Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Friends Latest hit Song

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

My Friends Latest hit Song Empty
PostSubject: My Friends Latest hit Song   My Friends Latest hit Song EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 11:01 pm

My homies did it agin, pissed i couldnt get down for the music video 2 weeks ago

check it out

actual song ^^^ my homie did a fool with the beat too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Friends Latest hit Song   My Friends Latest hit Song EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 11:07 pm

Good song. Love the beat.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: My Friends Latest hit Song   My Friends Latest hit Song EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 11:09 pm

ya freak they are definitely gonna have a good debut album for itnerscope they have this Mr. Hit Dat hoe, Friend Bia,

should do alotta numbers, grew up with the first guy rapping, did music with both of them over the years and went to high school with the guy that made the beat worked with him earlier this summer. THere repping the Triple D pretty strong thanks for checking it out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Friends Latest hit Song   My Friends Latest hit Song EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 11:11 pm

Keep us updated with their music.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: My Friends Latest hit Song   My Friends Latest hit Song EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 11:17 pm

will do heres another one they did, and dont think i was lyieng yall im working on my album as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZjwLhD03SI&feature=related

Friend Bia Hoe ^^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcq2peE-8ig&feature=related

Fresh FoSho music Video ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Friends Latest hit Song   My Friends Latest hit Song EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 12:30 am

They're pretty good. Good luck with your album.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: My Friends Latest hit Song   My Friends Latest hit Song EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 12:36 am

thanks freak hopefully i will make something that you can get "freaky" too hahah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Friends Latest hit Song   My Friends Latest hit Song EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 12:41 am

Birdofthad wrote:
thanks freak hopefully i will make something that you can get "freaky" too hahah

Me and 1 of my freaks tongue
Back to top Go down
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

Favorite Fighter(s) : Charles Bennett is the second coming of Christ.

PostSubject: Re: My Friends Latest hit Song   My Friends Latest hit Song EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 12:45 am

Meh, good enough to get fools at the club bumping, but they really don't say a goddamned thing of substance in the song.

Not my bag anymore. Not saying it sucks, just not my style.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: My Friends Latest hit Song   My Friends Latest hit Song EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 6:30 pm

made the billboard
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: My Friends Latest hit Song   My Friends Latest hit Song EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:24 pm

My Friends Latest hit Song Fedorearbud
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Friends Latest hit Song   My Friends Latest hit Song Empty

Back to top Go down

My Friends Latest hit Song
Page 1 of 1