Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Highschool basketball players sue coach...

Go down 
+3
killerofchicken
SOKO
MMAEYES
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

Highschool basketball players sue coach... Empty
PostSubject: Highschool basketball players sue coach...   Highschool basketball players sue coach... EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:19 pm

For whipping them.

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2010/11/10/miss-high-school-basketball-players-sue-coach-alleged-whippings/

In a letter addressed to parents and others, Dorsey said the punishment was issued for a variety of reasons, including disrespecting teachers, stealing cell phones, leaving campus without permission, being late for class and not following the dress code.

"I took it upon myself to save these young men from the destruction of self and what society has accepted and become silent to the issues our students are facing on a daily basis. I am deeply remorseful of my actions to help our students."

I really hate when coaches and teachers forget that it's the parents job to be a parent and they are just teachers. I'm sure these kids were probably brats but you don't put your hands on someone elses kids ever.

Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Highschool basketball players sue coach...   Highschool basketball players sue coach... EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:24 pm

dont agree either but the little fucks need to learn respect and need a good beating from someone. My dad whooped my ass for sport growing up and it made me the man I am today and cant thank him enough.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Highschool basketball players sue coach...   Highschool basketball players sue coach... EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:27 pm

i say good job! thats how schools should be
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Highschool basketball players sue coach...   Highschool basketball players sue coach... EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:37 pm

sokolkevin wrote:
dont agree either but the little fucks need to learn respect and need a good beating from someone. My dad whooped my ass for sport growing up and it made me the man I am today and cant thank him enough.

Right but those beatings came from your dad. You better believe I got whooped by my mom but it didn't matter what I did if some other adult tried to lay a hand on me she'd try to kill them and I'm the same way with my kids. If you see them do something wrong tell me, I'm their dad, I'll take care of it if you try to handle it I will go to prison for your murder and have my kids be raised by my mother and wife untill my release.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Highschool basketball players sue coach...   Highschool basketball players sue coach... EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:55 pm

Maybe if the parents would raise their little shitty kids now it wouldn't happen. I can guarantee it wouldn't be my kids in there. Probably a little extreme but fuck those little bastards.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Highschool basketball players sue coach...   Highschool basketball players sue coach... EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:19 pm

+1 for the coach

The biggest shame here is that the kids learned nothing from this. They are suing the guy for trying to make men out of them and they will more than likely continue to be unruly shits because they know they will never suffer real consequences for it, and if they do they can just cry to mommy...or a lawyer.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Highschool basketball players sue coach...   Highschool basketball players sue coach... EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:04 pm

Man I rememeber getting a wooden paddle a few times back in elementary school. That shit hurt! Maybe I have a lawsuit?
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Highschool basketball players sue coach...   Highschool basketball players sue coach... EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:06 pm

Do you guys who agree with this have kids? Or maybe a neice or nephew your close to? If no then maybe you can't understand. If this coach thought they needed whooped he should've said something to their parents and if that was already tried and failed then it's not his fault that those kids will grow up to suck at life. I wonder if that coach has kids, I bet his ass wouldn't like it if someone took it upon themself to teach that lesson to them. I hope he gets the shit sued out of him.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Highschool basketball players sue coach...   Highschool basketball players sue coach... EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:08 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Man I rememeber getting a wooden paddle a few times back in elementary school. That shit hurt! Maybe I have a lawsuit?

Come on Beast don't lie I know you got kids, your telling me if you found out that a teacher whooped your kid you'd be cool with it? Be real
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Highschool basketball players sue coach...   Highschool basketball players sue coach... EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 4:18 pm

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/11/11/mississippi.coach.whippings/index.html?hpt=T2

Apparrently this wasn't just some one time thing

One senior was whipped "daily and sometimes more than once daily by striking him three times across his buttocks each time" with a "five to ten pound weight belt," the suit said.

The school district's website says corporal punishment is prohibited. So atleast he will get the fuck sued out of him. He should've taught at Beast's school and everyone would be fine with it lol.

Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Highschool basketball players sue coach...   Highschool basketball players sue coach... EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 4:27 pm

I have a daughter man and I feel you about someone else hitting your kid its just a damn shame their parents did a fuck job of raising the little disrespectful pieces of shit.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Highschool basketball players sue coach...   Highschool basketball players sue coach... EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 4:32 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:

Come on Beast don't lie I know you got kids, your telling me if you found out that a teacher whooped your kid you'd be cool with it? Be real

I didn't mean it like that at all. I would be mad if someone did that to my kids.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Highschool basketball players sue coach...   Highschool basketball players sue coach... EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 4:42 pm

sokolkevin wrote:
I have a daughter man and I feel you about someone else hitting your kid its just a damn shame their parents did a fuck job of raising the little disrespectful pieces of shit.

If you actually read the link you'll find that there is NO evidence of the kids being "disrespectful" but alot of evidence of him whopping them. So in all reality this is just some piece of shit coach who really treated his players like they were his kids. The school isn't backing him up at all, if the kids he hit were such assholes, then I'm sure the school would atleast say they were having problems with the kids. But they aren't

I agree it is a damn shame to see stupid acting teens that you know ain't getting taught right from wrong but it's no one elses place but their parents.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Highschool basketball players sue coach...   Highschool basketball players sue coach... EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:41 pm

Quote :
"I took it upon myself to save these young men from the destruction of self and what society has accepted and become silent to the issues our students are facing on a daily basis. I am deeply remorseful of my actions to help our students."

Says it all right there. He's a fruitcake trying to save their souls from satan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Highschool basketball players sue coach...   Highschool basketball players sue coach... Empty

Back to top Go down

Highschool basketball players sue coach...
Page 1 of 1