Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

When a little wolf meets The Big Bad Wolfgangsta

Go down 
+2
josh200612
Wolfgangsta
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

When a little wolf meets The Big Bad Wolfgangsta Empty
PostSubject: When a little wolf meets The Big Bad Wolfgangsta   When a little wolf meets The Big Bad Wolfgangsta EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 7:54 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: When a little wolf meets The Big Bad Wolfgangsta   When a little wolf meets The Big Bad Wolfgangsta EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 7:58 pm

lol damn wolf this is a new one to me! i knew about some places that you got banned from but fuck man you ruffle everyones feathers LMAO!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When a little wolf meets The Big Bad Wolfgangsta   When a little wolf meets The Big Bad Wolfgangsta EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 8:48 pm

Didn't it seem like Lesnar was "over selling" Cain's power? Very Happy Laughing

Jeesh, real fighting is boring when the face loses to a no name. Maybe the UFC could have salvaged some of Lesnar's fans by introducing an incest storyline or something.

Those 2 cracked me up. Lol, Wolf knows how to make friends everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: When a little wolf meets The Big Bad Wolfgangsta   When a little wolf meets The Big Bad Wolfgangsta EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 9:50 pm

There's some people in there that remind me of some people on here.

I must ask though, how fucking needy are you for attention? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: When a little wolf meets The Big Bad Wolfgangsta   When a little wolf meets The Big Bad Wolfgangsta EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 9:56 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
There's some people in there that remind me of some people on here.

I must ask though, how fucking needy are you for attention? Very Happy

It aint my fault I make 100 fans everywhere I go.

Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: When a little wolf meets The Big Bad Wolfgangsta   When a little wolf meets The Big Bad Wolfgangsta EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 9:58 pm

You're not the only one, I just wonder where the neediness comes from.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: When a little wolf meets The Big Bad Wolfgangsta   When a little wolf meets The Big Bad Wolfgangsta EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 10:04 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:

Constantly craving someone as skilled as myself to lock horns with. Needless to say ninjasplace has been failing to produce any worthy rivals. Take ziggy for instance, some what of a coattail rider, who imposes his own worst flaws on others when trying to engage, mr "omg i da best thread jacker ever". After brutal beatdowns of LA, freak, bigs and soonermark I need a step up in competition, no offense. Where does your neediness come from?

Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: When a little wolf meets The Big Bad Wolfgangsta   When a little wolf meets The Big Bad Wolfgangsta EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 10:17 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Ziggy116 wrote:

Constantly craving someone as skilled as myself to lock horns with. Needless to say ninjasplace has been failing to produce any worthy rivals. Take ziggy for instance, some what of a coattail rider, who imposes his own worst flaws on others when trying to engage, mr "omg i da best thread jacker ever". After brutal beatdowns of LA, freak, bigs and soonermark I need a step up in competition, no offense. Where does your neediness come from?

After all this time are you really just still little more than a troll? An internet tough guy? I guess the reason I asked is because not only did you need to go to another board and show how cool you are, but you then felt the need to come here and post a thread showing it to everyone here. So I ask again, why so fucking needy?

I do apologize for attempting to engage a man of your ilk in a little good natured ribbing, I'll make sure to not let it happen again.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: When a little wolf meets The Big Bad Wolfgangsta   When a little wolf meets The Big Bad Wolfgangsta EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 10:30 pm

Great photos in that thread...but the user rocklobster "In before the lock" picture had me rolling. Poor elephant.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: When a little wolf meets The Big Bad Wolfgangsta   When a little wolf meets The Big Bad Wolfgangsta EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 11:24 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:
Ziggy116 wrote:

After all this time are you really just still little more than a troll? An internet tough guy? I guess the reason I asked is because not only did you need to go to another board and show how cool you are, but you then felt the need to come here and post a thread showing it to everyone here. So I ask again, why so fucking needy?

I do apologize for attempting to engage a man of your ilk in a little good natured ribbing, I'll make sure to not let it happen again.

You a good kid, but somewhat uninitiated.

