Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

College Football Conference Championship Game Predictions

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

College Football Conference Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: College Football Conference Championship Game Predictions   College Football Conference Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:44 pm

LOL @ everyone. Our coaching staffis ridiculous. Yay for the Outback bowl! College Football Conference Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 Suicide
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: College Football Conference Championship Game Predictions   College Football Conference Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:45 pm

Denard is in the wrong conference to play that kinda football. I took Illinois in the streak so I'm ok with that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: College Football Conference Championship Game Predictions   College Football Conference Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:47 pm

i would of picked them too!
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: College Football Conference Championship Game Predictions   College Football Conference Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:48 pm

when will iowa score a TD LOL?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: College Football Conference Championship Game Predictions   College Football Conference Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:54 pm

cant wait to watch Oregon go 4-0 aganst a Jake Locker Washington team (even though Locker is hurt)
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: College Football Conference Championship Game Predictions   College Football Conference Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 3:09 pm

Most embarrassing game in the history of Iowa football. I'm ashamed to be a fan right now.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: College Football Conference Championship Game Predictions   College Football Conference Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 4:09 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BIG WIN FOR MICHIGAN IN THE 3RD OT! PAPA JOHNS BOWL HERE WE COME! THE MAC IS GONNA GET BEAT DOWN BITCHES!
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: College Football Conference Championship Game Predictions   College Football Conference Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 4:24 pm

They would've score anyway but those flags against Illinois were bullshit.

Knew it would be a great game but that was fantastic. Glad I stopped watching the Iowa game!
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: College Football Conference Championship Game Predictions   College Football Conference Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 4:28 pm

oregon game is on espn 2 hahahahahaha! fuck the psu game!
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: College Football Conference Championship Game Predictions   College Football Conference Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 4:39 pm

that's weird. Penn St is on here. You're in the loo right?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: College Football Conference Championship Game Predictions   College Football Conference Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 4:41 pm

i live in columbus ohio
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: College Football Conference Championship Game Predictions   College Football Conference Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 4:49 pm

Oh shit nevermind I was thinking you were the one from Iowa but nevermind. That explains it! lol
Back to top Go down
UBeeg9cats
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

PostSubject: Re: College Football Conference Championship Game Predictions   College Football Conference Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:39 am

UBeeg9cats wrote:
5 conferences are split for conference championship games. As of today, who do you think wins the divisions and who wins the conference?
SEC:
Bama over Florida (deja vu)
Big 12:
Nebraska over OU
ACC:
Va Tech over FSU
CUSA:
UCF over Houston
MAC:
NIU over Temple

I think SMU might get Houston's place but a head-to-head loss is so hard to make up in conference play.

Its amazing what a couple of games can do to predictions. Bama is all but out of it. I think Florida has a very real chance to win the SEC because they are capable of beating Auburn or LSU who might sneak into the championship game. Nebraska is still solidly in control up north but OU has a battle to win their division. Va Tech is close to clinching their division and FSU still seems to have the best shot in theirs. UCF and Houston are in control. I am looking forward to Tuesday's NIU-Toledo game. I like NIU's coach but Toledo would help strengthen Boise's schedule. Temple has their destiny in their own hands.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: College Football Conference Championship Game Predictions   College Football Conference Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:44 am

UBeeg9cats wrote:
UBeeg9cats wrote:
5 conferences are split for conference championship games. As of today, who do you think wins the divisions and who wins the conference?
SEC:
Bama over Florida (deja vu)
Big 12:
Nebraska over OU
ACC:
Va Tech over FSU
CUSA:
UCF over Houston
MAC:
NIU over Temple

I think SMU might get Houston's place but a head-to-head loss is so hard to make up in conference play.

Its amazing what a couple of games can do to predictions. Bama is all but out of it. I think Florida has a very real chance to win the SEC because they are capable of beating Auburn or LSU who might sneak into the championship game. Nebraska is still solidly in control up north but OU has a battle to win their division. Va Tech is close to clinching their division and FSU still seems to have the best shot in theirs. UCF and Houston are in control. I am looking forward to Tuesday's NIU-Toledo game. I like NIU's coach but Toledo would help strengthen Boise's schedule. Temple has their destiny in their own hands.

