Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hulk Hogan has become embarrassing

Go down 
+6
acccardinal12
bobbitt15
GDPofDRC
LTFG
gomez1012
Ziggy116
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

Hulk Hogan has become embarrassing  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan has become embarrassing    Hulk Hogan has become embarrassing  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 9:31 pm

Nope. I meant legendary. I won't fault him for his leech ex-wife driving him into desperation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan has become embarrassing    Hulk Hogan has become embarrassing  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 9:33 pm

Hogan is the greatest legend in the history of pro-wrestling. Love him or hate him you still have to respect him.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan has become embarrassing    Hulk Hogan has become embarrassing  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:14 pm

He is absolutely the biggest reason that wrestling is what it is. That being said, he has been an embarrassment since he left the ring...even before that.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan has become embarrassing    Hulk Hogan has become embarrassing  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:28 pm

Father and daughter. Hulkamania runs wild.

Hulk Hogan has become embarrassing  - Page 2 Hulkbrookeass1
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan has become embarrassing    Hulk Hogan has become embarrassing  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:28 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:
Most of them have a face like that

Her face isn't manly at all. I am not gonna say she is a 10 in the face. Maybe a 6.5 to 7, but her body brings her up to a solid 8.5 to 8.75 any day of the week. You know you would hit that if you were in a room with her and she was down.

If not we all know you are homosexual!

No I seriously wouldn't. I think she's absolutely disgusting
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan has become embarrassing    Hulk Hogan has become embarrassing  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 3:06 am

LTFG wrote:
My old weiner didn't go saggy until I looked at the picture... I thought the younger generation had these sky high standards? That woman is not attractive whatsoever...

And we agree, too much hulk in those genes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan has become embarrassing    Hulk Hogan has become embarrassing  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 1:42 pm

Sorry Kings Hulk lost my respect when he started that reality show.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan has become embarrassing    Hulk Hogan has become embarrassing  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 1:46 pm

Me when he joined NWO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan has become embarrassing    Hulk Hogan has become embarrassing  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 1:48 pm

LA wrote:
Me when he joined NWO

Hulk was badass when he joined The NWO