Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Secret Societies

Go down 
+2
oggy420
josh200612
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Secret Societies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Societies   Secret Societies - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 1:17 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
Do you guys really believe all the crap conspiracy theories about secret societies?

You must be a member. Suspect
Yep. I am a freemason. I can tell you all the conspiracies about the Masons are not true. There is nothing to it.
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

Favorite Fighter(s) : Marvin Hagler,Ben Henderson,Rich Franklin,Clay Guida

PostSubject: Re: Secret Societies   Secret Societies - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 1:19 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
I don't believe in IQ scores. Some people are smart at some things while others are smart at others.

Nevertheless he was well-schooled on the subject of Freemasonry.It's funny how Masons become mum when the subject of Morgan is brought up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Societies   Secret Societies - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 1:19 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
Do you guys really believe all the crap conspiracy theories about secret societies?

Yep. I am a freemason. I can tell you all the conspiracies about the Masons are not true. There is nothing to it.

You must be a level 1, 2 or 3 Mason. You don't get taught secrets now. I better watch what I say from now on. Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Societies   Secret Societies - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 1:20 pm

WinstonSmith wrote:
The Masons killed Captain William Morgan for what he was about to reveal in his book.I believe the Anti-Masonic Party was founded after Morgan's murder.If you doubt their power back then,read what John Quincy Adams had to say about them.
BS. The guy didnt know anything about the Masons because he was denied. He was said to only have made it to the Entered Apprentice. Which means he really didnt know shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Societies   Secret Societies - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 1:21 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:
The Masons killed Captain William Morgan for what he was about to reveal in his book.I believe the Anti-Masonic Party was founded after Morgan's murder.If you doubt their power back then,read what John Quincy Adams had to say about them.
BS. The guy didnt know anything about the Masons because he was denied. He was said to only have made it to the Entered Apprentice. Which means he really didnt know shit.

Earlier you said there is nothing to it now you state he didn't know shit which implies there is something to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Societies   Secret Societies - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 1:21 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

You must be a level 1, 2 or 3 Mason. You don't get taught secrets now. I better watch what I say from now on. Suspect
Levels? LOL
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

PostSubject: Re: Secret Societies   Secret Societies - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 1:22 pm

Although their numbers and power may be waning,one can not deny the influence they once exerted in the politics of our nation.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Secret Societies   Secret Societies - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 1:23 pm

WinstonSmith wrote:
Although their numbers and power may be waning,one can not deny the influence they once exerted in the politics of our nation.
thats scary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Societies   Secret Societies - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 1:23 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:

Earlier you said there is nothing to it now you state he didn't know shit which implies there is something to it.
No there is nothing to the conspiracies. Freemasonry is based on two things. Charity and God. Thats it guys. And that is no secret.
Back to top Go down

soonermark890 wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

Levels? LOL

Everyone knows there are 33 levels.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Societies   Secret Societies - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 1:24 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:

No there is nothing to the conspiracies. Freemasonry is based on two things. Charity and God. Thats it guys. And that is no secret.

Lol, how do you expect us to believe the words of a member? Of course you're going to deny it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Societies   Secret Societies - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 1:25 pm

WinstonSmith wrote:
Not as long as they keep making those movies like National Treasure. We get a big boost everytime one comes out.
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

PostSubject: Re: Secret Societies   Secret Societies - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 1:25 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:

Then why did they kill him and attempt to burn down the publishing house?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Societies   Secret Societies - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 1:26 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:

Lol, how do you expect us to believe the words of a member? Of course you're going to deny it.
Well how do you believe someone who is not a member? How do they know? How can you know if you are not a mason?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Societies   Secret Societies - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 1:26 pm

WinstonSmith wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:

Who says they did? This is just another conspiracy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Societies   Secret Societies - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 1:27 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:
Not as long as they keep making those movies like National Treasure. We get a big boost everytime one comes out.

What do you mean they? Nicholas Cage is a freemason himself.
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

PostSubject: Re: Secret Societies   Secret Societies - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 1:28 pm

I have the book Morals and Dogma.Albert Pike is so ambiguous,I found the thing damn near impossible to read.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Societies   Secret Societies - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 1:29 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:

What do you mean they? Nicholas Cage is a freemason himself.
LMAO. Yes there is a conspiracy and we chose Nick Cage because he seems so smart. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Societies   Secret Societies - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 1:30 pm

No just to make money of it. No point arguing with a member.
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

PostSubject: Re: Secret Societies   Secret Societies - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 1:32 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:

Are you saying he just fell off the face of the earth?Who had the motive?
I'm not one to say the Masons are behind a nefarious plot to rule the world,but they have never been able to absolve themselves from this IMO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Societies   Secret Societies - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 1:36 pm

WinstonSmith wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:

Are you saying he just fell off the face of the earth?Who had the motive?
I'm not one to say the Masons are behind a nefarious plot to rule the world,but they have never been able to absolve themselves from this IMO.
Who knows the guys seems like a shady character. If you get kicked out of the Masons you are not a good person. Trust me I know what it takes to get booted. I am sure he made a ton of enemies and its easy to try and blaime the local secret society.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Societies   Secret Societies - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 1:38 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
LOL I wish we were. Really Freak is a great organization of people who believe in God. You should give it some thought. From my understanding there are Muslim Freemasons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Societies   Secret Societies - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 1:42 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
LOL I wish we were. Really Freak is a great organization of people who believe in God. You should give it some thought. From my understanding there are Muslim Freemasons.

My bests mates uncle is 1. You can't volunteer to enter but must be invited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Societies   Secret Societies - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 1:43 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:

Nope!!! Who told you that. You have to ask for a petition. If you want to join you just have to ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Societies   Secret Societies - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 1:48 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:

Nope!!! Who told you that. You have to ask for a petition. If you want to join you just have to ask.

That's what his uncle said. Maybe he just didn't want his nephew in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret Societies   Secret Societies - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Secret Societies
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next