Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Life with or without Internet and Mobile Phones?

Go down 
+4
Ziggy116
acccardinal12
OU
killerofchicken
8 posters

With or Without?
With
Life with or without Internet and Mobile Phones? Vote_lcap45%Life with or without Internet and Mobile Phones? Vote_rcap
 45% [ 5 ]
Without
Life with or without Internet and Mobile Phones? Vote_lcap55%Life with or without Internet and Mobile Phones? Vote_rcap
 55% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage

Life with or without Internet and Mobile Phones? Empty
PostSubject: Life with or without Internet and Mobile Phones?   Life with or without Internet and Mobile Phones? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:46 am

Do you prefer how life is now with these 2 things or the simpler times of life without them?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Life with or without Internet and Mobile Phones?   Life with or without Internet and Mobile Phones? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:50 am

they both have their perks
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Life with or without Internet and Mobile Phones?   Life with or without Internet and Mobile Phones? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:50 am

Why don't you just ask if we like our opposable thumbs and the ability to stand upright?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life with or without Internet and Mobile Phones?   Life with or without Internet and Mobile Phones? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:52 am

Lol, I guess you can't live without them. You're too young to remember those days anyway.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Life with or without Internet and Mobile Phones?   Life with or without Internet and Mobile Phones? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:14 am

with
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Life with or without Internet and Mobile Phones?   Life with or without Internet and Mobile Phones? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:42 am

OU wrote:
Why don't you just ask if we like our opposable thumbs and the ability to stand upright?

Or you could ask if you'd rather have spent the most weeks as the BCS #1 or to have actually won BCS games.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Life with or without Internet and Mobile Phones?   Life with or without Internet and Mobile Phones? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:46 am

Ziggy116 wrote:
OU wrote:

Or you could ask if you'd rather have spent the most weeks as the BCS #1 or to have actually won BCS games.

Or you can say would you rather you team have 2 losses or 1. When was the last time Iowa won the national Championship again? I don't think I was alive.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Life with or without Internet and Mobile Phones?   Life with or without Internet and Mobile Phones? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:49 am

I apologize for hijacking threads Very Happy

I believe it was 1959 for all you trivia buffs out there!
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Life with or without Internet and Mobile Phones?   Life with or without Internet and Mobile Phones? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:51 am

Regardless of the fun I get out of it, without, emphatically.

Last edited by GDPofDRC on Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Life with or without Internet and Mobile Phones?   Life with or without Internet and Mobile Phones? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:51 am

When was the last time your team got beat by a play that doesn't work past the 3rd grade?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4s8vdzYwFU
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Life with or without Internet and Mobile Phones?   Life with or without Internet and Mobile Phones? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:54 am

Ziggy116 wrote:

Wow. I think OU has a few they could spare. You want one? You want me to see if I can get one for you? I don't think they would even notice.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Life with or without Internet and Mobile Phones?   Life with or without Internet and Mobile Phones? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:56 am

OU wrote:
Ziggy116 wrote:

Wow. I think OU has a few they could spare. You want one? You want me to see if I can get one for you? I don't think they would even notice.

Nah it's cool, I'm not sure if I could handle seeing one of those in Iowa City. On the bright side, I do finally understand what it means to be a Cubs fan! lol!
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Life with or without Internet and Mobile Phones?   Life with or without Internet and Mobile Phones? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:45 pm

Damn... As much as enjoy letting my mind go a few times a day here. Life was so much simpler, slower paced and less stressful before. Everyone expects everything instantly because of the technology.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Life with or without Internet and Mobile Phones?   Life with or without Internet and Mobile Phones? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:49 pm

hmm, well i think people were more socially interactive back when technology wasn't as advanced. You had to do all your "networking" by actually talking to people face to face. Thats the main thing i miss. Now-a-days everyone is so self absorbed with technology they don't even acknowledge that other people exist around them.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Life with or without Internet and Mobile Phones?   Life with or without Internet and Mobile Phones? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:51 pm

LTFG wrote:
Damn... As much as enjoy letting my mind go a few times a day here. Life was so much simpler, slower paced and less stressful before. Everyone expects everything instantly because of the technology.

So you would prefer to roll your wheel chair out to the common area and talk MMA with Herman?
LTFG "Man did you see those fights last night"
Herman "I can't find my teeth"
LTFG "Neither could Brock"
Herman "You saw my grandson? Tell him I need more prune juice".
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Life with or without Internet and Mobile Phones?   Life with or without Internet and Mobile Phones? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:56 pm

Yes... Absolutely. At least the guys I talk MMA with are sensible most of the time.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Life with or without Internet and Mobile Phones?   Life with or without Internet and Mobile Phones? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:01 pm

LTFG wrote:
Yes... Absolutely. At least the guys I talk MMA with are sensible most of the time.

By sensible do you really mean senile? Did they also poop their pants during the Timmy fight? Life with or without Internet and Mobile Phones? 726609
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Life with or without Internet and Mobile Phones?   Life with or without Internet and Mobile Phones? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:03 pm

Damn, did I misspell that again?...lol.

Actually, what I mean is they agree with me regardless of what I say because most are employees and the others are too stupid to know better... tongue
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Life with or without Internet and Mobile Phones?   Life with or without Internet and Mobile Phones? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:06 pm

LTFG wrote:
Damn, did I misspell that again?...lol.

Actually, what I mean is they agree with me regardless of what I say because most are employees and the others are too stupid to know better... tongue

Give an old man enough pain killers and he will agree with anything. Am I right? Wink
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Life with or without Internet and Mobile Phones?   Life with or without Internet and Mobile Phones? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 6:02 pm

With obviously.

But what about faggots like ring and dmar who use the internet as a coping mechanism for late-life crisis and to fill the void that their empty personal life leaves, but can't really handle the internet for what it is either. I mean if ring actually had to look at the drool running down his wifes face all day and didn't use ninjasplace as a hiding spot, he might have offed himself by now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Life with or without Internet and Mobile Phones?   Life with or without Internet and Mobile Phones? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 6:10 pm

wolf that is seriously fucked up. You don't say shit like that about someone's sick wife over an internet argument. All i gotta say is what goes around comes around.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Life with or without Internet and Mobile Phones?   Life with or without Internet and Mobile Phones? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 6:18 pm

Yo I hardly cast the first stone. Motherfucker can say whatever he wants to me and cry and complain until they unjustly take my mod rights away. Now it's probably justified. Don't air your sob stories online and then make everyone your enemy. Fair game homie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life with or without Internet and Mobile Phones?   Life with or without Internet and Mobile Phones? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:22 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
With obviously.

But what about faggots like ring and dmar who use the internet as a coping mechanism for late-life crisis and to fill the void that their empty personal life leaves, but can't really handle the internet for what it is either. I mean if ring actually had to look at the drool running down his wifes face all day and didn't use ninjasplace as a hiding spot, he might have offed himself by now.

Wolf don't be a complete scumbag. You're taking it too far. Be a man for once in your life and let it go.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Life with or without Internet and Mobile Phones?   Life with or without Internet and Mobile Phones? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:32 pm

naw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life with or without Internet and Mobile Phones?   Life with or without Internet and Mobile Phones? Empty

Back to top Go down

Life with or without Internet and Mobile Phones?
Page 1 of 1