Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How much does Weed cost where you live?

Go down 
+5
LA
gomez1012
killerofchicken
OU
Tobe06
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

How much does Weed cost where you live? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How much does Weed cost where you live?   How much does Weed cost where you live? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 2:02 pm

This makes me depressed since I currently don't have any of the good shit. Rough little patch right now. But I'm sure Mary will be back soon and looking better then ever.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: How much does Weed cost where you live?   How much does Weed cost where you live? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 2:35 pm

200 a oz
Back to top Go down
SlickMoneyXL
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
SlickMoneyXL

Favorite Fighter(s) : Miguel Cotto, Efrain Escudero

PostSubject: Re: How much does Weed cost where you live?   How much does Weed cost where you live? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 12:14 am

Birdofthad wrote:
200 a oz

of regular weed?

80 for an ounce over here. I'm not a smoker so i dont know how good it is. 25 for a quarter ounce.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: How much does Weed cost where you live?   How much does Weed cost where you live? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 2:36 am

SlickMoneyXL wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
200 a oz

of regular weed?

80 for an ounce over here. I'm not a smoker so i dont know how good it is. 25 for a quarter ounce.

of good dro, grew up friends with the man, he was killed but his mom still hooks it up
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: How much does Weed cost where you live?   How much does Weed cost where you live? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 9:54 am

60 for an 8th purp, kush etc, 70 an 8th for exotics 400 A Zone kush etc. Atlanta baby its not cheap but cheaper than it was a couple of years ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How much does Weed cost where you live?   How much does Weed cost where you live? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How much does Weed cost where you live?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2