Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who should Randy Couture face in his farewell fight ?

Go down 
+8
KrazyHorseBennett
captain organic
timthebim
bobbitt15
KingsOwn19
Wolfgangsta
LA
acccardinal12
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Who should Randy Couture face in his farewell fight ? Empty
PostSubject: Who should Randy Couture face in his farewell fight ?   Who should Randy Couture face in his farewell fight ? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:27 pm

It's looking more and more likely that Randy wants to leave MMA for acting, I see him having one more fight, two maximum. So who would you like to see Randy face before he embarks on a Razzie filled movie career ?

I wouldn't mind seeing Randy spank Tito one last time.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Who should Randy Couture face in his farewell fight ?   Who should Randy Couture face in his farewell fight ? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:33 pm

Fedor!
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Who should Randy Couture face in his farewell fight ?   Who should Randy Couture face in his farewell fight ? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:38 pm

It's a retirement fight not an execution
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who should Randy Couture face in his farewell fight ?   Who should Randy Couture face in his farewell fight ? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:42 pm

LA wrote:
It's a retirement fight not an execution

Retirement for Fedor, Captain America would give Fedor his second submission loss.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Who should Randy Couture face in his farewell fight ?   Who should Randy Couture face in his farewell fight ? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:44 pm

No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who should Randy Couture face in his farewell fight ?   Who should Randy Couture face in his farewell fight ? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:45 pm

LA wrote:
No

Fedor has no submission defense, Randy will mount his back and choke the tubby guy out.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Who should Randy Couture face in his farewell fight ?   Who should Randy Couture face in his farewell fight ? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:50 pm

jocolor
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Who should Randy Couture face in his farewell fight ?   Who should Randy Couture face in his farewell fight ? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:23 pm

Fedor has no sub defense now?

Ali did you get into a fight in Peoria tonight? Did you just bond out after losing a good spate of time? Jaw hurt?
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Who should Randy Couture face in his farewell fight ?   Who should Randy Couture face in his farewell fight ? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:28 pm

I was taping my fists after reading Ali's post as well, but i figured he had to be kidding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who should Randy Couture face in his farewell fight ?   Who should Randy Couture face in his farewell fight ? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:28 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Fedor has no sub defense now?

Ali did you get into a fight in Peoria tonight? Did you just bond out after losing a good spate of time? Jaw hurt?

Fedor looks like a real life Russian Homer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who should Randy Couture face in his farewell fight ?   Who should Randy Couture face in his farewell fight ? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:30 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
I was taping my fists after reading Ali's post as well, but i figured he had to be kidding.

Don't you threaten me boy, I'll Diamond Cutter your ass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who should Randy Couture face in his farewell fight ?   Who should Randy Couture face in his farewell fight ? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:54 pm

Ali wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:

Don't you threaten me boy, I'll Diamond Cutter your ass.

Come on King you should recognize that move