Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Scream 4 trailer leaked

Go down 
+3
OU
acccardinal12
KingsOwn19
7 posters
AuthorMessage
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

Scream 4 trailer leaked Empty
PostSubject: Scream 4 trailer leaked   Scream 4 trailer leaked EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 3:01 pm

http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=19380&count=0

it's a recording of somebody watching the trailer. So it's pretty crappy.

I liked Scream and Scream 2. Scream 3 was OK but kind of hokey compared to the others.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Scream 4 trailer leaked   Scream 4 trailer leaked EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 3:09 pm

I only liked Rose McGowan as a blonde in the first movie. Never cared for them myself.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Scream 4 trailer leaked   Scream 4 trailer leaked EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 3:11 pm

I never cared for these movies. Even as a 5th grader when it was new and huge. But to be fair I have never really liked horror movies of any kind. Just not my thing.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Scream 4 trailer leaked   Scream 4 trailer leaked EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 3:12 pm

Rose McGowan trying to get through the doggy door but not being able to get out because her tits were too big was gold.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Scream 4 trailer leaked   Scream 4 trailer leaked EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 3:14 pm

The first one is a classic, what a performance by Johnny Dep...I mean Skeet Ulrich
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Scream 4 trailer leaked   Scream 4 trailer leaked EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 3:14 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Rose McGowan trying to get through the doggy door but not being able to get out because her tits were too big was gold.
Scream 4 trailer leaked Rose-mcgowan-tatum-riley
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Scream 4 trailer leaked   Scream 4 trailer leaked EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 3:16 pm

OU wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:
Scream 4 trailer leaked Rose-mcgowan-tatum-riley

thanks!
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Scream 4 trailer leaked   Scream 4 trailer leaked EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 3:16 pm

Rose in Doom Generation was my favorite.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

PostSubject: Re: Scream 4 trailer leaked   Scream 4 trailer leaked EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 4:30 pm

I've never understood the success of Scream, they've been average movies.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Scream 4 trailer leaked   Scream 4 trailer leaked EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 4:51 pm

There are two main factors to Scream's relevance I think.
1. It's a horror/jump movie by Wes Craven. That gets some eyes on it.
2. It stars young good looking people and seems taylor-made for MTV movie awards. That gets more(important) eyes on it, revenue/marketing wise.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Scream 4 trailer leaked   Scream 4 trailer leaked EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 5:40 pm

Because Scream was an original film that brought the teen slasher genre back from the dead and made it relevant for 5-6 more years until all the rip offs killed it again. It was incredibly fresh when it came out and before the Wayans destroyed the ghostface with their spoof, it was considered to be legitimatley scary as well. It's easy to figure out why the films were successful, even if it's not your cup of tea.

The first scene of the original was one of the best scenes in horror IMO. It kind of had the "Psycho effect"( i know not totally the same effect) that Drew Barrymore was heavily advertised for the film..she was by far the biggest star in the movie, she got top billing, everything suggested she was the lead and she gets brutally murdered in the first scene which i thought was pretty intense, effectively well played scene all around.

The comedy aspect of the series kind of hurt the films, plus certain main characters being HORRIBLE actors(David Arquette) but the original Scream was a total classic. It brought things you just were not seeing in slasher movies. Mystery, Plot, Character development, etc.

Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Scream 4 trailer leaked   Scream 4 trailer leaked EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 5:44 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Because Scream was an original film that brought the teen slasher genre back from the dead and made it relevant for 5-6 more years until all the rip offs killed it again. It was incredibly fresh when it came out and before the Wayans destroyed the ghostface with their spoof, it was considered to be legitimatley scary as well. It's easy to figure out why the films were successful, even if it's not your cup of tea.

The first scene of the original was one of the best scenes in horror IMO. It kind of had the "Psycho effect"( i know not totally the same effect) that Drew Barrymore was heavily advertised for the film..she was by far the biggest star in the movie, she got top billing, everything suggested she was the lead and she gets brutally murdered in the first scene which i thought was pretty intense scene all around.

The comedy aspect of the series kind of hurt the films, plus certain main characters being HORRIBLE actors(David Arquette) but the original Scream was a total classic. It brought things you just were not seeing in slasher movies. Mystery, Plot, Character development, etc.

I more or less agree with that. they tried to bring some degree of modernness and freshness to a genre that was kind of in a lul.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Scream 4 trailer leaked   Scream 4 trailer leaked EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:44 pm

Damn, excellent writeup Kings. In total agreement, the first one is a classic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scream 4 trailer leaked   Scream 4 trailer leaked EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 4:14 am

Just saw the trailer on IGN, it looks awful.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Scream 4 trailer leaked   Scream 4 trailer leaked EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 4:24 am

Fuck, Sream is classic now? that shit blows, only thing I got out of those movies was a boner,young jen was fillthy.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Scream 4 trailer leaked   Scream 4 trailer leaked EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:21 am

I have to agree the first one has become a classic. I think it chNged th genre but not necessarily for the better.

Saw the new trailer on the scream awards on Spike, looks awful.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Scream 4 trailer leaked   Scream 4 trailer leaked EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 1:57 am

LA wrote:
Fuck, Sream is classic now? that shit blows, only thing I got out of those movies was a boner,young jen was fillthy.

Young Jen? Are you sure you arent thinking of I Know What You Did Last Summer?
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Scream 4 trailer leaked   Scream 4 trailer leaked EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:21 am

Yup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scream 4 trailer leaked   Scream 4 trailer leaked Empty

Back to top Go down

Scream 4 trailer leaked
Page 1 of 1