59-45 LOL. Very interesting matchup.

haha yeah, I'll say it reaches 100.

_________________
Hey BBC - Page 2 Banner10
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER
Posts : 16809
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 37
Location : Detroit

Hey BBC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey BBC   Hey BBC - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:46 pm

Definitely hits a hundred.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Hey BBC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey BBC   Hey BBC - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:48 pm

timthebim wrote:
Definitely hits a hundred.

It will be a very entertaining game for sure. It will look like a basketball score.

_________________
Hey BBC - Page 2 Banner10
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER
Posts : 16809
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 37
Location : Detroit

Hey BBC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey BBC   Hey BBC - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:49 pm

I will definitely be rooting for Michigan but thats a tough matchup for us.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir
Posts : 8931
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 34
Location : Charlotte , North Carolina

Hey BBC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey BBC   Hey BBC - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 3:50 pm

sorry boys but it looks like michigan is gonna be in the gator bowl vs florida.

_________________
Hey BBC - Page 2 1904178_621872191195221_1922275243_n
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER
Posts : 16809
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 37
Location : Detroit

Hey BBC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey BBC   Hey BBC - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 4:12 pm

I like that matchup for us better than Oklahoma State. Florida is down this year alittle so that gives us a legit shot.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir
Posts : 8931
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 34
Location : Charlotte , North Carolina

Hey BBC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey BBC   Hey BBC - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 4:15 pm

okie st. would blow us out of the water and i would sit back and LOL at it cause rich rod would be gone soon after. florida we actually have a shot at them and it would be a good game.

_________________
Hey BBC - Page 2 1904178_621872191195221_1922275243_n
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER
Posts : 16809
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 37
Location : Detroit

Hey BBC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey BBC   Hey BBC - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 4:16 pm

josh200612 wrote:
okie st. would blow us out of the water and i would sit back and LOL at it cause rich rod would be gone soon after. florida we actually have a shot at them and it would be a good game.

Pretty much agree 100 percent with u.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Hey BBC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey BBC   Hey BBC - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Hey BBC
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: Sports Discussion :: US Sports-
Jump to: