Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey BBC

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Hey BBC Empty
PostSubject: Hey BBC   Hey BBC EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:36 pm

wanna make a bet on this Rutgers-Cards game?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Hey BBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey BBC   Hey BBC EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 5:17 pm

Yeah I bet the CARDS drag them and win by atleast 3 TD's and qualify for a bowl game! Amirite?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Hey BBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey BBC   Hey BBC EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 9:35 pm

WHAT UP OU? BOWL BOUND!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Hey BBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey BBC   Hey BBC EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 11:16 am

I guess I'm lucky you didn't see this in time for the game. When I posted this Ville was up 14. But the spread was 3 going in so I was going to ask for 7...still would have lost.
Good luck in the toilet bowl.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Hey BBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey BBC   Hey BBC EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 12:26 pm

OU wrote:
I guess I'm lucky you didn't see this in time for the game. When I posted this Ville was up 14. But the spread was 3 going in so I was going to ask for 7...still would have lost.

There isn't much of a difference from the shit bowl we will be in vs the one the Sooners will be in. Only 5 bowls count for real. The rest are just games for money. Overall CARDS>Sooners!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Hey BBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey BBC   Hey BBC EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 12:41 pm

not to mention the UK, Oregon State, and Pittsburgh game we had alot of our starters hurt or not even playing. A healthy CARDS team could've won 1 -3 of those games. Serious!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Hey BBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey BBC   Hey BBC EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 1:09 pm

Ya, I just said that!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Hey BBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey BBC   Hey BBC EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 1:42 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
OU wrote:

There isn't much of a difference from the shit bowl we will be in vs the one the Sooners will be in. Only 5 bowls count for real. The rest are just games for money. Overall CARDS>Sooners!

My boys will be in one of those 5 bowls this season. You boys won't sniff one in the next 10 years...Yeah I said it cheers
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Hey BBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey BBC   Hey BBC EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 2:49 pm

OU wrote:
OU wrote:

My boys will be in one of those 5 bowls this season. You boys won't sniff one in the next 10 years...Yeah I said it cheers

Good luck with that. You better worry about beating the Cowboys before you claim that.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

Hey BBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey BBC   Hey BBC EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 4:54 pm

OU wrote:
OU wrote:

the cowboys will beat you tonight.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Hey BBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey BBC   Hey BBC EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 5:36 pm

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
OU wrote:

How is that Ohio St game going...
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

Hey BBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey BBC   Hey BBC EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 5:46 pm

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
OU wrote:

good since RR will be gone by monday.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

Hey BBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey BBC   Hey BBC EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:53 pm

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
OU wrote:

He better be gone!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Hey BBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey BBC   Hey BBC EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:03 pm

timthebim wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
OU wrote:

He better be gone!

Funny how Rich left WVU and his #1 Asst. Coach stayed behind and has done what Rich was doing there. Now Rich may be out of a job? I bet they give him another year to screw up as bad as Kragthorpe did here in Louisville.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Hey BBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey BBC   Hey BBC EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:12 pm

timthebim wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
OU wrote:

He better be gone!

Funny how Rich left WVU and his #1 Asst. Coach stayed behind and has done what Rich was doing there. Now Rich may be out of a job? I bet they give him another year to screw up as bad as Kragthorpe did here in Louisville.

dude if RR was still at WVU they would be a lot better. they have been calling for their coaches head all season. from what i see it's 50/50 with RR the funny thing is that i read desmond's twitter and some dude asked him if he will be fired and he said why? they have a good thing going on up there.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Hey BBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey BBC   Hey BBC EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 2:47 am

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
OU wrote:

LOL....ouch. Bad day josh? Your boys got smashed, my boys going to the conference championship. cheers
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Hey BBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey BBC   Hey BBC EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 3:44 am

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
OU wrote:

LOL....ouch. Bad day josh? Your boys got smashed, my boys going to the conference championship. cheers

LOL i think you need to talk to ziggy his boys lost to minny
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

Hey BBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey BBC   Hey BBC EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 5:13 am

Yeah is was a sad day for Michigan fans until Rich Rod gets ousted!!!!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Hey BBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey BBC   Hey BBC EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 11:52 am

Got tickets to the Big 12 Championship game, hate on that bitches! Hey BBC 96383
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Hey BBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey BBC   Hey BBC EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 11:58 am

OU wrote:
Got tickets to the Big 12 Championship game, hate on that bitches! Hey BBC 96383

dallas right?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Hey BBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey BBC   Hey BBC EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 11:59 am

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:

dallas right?

yep, OU vs Nebraska in Cowboys Stadium.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Hey BBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey BBC   Hey BBC EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:01 pm

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:

dallas right?

you must make some good money cause you go to a bunch of games lol. i only went to one michigan game this year.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Hey BBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey BBC   Hey BBC EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:05 pm

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:

dallas right?

you must make some good money cause you go to a bunch of games lol. i only went to one michigan game this year.

I make OK money. But I also got a little money when my dad died that I invested and set to the side for things like this.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Hey BBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey BBC   Hey BBC EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:09 pm

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:

dallas right?

I make OK money. But I also got a little money when my dad died that I invested and set to the side for things like this.

im sorry to hear that man.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Hey BBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey BBC   Hey BBC EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:11 pm

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:

dallas right?

im sorry to hear that man.

It's cool, he gave me my insane fanhood. So only fair that I carry it on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey BBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey BBC   Hey BBC Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey BBC
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: Sports Discussion :: US Sports-
Jump to: