Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

First look, Green Latern:

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

First look, Green Latern: Empty
PostSubject: First look, Green Latern:   First look, Green Latern: EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 12:51 am

Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: First look, Green Latern:   First look, Green Latern: EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:15 am

looks good! the green lantern is a funny guy ryan should play him good.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: First look, Green Latern:   First look, Green Latern: EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 2:13 pm

Yeah I always like the latern, Reynolds is a great fit for the part, thought they might go black too though, remember he was black in one of the versions in the Justice League I think. Wonder if the villian is the guy with the yelow ring?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: First look, Green Latern:   First look, Green Latern: EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 3:44 pm

LA wrote:
Yeah I always like the latern, Reynolds is a great fit for the part, thought they might go black too though, remember he was black in one of the versions in the Justice League I think. Wonder if the villian is the guy with the yelow ring?

there is like 10 million lanterns LOL! the black guy is john stewart that's hal's backup and i believe he was in the new frontier movie. the dude with the yellow ring is sinestro he was hal's friend which would make sense putting him in the movie.
Back to top Go down
lyly10388

PostSubject: Re: First look, Green Latern:   First look, Green Latern: EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:41 am

LA wrote:
Looks good to me, plus I like Reynolds

http://blog.movies.yahoo.com/blog/153-green-lantern-breaks-away-from-earthbound-superhero-movies
Such a very amazing link!
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: First look, Green Latern:   First look, Green Latern: EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 1:25 am

There have seriously been like four or more Green Lanterns on Earth, and then millions more from everywhere else right? So basically they can make as many movies out of this shit as they want. We'll have a black lantern soon enough.

Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif

PostSubject: Re: First look, Green Latern:   First look, Green Latern: EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 1:09 pm

It looks kaka.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: First look, Green Latern:   First look, Green Latern: EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 5:08 pm

Kaka? Looks pretty good, different style Superhero, Reynolds fits the part perfectly, you used to post shittier movies then this one, what happened to Boxing board.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First look, Green Latern:   First look, Green Latern: EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:49 am

Horrible CGI and extremely cheesy dialogue and acting, the movie actually looks worse than those atrocious Fantastic 4 movies.

Why am I surprised you think it looks good, you did after all say Blade Runner should be remade Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First look, Green Latern:   First look, Green Latern: EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 3:00 am

It doesn't look too bad. I've never been a Green Lantern fan though.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: First look, Green Latern:   First look, Green Latern: EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:10 pm

Ali wrote:
Horrible CGI and extremely cheesy dialogue and acting, the movie actually looks worse than those atrocious Fantastic 4 movies.

Why am I surprised you think it looks good, you did after all say Blade Runner should be remade Laughing

Yeah to give Blade Runner a fresh look with all the technology they have now, not a horrible idea at all. Even a great movie can get a new look.

You used to post the worst movie updates LOL, what happened to Boxingshack?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First look, Green Latern:   First look, Green Latern: EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 3:26 am

I posted trailers for movies that were coming out, doesn't mean I said they were all masterpieces.

A remake of Blade Runner is a just a moronic idea, anyone who appreciates good movies knows Blade Runner is a flawless masterpiece.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First look, Green Latern:   First look, Green Latern: Empty

Back to top Go down

First look, Green Latern:
Page 1 of 1