Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.

Go down 
+7
acccardinal12
OU
killerofchicken
MMAEYES
josh200612
hardcoreBEE24
Wolfgangsta
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. Empty
PostSubject: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 4:33 am

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/09/29/odds-life-newfound-earth-size-planet-percent-astronomer-say/
http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/10/11/scientist-claims-strange-signal-comes-alien-planet/?test=latestnews

The signal article might turn out to be a crock of shit, but I still believe that this planet harbors life. If we can get something close to light speed travel we could be there in 30 or 40 years. I know half light speed is realistic in that it appears within the laws of physics an attainable goal. We need to send a probe. Immediately.

What do you think about this?
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif

First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 5:28 am

I dismiss any news that comes from fox.

Also, no life exists outside our own.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 5:31 am

freakzilla316ftw wrote:

Also, no life exists outside our own.

That is the science department just reporting stuff everyone else is. I can provide other links.

What makes you so bold to assume we're the only life?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 5:38 am

I don't believe in evolution. For there to be life on other planets evolution must exist.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 5:44 am

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
I don't believe in evolution. For there to be life on other planets evolution must exist.

God couldn't have put it there?

Why don't you believe in evolution?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 6:07 am

I believe in evolution but not to the extent they want us to believe. I believe we came from Adam and Eve.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 6:16 am

With all the information out there that sounds so extreme to still believe. I just cannot relate to still believing in these myths when from my perspective they seem so obviously untrue. I have to believe humans are wired to believe in this stuff, thus there is nothing intrinsically wrong with wanting to believe in something. But on a personal level, believing in creation is just alien to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 6:40 am

That's your beliefs and while I don't agree with you I respect it, to each his own.

I just believe that they invented the theory of evolution to get people to doubt there faith.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 6:42 am

Because that is so much more likely than inventing theories about magic before we knew how to wash ourselves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 7:03 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Because that is so much more likely than inventing theories about magic before we knew how to wash ourselves.

I don't get this.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 7:15 am

Religion and all that predate our own ability to even understand what we are or where we live. The world was flat to people when Christ "walked the earth"(though this actual existence of a historical jesus is dubious at best)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 7:38 am

You can't deny Jesus walked on earth. Anyway it wasn't anyone in religion saying the world was flat.

Until we actually see people from another planet then I wont believe they exist.
Back to top Go down
hardcoreBEE24
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Thomas Hearns

PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 7:55 am

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
I believe in evolution but not to the extent they want us to believe. I believe we came from Adam and Eve.

Adam and Hawwa for you right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:02 am

hardcoreBEE24 wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:

Adam and Hawwa for you right?

Lol, yeah. Hawwa is the Arab word for Eve like how Youssef is for Josef and Darwood is for David.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:05 am

I wouldn't doubt it. I believe that we are not the only ones living what's the point of all this stuff around us? Has to be used by someone space is unlimited someone else is around and watchin us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:07 am

josh200612 wrote:
I wouldn't doubt it. I believe that we are not the only ones living what's the point of all this stuff around us? Has to be used by someone space is unlimited someone else is around and watchin us.

I believe it's to test our faith.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:09 am

freakzilla316ftw wrote:

As if the other networks aren't liars too lol.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:20 am

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
You can't deny Jesus walked on earth. Anyway it wasn't anyone in religion saying the world was flat.

Until we actually see people from another planet then I wont believe they exist.
Have you seen Jesus walk the Earth or have you only heard stories?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:24 am

killerofchicken wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:

Only person on this board that met Jesus is LTFG, he still remembers what he was doing that day when little baby Jesus was born.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:27 am

killerofchicken wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:

Are you really disputing all the evidence that Jesus walked the earth?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:28 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:33 am

The only info I have read from the scientist is that there is a planet that is in the correct zone like earth.

So no we have no clue if its habitable. We have no clue if it even has water. We really dont know anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:39 am

killerofchicken wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:

That is a stupid comparison. I haven't seen my great grandfather but I know he existed.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:54 am

You guys are all right and wrong at the same time. Aliens exist and so did Jesus 2000 years ago. God made everything including Alien life on other planets. Humans are part monkey and part alien. Well most are anyways. I think Wolf is all ape.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:56 am

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
You guys are all right and wrong at the same time. Aliens exist and so did Jesus 2000 years ago. God made everything including Alien life on other planets. Humans are part monkey and part alien. Well most are anyways. I think Wolf is all ape.

Where there are yamakas, there is life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. Empty

Back to top Go down

First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next