Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sergio Martinez vs Paul Williams 2: My Thoughts and Predictions

Go down 
+2
LA
Birdofthad
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Sergio Martinez vs Paul Williams 2:  My Thoughts and Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Sergio Martinez vs Paul Williams 2: My Thoughts and Predictions   Sergio Martinez vs Paul Williams 2:  My Thoughts and Predictions EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:06 pm

I am one of the few who had Williams winning the alst fight by 1 point. I think he already beat Martinez so he can obviously do it again. The most important thing though, is that this is going to be a great fight. Boxing at its best, just watch it. This is for all the marbles at the Middleweight Division people!!!!!

Sergio Martinez vs Paul Williams 2 - Hey we only get to watch 1 fight since HBO will replay Pacquiao's shellacking of Margarito. This fight should live up to the hype and provide alot more drama than this past saturdays main event. I believe this will be a 12 round bout, no way does it stop early, there will probably be some more knockdowns, but I don't think anyones going to sleep. Look for Williams to try and stalk and box. He got hurt coming in against Martinez in the last fihgt and I think he will be more careful this time around. Martinez will use his speed and try and box, turn WIlliams, use angles, and counter at will. It should make for a great fight. I expect it to be close, dramatic, and memorable.
My Prediction: Paul Williams Split Decision
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Sergio Martinez vs Paul Williams 2: My Thoughts and Predictions   Sergio Martinez vs Paul Williams 2:  My Thoughts and Predictions EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:47 am

Agree across the board, it'll be not only a great fight again, but a close fight, I got Paul again by a hair, hope for Serg.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Sergio Martinez vs Paul Williams 2: My Thoughts and Predictions   Sergio Martinez vs Paul Williams 2:  My Thoughts and Predictions EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:04 pm

agree LA, Im really excited for this fight, cant remember a great middleweight title fight like this with so little buzz
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: Sergio Martinez vs Paul Williams 2: My Thoughts and Predictions   Sergio Martinez vs Paul Williams 2:  My Thoughts and Predictions EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:08 pm

I think Martinez settles in to the higher weight and stops Paul
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Sergio Martinez vs Paul Williams 2: My Thoughts and Predictions   Sergio Martinez vs Paul Williams 2:  My Thoughts and Predictions EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:02 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
agree LA, Im really excited for this fight, cant remember a great middleweight title fight like this with so little buzz

Its because the Pac fight was last weekend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sergio Martinez vs Paul Williams 2: My Thoughts and Predictions   Sergio Martinez vs Paul Williams 2:  My Thoughts and Predictions EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 5:18 am

Sergio Martinez battles Paul Williams on Saturday, November 20th on HBO in a sizzling rematch when WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING: SERGIO MARTINEZ VS. PAUL WILLIAMS II is presented live SATURDAY, NOV. 20 (10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT) from Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, exclusively on HBO.

http://www.sportsbun.com/sergio-martinez-vs-paul-williams-ii-live-stream-online-boxing-november-20-2010/
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Sergio Martinez vs Paul Williams 2: My Thoughts and Predictions   Sergio Martinez vs Paul Williams 2:  My Thoughts and Predictions EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 5:42 pm

No idea what to expect.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Sergio Martinez vs Paul Williams 2: My Thoughts and Predictions   Sergio Martinez vs Paul Williams 2:  My Thoughts and Predictions EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:34 pm

I expect Williams to get a close hard fought decision.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Sergio Martinez vs Paul Williams 2: My Thoughts and Predictions   Sergio Martinez vs Paul Williams 2:  My Thoughts and Predictions EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:58 pm

Im going Williams. He eeked out a win in the first fight, and has shown himself well in his last rematch.

Will prob watch this one on Sun morning.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Sergio Martinez vs Paul Williams 2: My Thoughts and Predictions   Sergio Martinez vs Paul Williams 2:  My Thoughts and Predictions EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 9:57 pm

cant wait couple more hours woooo
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Sergio Martinez vs Paul Williams 2: My Thoughts and Predictions   Sergio Martinez vs Paul Williams 2:  My Thoughts and Predictions EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 12:49 am

gomez1012 wrote:
I think Martinez settles in to the higher weight and stops Paul

We have a winner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sergio Martinez vs Paul Williams 2: My Thoughts and Predictions   Sergio Martinez vs Paul Williams 2:  My Thoughts and Predictions EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 12:58 am

Hail King Sergio!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Sergio Martinez vs Paul Williams 2: My Thoughts and Predictions   Sergio Martinez vs Paul Williams 2:  My Thoughts and Predictions EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:00 am

impressive stoppage by sergio cauht Paul in an exchange which was the key element. Impressive we have a Middleweight champ gentleman
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Sergio Martinez vs Paul Williams 2: My Thoughts and Predictions   Sergio Martinez vs Paul Williams 2:  My Thoughts and Predictions EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:57 am

Birdofthad wrote:
impressive stoppage by sergio cauht Paul in an exchange which was the key element. Impressive we have a Middleweight champ gentleman

It was the only element.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sergio Martinez vs Paul Williams 2: My Thoughts and Predictions   Sergio Martinez vs Paul Williams 2:  My Thoughts and Predictions Empty

Back to top Go down

Sergio Martinez vs Paul Williams 2: My Thoughts and Predictions
Page 1 of 1