Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Todd Haley refuses to shake Josh McDaniel's hand post game

Go down 
+3
killerofchicken
MMAEYES
OU
7 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Todd Haley refuses to shake Josh McDaniel's hand post game Empty
PostSubject: Todd Haley refuses to shake Josh McDaniel's hand post game   Todd Haley refuses to shake Josh McDaniel's hand post game EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 2:28 pm

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Todd-Haley-will-not-play-nice-with-Josh-McDaniel?urn=nfl-285527
That fantastic photograph by Justin Edmonds for Getty Images pretty much tells the story. Kansas City Chiefs head coach Todd Haley didn't offer a handshake to Broncos head coach Josh McDaniels after the game. Instead, he appeared to offer a stern mini lecture.About what? Well, that's not entirely clear. Haley, on the wrong end of a 49-29 stomping that wasn't as close as the final score would indicate, talked a little bit about it after the game, but didn't go into specifics.
"That's a private time between head coaches that has become not so private, but the key I would say, probably the thing that you're asking about, is that I've been in this enough as an assistant coach, as a head coach now, to be in some of these games. And the important thing for me as a head coach is that our team continue to just play hard and play our hearts out and keep fighting until the end."Sometimes, you see indicators on the other side of where that team thinks the game is. We've been on the other side of this and we've been on this side of it and we've been ... again, let's just keep it at that."
Todd Haley refuses to shake Josh McDaniel's hand post game Ept_sports_nfl_experts-42241351-1289809880
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Todd Haley refuses to shake Josh McDaniel's hand post game   Todd Haley refuses to shake Josh McDaniel's hand post game EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 3:07 pm

I don't respect that shit at all. Be a man take your ass whooping and shake your opponents hand. Then try to get them back next time.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Todd Haley refuses to shake Josh McDaniel's hand post game   Todd Haley refuses to shake Josh McDaniel's hand post game EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 3:09 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
I don't respect that shit at all. Be a man take your ass whooping and shake your opponents hand. Then try to get them back next time.
agree on this one
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Todd Haley refuses to shake Josh McDaniel's hand post game   Todd Haley refuses to shake Josh McDaniel's hand post game EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 3:15 pm

What an awesome pic though. I thought after the Indiana/Wisc game I'd see that and didn't so quit crying. Wisc was up 69-20 with under 2 min to go and put another 14 on the board, pretty shitty but whatever.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Todd Haley refuses to shake Josh McDaniel's hand post game   Todd Haley refuses to shake Josh McDaniel's hand post game EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 3:15 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
agree on this one

Yea but this pic is awesome.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Todd Haley refuses to shake Josh McDaniel's hand post game   Todd Haley refuses to shake Josh McDaniel's hand post game EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 3:25 pm

naughty naughty
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Todd Haley refuses to shake Josh McDaniel's hand post game   Todd Haley refuses to shake Josh McDaniel's hand post game EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 3:27 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
naughty naughty

McDaniels "let me shake your hand"

Haley "How bout I kick you in the teeth?"
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Todd Haley refuses to shake Josh McDaniel's hand post game   Todd Haley refuses to shake Josh McDaniel's hand post game EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 3:28 pm

OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
naughty naughty

McDaniels "let me shake your hand"

Haley "How bout I kick you in the teeth?"

lol!
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Todd Haley refuses to shake Josh McDaniel's hand post game   Todd Haley refuses to shake Josh McDaniel's hand post game EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 3:46 pm

why cant the dude that wrote this say he didnt shake his hand cause he ran up the score? he just beats around the bush.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Todd Haley refuses to shake Josh McDaniel's hand post game   Todd Haley refuses to shake Josh McDaniel's hand post game EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 3:55 pm

josh200612 wrote:
why cant the dude that wrote this say he didnt shake his hand cause he ran up the score? he just beats around the bush.

Well the coach beats around the bush, the writer just points that out.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Todd Haley refuses to shake Josh McDaniel's hand post game   Todd Haley refuses to shake Josh McDaniel's hand post game EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:38 pm

Yeah Denver did run it up and was calling timeouts with 8 seconds left. If i was Haley i would be pissed also.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Todd Haley refuses to shake Josh McDaniel's hand post game   Todd Haley refuses to shake Josh McDaniel's hand post game EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:40 pm

I would be pissed too, but not at the other team. AFC west is still wide open. At the professional level there is no such thing as running up the score.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Todd Haley refuses to shake Josh McDaniel's hand post game   Todd Haley refuses to shake Josh McDaniel's hand post game EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:41 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
I would be pissed too, but not at the other team. AFC west is still wide open. At the professional level there is no such thing as running up the score.

I disagree with that.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Todd Haley refuses to shake Josh McDaniel's hand post game   Todd Haley refuses to shake Josh McDaniel's hand post game EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:43 pm

Haley is just bitter, the Cheifs got embarrassed and he expects the other team to take it easy on him? They play professional football.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Todd Haley refuses to shake Josh McDaniel's hand post game   Todd Haley refuses to shake Josh McDaniel's hand post game EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:45 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Haley is just bitter, the Cheifs got embarrassed and he expects the other team to take it easy on him? They play professional football.

Not take it easy just play with alittle class. Throwing bombs when u are up 42-17 in the 4th with 5 minutes to go isnt very sportsman like to me. just my opinion. What goes around comes around so the Chiefs will get another shot at them.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Todd Haley refuses to shake Josh McDaniel's hand post game   Todd Haley refuses to shake Josh McDaniel's hand post game EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:51 pm

How about the Chiefs playing with some pride? If they think the score got run up on them they have no one to blame but themselves for allowing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Todd Haley refuses to shake Josh McDaniel's hand post game   Todd Haley refuses to shake Josh McDaniel's hand post game Empty

Back to top Go down

Todd Haley refuses to shake Josh McDaniel's hand post game
Page 1 of 1