Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Eminem leaked. Recovery.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

Favorite Fighter(s) : Charles Bennett is the second coming of Christ.

New Eminem leaked. Recovery. Empty
PostSubject: New Eminem leaked. Recovery.   New Eminem leaked. Recovery. EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 12:25 pm

Can't really find a whole album download yet but Rapvet.com is posting songs one at a time. Then again, I don't have as good of resources that some of you may have.

I sure hope it's better than that last piece of trash he released.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: New Eminem leaked. Recovery.   New Eminem leaked. Recovery. EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 12:28 pm

I didn't think Relapse was that bad. But I really don't like a couple of the new songs I have heard. If you listen to his old shit it really reminds you how far he has fallen. It's like when I listened to old Lil Flip back when he was the shit, now I can't stand anything he makes.
Back to top Go down
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

PostSubject: Re: New Eminem leaked. Recovery.   New Eminem leaked. Recovery. EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 12:35 pm

I guess it depends on how you are anticipating it. If you're expecting the same old Em talking about cutting Kim's head off and skullfucking it, you're probably going to be disappointed. The guy's definitely been through some shit the last few years and his music is gonna change with it.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: New Eminem leaked. Recovery.   New Eminem leaked. Recovery. EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 12:50 pm

KrazyHorseBennett wrote:
I guess it depends on how you are anticipating it. If you're expecting the same old Em talking about cutting Kim's head off and skullfucking it, you're probably going to be disappointed. The guy's definitely been through some shit the last few years and his music is gonna change with it.

Yea we will never see that pissed off Em with a chip on his shoulder. The raw passion he came with back then is what made him so great. He will never be able to reproduce that. IMO even his lyrical skills have fallen.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: New Eminem leaked. Recovery.   New Eminem leaked. Recovery. EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:40 pm

Aggressive, youth based music created by guys from the streets never is the same when 35 year old millionares are trying to make it again.

Metallica made great music when they wore old denim and drove around in old tour vans. When they shop on Rodeo and send their kids to Italy to learn classical violin, the aggression is gone.

Em is no different. The last album I bought was the Marshal Mathers LP. How many does he have since then?
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

PostSubject: Re: New Eminem leaked. Recovery.   New Eminem leaked. Recovery. EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:47 pm

h t t p : / / w w w . m u l t i u p l o a d . c o m / W N H 1 U N 2 1 6 T

Just fill in the gaps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Eminem leaked. Recovery.   New Eminem leaked. Recovery. Empty

Back to top Go down

New Eminem leaked. Recovery.
Page 1 of 1