Another reason I hate Boise St. TCU all but eliminated them yesterday anyways.
Back to top Go down
UBeeg9cats
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

PostSubject: Re: College Football Conference Championship Game Predictions   College Football Conference Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 12:53 pm

There are talks that Boise may jump TCU this week so I don't think they are eliminated. The likely Auburn loss puts one of these 2 in the championship. I think Auburn could lose all their remaining games. Georgia is a decent team now that Green is back and Bama on the road is a tough game. Auburn has to win 1 of those to get to the SEC ship but Florida and South Carolina are both tough enough to beat Auburn on a neutral field. TCU needs Utah to win out. My prediction for Boise making it is the same. If Oregon State beats Oregon, we will have a TCU-Boise rubber match for all the marbles. I would be excited about that game.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: College Football Conference Championship Game Predictions   College Football Conference Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 1:10 pm

UBeeg9cats wrote:
There are talks that Boise may jump TCU this week so I don't think they are eliminated. The likely Auburn loss puts one of these 2 in the championship. I think Auburn could lose all their remaining games. Georgia is a decent team now that Green is back and Bama on the road is a tough game. Auburn has to win 1 of those to get to the SEC ship but Florida and South Carolina are both tough enough to beat Auburn on a neutral field. TCU needs Utah to win out. My prediction for Boise making it is the same. If Oregon State beats Oregon, we will have a TCU-Boise rubber match for all the marbles. I would be excited about that game.

I would shoot myself in the face if this was the title game!!!!
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: College Football Conference Championship Game Predictions   College Football Conference Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 2:24 pm

timthebim wrote:
UBeeg9cats wrote:

I would shoot myself in the face if this was the title game!!!!

i second that.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: College Football Conference Championship Game Predictions   College Football Conference Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 2:48 pm

Yeah cause that was such a great bowl game last year. Sleep

How does Boise jump TCU when they murdered the #5 team in the country? That's just retarded.

You are crazy if you think that title game is even possible at this point. Saying that IF Oregon and Auburn lose that it's a sure thing is also retarded. I hope they do lose and two 1 loss teams get in over both of those fucks.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: College Football Conference Championship Game Predictions   College Football Conference Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 3:01 pm

i think this dude is a huge BSU fan. thats all he talks about.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: College Football Conference Championship Game Predictions   College Football Conference Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 3:30 pm

I know and I fucking hate it. When you hope Toledo wins to help your strentgh of schedule it's hard to be taken seriously.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: College Football Conference Championship Game Predictions   College Football Conference Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 3:45 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: College Football Conference Championship Game Predictions   College Football Conference Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 3:49 pm

have you noticed that he completely ignores what anyone says and goes on talking to himself again?
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: College Football Conference Championship Game Predictions   College Football Conference Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 4:03 pm

Reminds me of a 9/11 conspiracy theorist.
Back to top Go down
UBeeg9cats
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

PostSubject: Re: College Football Conference Championship Game Predictions   College Football Conference Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 4:51 pm

I am rooting for Boise. I don't know how I am ignoring what everyone else is saying when I am quoting sportscenter about Boise maybe jumping TCU. If you don't like my thread don't comment in it and it will die. We can talk about the Canes if you want. They are struggling to be above average in the weak ACC. Jacory is a gunslinger that somehow averages an INT/game. They can get 2nd in their division pretty easily and get into a mediocre bowl.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: College Football Conference Championship Game Predictions   College Football Conference Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 6:26 pm

I never said I didn't like your thread and anyone that thought they would jump TCU is fucking crazy, that was my point. TCU has been more impressive and deserves it more than Boise but it's a lost cause because it's about a 1:1000 that either will happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: College Football Conference Championship Game Predictions   College Football Conference Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

College Football Conference Championship Game Predictions
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next