Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Astronomers swoon over new planet find

Go down 
+3
4445Frank
Tobe06
killerofchicken
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

Astronomers swoon over new planet find - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astronomers swoon over new planet find   Astronomers swoon over new planet find - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 2:19 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Not related but interms of ability to do this, they may be able to do that, but scientists believe they can create a loop in time, a time machine so to speak, that would allow you to travel back in time, around the loop to the point at which the loop was created.
LA I am sure that you have great posts but I never can read them because of the big tits that are bouncing around in your sig.

E=MC^2, the energy of her bouncing tits, equals the mass of my weiner growing at the multiple of the speed of light sqaured
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Astronomers swoon over new planet find   Astronomers swoon over new planet find - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 2:19 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Not related but interms of ability to do this, they may be able to do that, but scientists believe they can create a loop in time, a time machine so to speak, that would allow you to travel back in time, around the loop to the point at which the loop was created.
LA I am sure that you have great posts but I never can read them because of the big tits that are bouncing around in your sig.

E=MC^2, the energy of her bouncing tits, equals the mass of my weiner growing at the multiple of the speed of light sqaured
LOL Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy.
Back to top Go down
Tobe06
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
Tobe06

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ali

PostSubject: Re: Astronomers swoon over new planet find   Astronomers swoon over new planet find - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 2:20 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
Developing that tech could very well be disastrous. I'm a little weary of particle accelerator tech and mini-black hole direction they are taking that. Don't mess with black holes.

As am I, but that's not related to the time loop, that in theory is fairly safe. The particle accelerator seems like a huge risk, I talked about it with my Physics teacher a couple times, if they do accidently create a blackhole, the magnetic fields wouldn't be strong enough to contan it, ergo we all die.

A couple of lawsuits have actually been filed against CERN with that same argument. One was just thrown out of court the other day:

http://www.physorg.com/news203573289.html
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Astronomers swoon over new planet find   Astronomers swoon over new planet find - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 2:21 pm

Everything I've read says that black hole argument is a crock of shit, or that it wouldn't harm us anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Astronomers swoon over new planet find   Astronomers swoon over new planet find - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 2:23 pm

Anyone see Star Trek?
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Astronomers swoon over new planet find   Astronomers swoon over new planet find - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 2:26 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Anyone see Star Trek?

Ya I referenced it earlier. The ending was the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. I couldn't maintain my suspension of disbelief which already has to be pretty high considering the fact it's freakin Star Trek.

Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Astronomers swoon over new planet find   Astronomers swoon over new planet find - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 2:27 pm

When they accelerate to escape the blackhole?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Astronomers swoon over new planet find   Astronomers swoon over new planet find - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 2:30 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
When they accelerate to escape the blackhole?
that and the black hole itself was ridiculous, even though i enjoyed the movie
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Astronomers swoon over new planet find   Astronomers swoon over new planet find - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 2:32 pm

Ya, when they dump the warp core into the black hole. Funny thing is they could have rebooted the series without past cannon like they wanted to without killing off Vulcan as matter of factly as they did by simply flying into the black hole and ending up in a different universe entirely or whatever. What a horrible movie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Astronomers swoon over new planet find   Astronomers swoon over new planet find - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Astronomers swoon over new planet find
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2