Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Have you ever met a chick over the internet?

Go down 
+5
Farmer1906
captain organic
KingsOwn19
acccardinal12
OU
9 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Have you ever met a chick over the internet? Empty
PostSubject: Have you ever met a chick over the internet?   Have you ever met a chick over the internet? EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:52 pm

Whether it be more recent or the old school AOL days like I was telling cheeky about. This Teo shit and the Catfish movie/series has brought this stuff up recently.

Only experience I have with anything like that was when I was in early Jr high like 6-7th grade we use to meet chicks on AOL through IMs and profiles. Met a few of them back then. Some worked out great, some were on the Catfish side. I know I can't be the only one? I'm sure some of you probably even use or have used Facebook/Myspace for similar reasons. Don't be scared. Can't be worse then Teo.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever met a chick over the internet?   Have you ever met a chick over the internet? EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:23 pm

I wouldn't ever do it. It would embarrass me so much I might have to make up a lie, like she died or something. Even though we all know my ex wife drove me to be gay. Sup GDP!?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever met a chick over the internet?   Have you ever met a chick over the internet? EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:32 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
I wouldn't ever do it. It would embarrass me so much I might have to make up a lie, like she died or something. Even though we all know my ex wife drove me to be gay. Sup GDP!?
Yeah...but you're old. If you said yes to AOL that would be creepy. Old bastard!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever met a chick over the internet?   Have you ever met a chick over the internet? EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:43 pm

OU wrote:
Yeah...but you're old. If you said yes to AOL that would be creepy. Old bastard!

You can't call me old until i turn 40. You know i juice from time to time so it's like I'm really 26 again.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever met a chick over the internet?   Have you ever met a chick over the internet? EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:45 pm

OU wrote:

You can't call me old until i turn 40. You know i juice from time to time so it's like I'm really 26 again.
Wrong. I can call you old until I turn 40. Then I gotta STFU and look in the mirror lol
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever met a chick over the internet?   Have you ever met a chick over the internet? EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:54 pm

OU wrote:
OU wrote:

Wrong. I can call you old until I turn 40. Then I gotta STFU and look in the mirror lol

It all makes sense now. I hate LTFG now since his old ass isn't around anymore. I'm 36 and I gotta be the old guy. Shit ain't right!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever met a chick over the internet?   Have you ever met a chick over the internet? EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:56 pm

OU wrote:
OU wrote:

It all makes sense now. I hate LTFG now since his old ass isn't around anymore. I'm 36 and I gotta be the old guy. Shit ain't right!
Yeah and Drew disappeared too. I think Timmy could be around your age still.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever met a chick over the internet?   Have you ever met a chick over the internet? EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 6:00 pm

OU wrote:
OU wrote:
OU wrote:

Yeah and Drew disappeared too. I think Timmy could be around your age still.

I don't like being compared to timmeh when it comes to anything because he is such a feminine guy. You aren't helping the old guy pot shot.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever met a chick over the internet?   Have you ever met a chick over the internet? EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 9:29 pm

Who hasn't?
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever met a chick over the internet?   Have you ever met a chick over the internet? EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 5:25 am

I used to all the time in the AOL days.

Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever met a chick over the internet?   Have you ever met a chick over the internet? EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 2:41 pm

Did it once that I can remember. Hooked up with the girl once, and then bailed.

I see no problem with it though. I've just been in a couple long termers so haven't needed it.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever met a chick over the internet?   Have you ever met a chick over the internet? EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 7:57 pm

Just you bitches.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever met a chick over the internet?   Have you ever met a chick over the internet? EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 8:01 pm

OU wrote:

why i love this man, lol
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever met a chick over the internet?   Have you ever met a chick over the internet? EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 8:02 pm

Back in the AOL days, met a Bosnian chick that lives in Boise and became real good friends with her. Met her 3-4 times in person and still send emails now and then... but i never got catfished damn it!
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever met a chick over the internet?   Have you ever met a chick over the internet? EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 12:16 am

oh man i was a whore i did aol im cant remember if there were rooms back then and i also did real well off of AFF and yahoo chat.

I just put a picture of me wee parts and my nick name as suck my dick

i would have to weed out like 30 gay dudes but eventually some non swamp donkey would hit me up usually with Hey, whats up. Some claimed not to see my picture or profile name but if they hit me up it was success in the end . Once I got a sorority chick from ou to bite and that turned into a off and on call for over a year. i would say my count is over 150 different chicks ate on my dick bone. i think i found the internet in like 2002 or so. I had a good 4-5 yr run

Disclaimer****** last 7 yrs have been in committed relationship and its more rewarding
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever met a chick over the internet?   Have you ever met a chick over the internet? EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:23 pm

Cu Bu wrote:
oh man i was a whore i did aol im cant remember if there were rooms back then and i also did real well off of AFF and yahoo chat.

I just put a picture of me wee parts and my nick name as suck my dick

i would have to weed out like 30 gay dudes but eventually some non swamp donkey would hit me up usually with Hey, whats up. Some claimed not to see my picture or profile name but if they hit me up it was success in the end . Once I got a sorority chick from ou to bite and that turned into a off and on call for over a year. i would say my count is over 150 different chicks ate on my dick bone. i think i found the internet in like 2002 or so. I had a good 4-5 yr run

Disclaimer****** last 7 yrs have been in committed relationship and its more rewarding

That's 2-3 girls every month. Should have put a lower number. Maybe someone would actually believed you.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever met a chick over the internet?   Have you ever met a chick over the internet? EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:41 pm

lol it is what it is

there was a week span where i was 8 deep before the weekend, not all of those were interwebz hook ups
Back to top Go down
ChickyChicky
White Belt
White Belt
ChickyChicky

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever met a chick over the internet?   Have you ever met a chick over the internet? EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:06 pm

Nope, can't say that I ever have

Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever met a chick over the internet?   Have you ever met a chick over the internet? EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:35 pm

I believe you Cu Bu!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever met a chick over the internet?   Have you ever met a chick over the internet? EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:37 pm

josh200612 wrote:
I believe you Cu Bu!

Have you ever met a chick over the internet? I__ll_always_believe_in_you_peter_pan_by_princessmelodyrp-d5559up
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever met a chick over the internet?   Have you ever met a chick over the internet? EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 2:57 pm

josh200612 wrote:
I believe you Cu Bu!

I am sure youve done the same,

not trying to tell anyone these were all hot chicks and yada yada , but most were not swamp donkeys although i am sure I let one or 2 catch a load
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever met a chick over the internet?   Have you ever met a chick over the internet? EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 3:01 pm

Cu Bu wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
I believe you Cu Bu!

I am sure youve done the same,

not trying to tell anyone these were all hot chicks and yada yada , but most were not swamp donkeys although i am sure I let one or 2 catch a load

For sure. The best I did was 5 in one week when I was 19. When you are in the 100s not all of them are hot dimes pieces lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever met a chick over the internet?   Have you ever met a chick over the internet? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you ever met a chick over the internet?
Page 1 of 1