Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Abu Dhabi Trials November 20th

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

Abu Dhabi Trials November 20th Empty
PostSubject: Abu Dhabi Trials November 20th   Abu Dhabi Trials November 20th EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 8:12 pm

The event will take place on November 20, 2010, at the Belleville High School Gymnasium, located at 100 Passaic Avenue in Belleville, New Jersey 07109

I'll be up there, not competing though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abu Dhabi Trials November 20th   Abu Dhabi Trials November 20th EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 5:43 am

Prime, Why don't you ever put your picks for the pick em' and GOR anymore?
Back to top Go down
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

PostSubject: Re: Abu Dhabi Trials November 20th   Abu Dhabi Trials November 20th EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 3:29 pm

I get so caught up with stuff I honestly forget. Not a good excuse but a legit one. I'll make an effort to post there again. I'm just getting ready to watch the WEC card from last night. I won't be able to see the UFC card until Sunday night at the earliest. I'm heading to Baltimore tomorrow morning to judge Shogun Fights III. Next weekend I have the Abu Dhabi trials then more MMA shows coming up. Most of the time during regular business hours when I post I'm at work and I have to watch how long I go on each time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abu Dhabi Trials November 20th   Abu Dhabi Trials November 20th EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 9:23 pm

Ok thanks. Enjoy the fights.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abu Dhabi Trials November 20th   Abu Dhabi Trials November 20th Empty

Back to top Go down

Abu Dhabi Trials November 20th
Page 1 of 1