Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who will have the better return to the UFC?

Go down 
+8
oggy420
franklinfan2
joshkellerseattle
chorky777
bobbitt15
KingsOwn19
captain organic
CainVelasquezFan
12 posters

Marcus Aurelio
Who will have the better return to the UFC? Vote_lcap4%Who will have the better return to the UFC? Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Phil Baroni
Who will have the better return to the UFC? Vote_lcap4%Who will have the better return to the UFC? Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Vitor Belfort
Who will have the better return to the UFC? Vote_lcap56%Who will have the better return to the UFC? Vote_rcap
 56% [ 14 ]
Dennis Hallman
 4% [ 1 ]
Dan Lauzon
Who will have the better return to the UFC? Vote_lcap0%Who will have the better return to the UFC? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Vladimir Matyushenko
Who will have the better return to the UFC? Vote_lcap0%Who will have the better return to the UFC? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Tito Ortiz
Who will have the better return to the UFC? Vote_lcap24%Who will have the better return to the UFC? Vote_rcap
 24% [ 6 ]
Frank Trigg
Who will have the better return to the UFC? Vote_lcap8%Who will have the better return to the UFC? Vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 25

AuthorMessage
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

Who will have the better return to the UFC? Empty
PostSubject: Who will have the better return to the UFC?   Who will have the better return to the UFC? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 6:40 pm

Marcus Aurelio
Phil Baroni
Vitor Belfort
Dennis Hallman
Dan Lauzon
Vladimir Matyushenko
Tito Ortiz
Frank Trigg
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

PostSubject: Re: Who will have the better return to the UFC?   Who will have the better return to the UFC? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 6:41 pm

got this from MMA Junkie and was just curious to see what our board thinks
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Who will have the better return to the UFC?   Who will have the better return to the UFC? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 7:20 pm

I know he has the toughest road, but it's hard to vote for anyone besides Vitor.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Who will have the better return to the UFC?   Who will have the better return to the UFC? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 7:20 pm

Vitor Belfort.

Tito Ortiz in a close second. I would like to see Twinkle Toes do well, but i doubt he will.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Who will have the better return to the UFC?   Who will have the better return to the UFC? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 7:26 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Vitor Belfort.

Tito Ortiz in a close second. I would like to see Twinkle Toes do well, but i doubt he will.

Ha I should have read the names, I didn't even see Tito. Baroni's name was so glaring I just wrote off the rest of the list.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Who will have the better return to the UFC?   Who will have the better return to the UFC? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 7:27 pm

The Phenom
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

PostSubject: Re: Who will have the better return to the UFC?   Who will have the better return to the UFC? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 7:57 pm

all vitor so far... it's what i expected but i wanted to see if wolffy wud make a case for tito or if anyone else here tought differently
Back to top Go down
chorky777
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Weidman, McGregor, Pettis, Cowboy

PostSubject: Re: Who will have the better return to the UFC?   Who will have the better return to the UFC? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 9:40 pm

I couldn't say Vitor, because I think he's gonna lose his return fight. I went with Aurelio just because I have a feeling. He has an easy win in his first fight back, so that will obviously help his return, and he's not fighting super tough guys like Vitor's gonna have to.
Back to top Go down
joshkellerseattle
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
joshkellerseattle

Favorite Fighter(s) : Machida, GSP, Randy

PostSubject: Re: Who will have the better return to the UFC?   Who will have the better return to the UFC? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 9:47 pm

I don't think Dunham is an EASY fight for Aurelio, but I'm amazed at how many people are picking Evan to win outright. I just don't see that happening at all.
Back to top Go down
franklinfan2
Green Belt
Green Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rich Franklin duh!

PostSubject: Re: Who will have the better return to the UFC?   Who will have the better return to the UFC? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 9:52 pm

Ha, the first Tito pick! I don't like him very much but I have one of those feelings.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Who will have the better return to the UFC?   Who will have the better return to the UFC? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 9:56 pm

i think Coleman will beat Tito. Calling that now.

i went with Vitor cause i think he will hang with Rich. Maybe lose a close decision but then he can drop down to 185 where i think he will be dangerous. And also cause he is the most likely to at least be in a title fight in the future.
Back to top Go down
joshkellerseattle
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
joshkellerseattle

Favorite Fighter(s) : Machida, GSP, Randy

PostSubject: Re: Who will have the better return to the UFC?   Who will have the better return to the UFC? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:02 pm

I think Tito would have to fall WAYYYY off to be beaten by Coleman. Maybe it's just me, but I don't see Coleman having much to counter Tito at this point, especially on the feet.

Tito isn't going to gas like Coleman either, no way.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Who will have the better return to the UFC?   Who will have the better return to the UFC? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:13 pm

I take Belfort because he will get the bigger fights cause of his name. If he beats Ace imagine who dana will put him in against next!!! There are a ton of options.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Who will have the better return to the UFC?   Who will have the better return to the UFC? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:09 am

Tito KO's Coleman standing. Coleman expects it to play out standing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
EliteAcidBurn
Green Belt
Green Belt
EliteAcidBurn

Favorite Fighter(s) : GSP

PostSubject: Re: Who will have the better return to the UFC?   Who will have the better return to the UFC? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 10:30 am

I HAD TO GO WITH EL TITO
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Who will have the better return to the UFC?   Who will have the better return to the UFC? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:36 pm

timthebim wrote:
I take Belfort because he will get the bigger fights cause of his name. If he beats Ace imagine who dana will put him in against next!!! There are a ton of options.

Yeah but the most probable next fight would be Silva. Gotta figure that is a loss. But I picked him too. Among that list he is, right now, the most talented.
Back to top Go down
muayjitsu
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
muayjitsu

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wand, Thiago Alves, BJ Penn, Cain, Vitor, Tito, SHOGUN

PostSubject: Re: Who will have the better return to the UFC?   Who will have the better return to the UFC? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 6:15 pm

tito ortiz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who will have the better return to the UFC?   Who will have the better return to the UFC? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1