Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

lil Nog guarantees victory

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

lil Nog guarantees victory Empty
PostSubject: lil Nog guarantees victory   lil Nog guarantees victory EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 12:50 pm

http://www.mmamania.com/2010/9/10/1680760/rogerio-nogueira-i-guarantee-that
Quote :
"I guarantee that I'm going to give (Ryan Bader) his first loss of his career. It would be very gratifying for me to show my fans a great show and knock out Bader the same way I knocked out Luis Cane. Bader is a new guy, he wants to establish himself in the rankings. I'm an older guy. With more experience and my experience will work in my favor, and help me beat Bader in this fight. He definitely has a lot more experience in wrestling that I do. But I think what I'm missing in my wrestling game he is missing in his jiu-jitsu game on the ground. So I think if he takes the fight to the ground he is going to get caught. So it's probably wiser for him to keep the fight standing up."
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: lil Nog guarantees victory   lil Nog guarantees victory EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 12:54 pm

I think Bader was gonna try and keep it standing regartslis man. He seems like a grapple as backup plan kind of guy. I don't know who I think will win this yet.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: lil Nog guarantees victory   lil Nog guarantees victory EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 12:56 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
I think Bader was gonna try and keep it standing regartslis man. He seems like a grapple as backup plan kind of guy. I don't know who I think will win this yet.

He hasn't had his wake up call that other wrestlers have had like Kos and Rashad that fell in love with the stand up. Maybe lil Nog will be the one to give him that.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: lil Nog guarantees victory   lil Nog guarantees victory EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 1:29 pm

Defiantly a possibility.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: lil Nog guarantees victory   lil Nog guarantees victory EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 1:38 pm

I think nog wins a decision...
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: lil Nog guarantees victory   lil Nog guarantees victory EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 2:19 pm

bader is a better version of brilz imo quicker, stronger , and hits harder. Lil nog better perform better than last time or thats his ass. By the way when does brilz fight again?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: lil Nog guarantees victory   lil Nog guarantees victory EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 2:22 pm

sokolkevin wrote:
bader is a better version of brilz imo quicker, stronger , and hits harder. Lil nog better perform better than last time or thats his ass. By the way when does brilz fight again?

vs Janitor at UFC 122
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: lil Nog guarantees victory   lil Nog guarantees victory EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 2:31 pm

nice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lil Nog guarantees victory   lil Nog guarantees victory EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 3:18 pm

Brilz rocked Lil Nog and was tagging him pretty easily.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: lil Nog guarantees victory   lil Nog guarantees victory EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 4:03 pm

Lil Nog via 3rd round TKO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lil Nog guarantees victory   lil Nog guarantees victory EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 4:07 pm

The major flaw the Nog brothers have is lack of head movement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lil Nog guarantees victory   lil Nog guarantees victory Empty

Back to top Go down

lil Nog guarantees victory
Page 1 of 1