Note for the future though : "craving someone as totally awesomest as myself" in response to "why so needy" isn't something you should take too serious. Maybe it's because I am not an icon user at heart and don't use them to denote seriousness every time, or maybe it's because you're too new to the game to realize when you are being ribbed in return, but either way, truly ;

LOL IF SERIOUS

When a little wolf meets The Big Bad Wolfgangsta Joker
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: When a little wolf meets The Big Bad Wolfgangsta   When a little wolf meets The Big Bad Wolfgangsta EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 11:42 pm

lol, yeah I am pretty new to the whole mma message board thing.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: When a little wolf meets The Big Bad Wolfgangsta   When a little wolf meets The Big Bad Wolfgangsta EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 11:50 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:

Me too. My account has been used by seven people, I am the seventh "wolfgangsta".
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: When a little wolf meets The Big Bad Wolfgangsta   When a little wolf meets The Big Bad Wolfgangsta EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 11:56 pm

Well if one of the first 6 show up maybe I can get some pointers.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: When a little wolf meets The Big Bad Wolfgangsta   When a little wolf meets The Big Bad Wolfgangsta EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 12:20 am

Sup I'm number 2.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: When a little wolf meets The Big Bad Wolfgangsta   When a little wolf meets The Big Bad Wolfgangsta EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 12:35 am

Hello
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: When a little wolf meets The Big Bad Wolfgangsta   When a little wolf meets The Big Bad Wolfgangsta EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:27 am

LOL brutal beatdowns, wow that's bordering on sad

How can you act like this everywhere? and you got like 15K posts here and 6K on Junkie? jesus dude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When a little wolf meets The Big Bad Wolfgangsta   When a little wolf meets The Big Bad Wolfgangsta EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:41 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Ziggy116 wrote:

Lol at you giving me a beat down. You couldn't even make any smart comebacks so you went to showing religious pics. Your lack of intelligence was proven there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When a little wolf meets The Big Bad Wolfgangsta   When a little wolf meets The Big Bad Wolfgangsta EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:42 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Ziggy116 wrote:

Me too. My account has been used by seven people, I am the seventh "wolfgangsta".

And all 7 have been asseholes.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: When a little wolf meets The Big Bad Wolfgangsta   When a little wolf meets The Big Bad Wolfgangsta EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 3:53 am

I'm not "wolf" on junkie.

I have like 200 something Junkie posts.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: When a little wolf meets The Big Bad Wolfgangsta   When a little wolf meets The Big Bad Wolfgangsta EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 3:54 am

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:
Ziggy116 wrote:

Lol at you giving me a beat down. You couldn't even make any smart comebacks so you went to showing religious pics. Your lack of intelligence was proven there.

Adam and Eve.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: When a little wolf meets The Big Bad Wolfgangsta   When a little wolf meets The Big Bad Wolfgangsta EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 3:59 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:
Ziggy116 wrote:

Adam and Eve.

That's mine, but tough to say which Wolfy you are
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When a little wolf meets The Big Bad Wolfgangsta   When a little wolf meets The Big Bad Wolfgangsta EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 9:27 am

Wow I believe in Adam and Eve. The same as over half the world's population. I must be crazy.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: When a little wolf meets The Big Bad Wolfgangsta   When a little wolf meets The Big Bad Wolfgangsta EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 9:26 pm

Half the world doesn't believe in Adam and Eve. That's silly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When a little wolf meets The Big Bad Wolfgangsta   When a little wolf meets The Big Bad Wolfgangsta EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 9:42 pm

3.7 million Christians, Muslims and Jews on earth. All 3 believe in Adam and Eve. That's 55% of the world's population.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: When a little wolf meets The Big Bad Wolfgangsta   When a little wolf meets The Big Bad Wolfgangsta EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 9:51 pm

I'm Christian and I don't believe in Adam and Eve. Neither do any of the Christians I know of which there are many
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When a little wolf meets The Big Bad Wolfgangsta   When a little wolf meets The Big Bad Wolfgangsta Empty

Back to top Go down

When a little wolf meets The Big Bad Wolfgangsta
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next