Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

For a devious cheater Antonio Margarito doesn't look that sinister

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

For a devious cheater Antonio Margarito doesn't look that sinister Empty
PostSubject: For a devious cheater Antonio Margarito doesn't look that sinister   For a devious cheater Antonio Margarito doesn't look that sinister EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:48 pm

For a devious cheater Antonio Margarito doesn't look that sinister Pacquiao-margarito-cowboys-stadium-1
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: For a devious cheater Antonio Margarito doesn't look that sinister   For a devious cheater Antonio Margarito doesn't look that sinister EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:57 pm

I fear a tragic ending to this fight, however it's not Manny people should be worried about. Those who deny Manny carefully avoid the theory that he was most likely beating Oscar and Cotto to death before those fights were stopped. Hatton looked dead in the 2nd. Antonio won't be smiling when Manny puts his hands on him. Nobody knows who Magarito is, but we know who Manny is.
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

Favorite Fighter(s) : Marvin Hagler,Ben Henderson,Rich Franklin,Clay Guida

PostSubject: Re: For a devious cheater Antonio Margarito doesn't look that sinister   For a devious cheater Antonio Margarito doesn't look that sinister EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:58 pm

Neither did Ed Gein.
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: For a devious cheater Antonio Margarito doesn't look that sinister   For a devious cheater Antonio Margarito doesn't look that sinister EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 4:00 pm

WinstonSmith wrote:
Neither did Ed Gein.
LOL
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: For a devious cheater Antonio Margarito doesn't look that sinister   For a devious cheater Antonio Margarito doesn't look that sinister EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:42 am

I maybe the only 1 who thinks Margo has a legit shot to win this fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For a devious cheater Antonio Margarito doesn't look that sinister   For a devious cheater Antonio Margarito doesn't look that sinister EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:07 pm

timthebim wrote:

You're not alone, alot of people think Manny will find it difficult at Jr Middleweight against Margarito.
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

Favorite Fighter(s) : Arguello, Finito, Duran, Saad Muhammad

PostSubject: Re: For a devious cheater Antonio Margarito doesn't look that sinister   For a devious cheater Antonio Margarito doesn't look that sinister EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:28 pm

timthebim wrote:

I do too.
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

Favorite Fighter(s) : Arguello, Finito, Duran, Saad Muhammad

PostSubject: Re: For a devious cheater Antonio Margarito doesn't look that sinister   For a devious cheater Antonio Margarito doesn't look that sinister EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:29 pm

WinstonSmith wrote:
Neither did Ed Gein.

Wow, now THAT is taking it hard to the hole!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: For a devious cheater Antonio Margarito doesn't look that sinister   For a devious cheater Antonio Margarito doesn't look that sinister EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 2:10 pm

I like Margo to win and also the Nightmare to KO Wlad. Boxing will be turned upside down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For a devious cheater Antonio Margarito doesn't look that sinister   For a devious cheater Antonio Margarito doesn't look that sinister EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 3:27 pm

timthebim wrote:
I like Margo to win and also the Nightmare to KO Wlad. Boxing will be turned upside down.
Considering we have seen Wlad KO'd before that wouldnt be a shock. But i would be really really shocked to see Margo win. I dont think Margo is anything without his plaster. We know in his last two fights without it he has looked pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For a devious cheater Antonio Margarito doesn't look that sinister   For a devious cheater Antonio Margarito doesn't look that sinister Empty

Back to top Go down

For a devious cheater Antonio Margarito doesn't look that sinister
Page 1 of 1