Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bobby Lashley...wants a rematch

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

Bobby Lashley...wants a rematch Empty
PostSubject: Bobby Lashley...wants a rematch   Bobby Lashley...wants a rematch EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 11:11 pm

Lashley blames the dehydration that put him in the hospital. I'm actually happy to see he plans to return and make that right with Griggs. I was expecting him to not return.

“I already asked for a rematch, because when you have certain events like I did that sort of hindered me from being able to open up and fight, I’ve got to go back. I’d hate for them to use that fight to boost somebody’s career, saying, ‘Okay, he beat Bobby,’ because that wasn’t the case. If I didn’t have these problems, and I’d be able to go out there and fight, I think it would have been a pretty quick win for me. But I just didn’t have anything in me.”
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Lashley...wants a rematch   Bobby Lashley...wants a rematch EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 11:19 pm

Yeah read this earlier. Didn't deem it worthy to post. But I guess it's worth it for the yucks.

Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Lashley...wants a rematch   Bobby Lashley...wants a rematch EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:27 am

It kind of feels like an excuse, but he's probably right. I just don't know if I give a shit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Lashley...wants a rematch   Bobby Lashley...wants a rematch EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 12:45 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
I just don't know if I give a shit.

I know I don't...
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Lashley...wants a rematch   Bobby Lashley...wants a rematch EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:06 pm

^ second that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Lashley...wants a rematch   Bobby Lashley...wants a rematch Empty

Back to top Go down

Bobby Lashley...wants a rematch
Page 1 of 1