Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Disturbing Movies

Go down 
+7
WinstonSmith
KingsOwn19
GDPofDRC
killerofchicken
Thomasdrrn09
OU
josh200612
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

Disturbing Movies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Movies   Disturbing Movies - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:52 pm

The Ring and disturbing in the same sentence? LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Movies   Disturbing Movies - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:57 pm

What's so pleasant about The Ring ?
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Movies   Disturbing Movies - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 4:43 pm

There is a Jap film called Battle Royal which was fucked up. Basketball Diaries bothered the shit out of me. Let us not forget The Crying Game...
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Movies   Disturbing Movies - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 5:00 pm

I think the most disturbing film I ever saw was "Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Movies   Disturbing Movies - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 7:30 pm

Oldboy !!!!!
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Movies   Disturbing Movies - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 7:33 pm

Damn, Zombie Holocaust sounds a little fucked after reading about it. The fucking turtle scene? That's not art.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Movies   Disturbing Movies - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 7:42 pm

here is one that gave me the creeps was "welcome to the jungle". its like one of those blair witch types but with native cannibals.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Movies   Disturbing Movies - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 7:48 pm

Andrew the Raider King wrote:
There is a Jap film called Battle Royal which was fucked up. Basketball Diaries bothered the shit out of me. Let us not forget The Crying Game...

Basketball Diaries was kind of done half assed from the book. I like the movie and everything but it could have been far more disturbing.

Which reminds me. That one scene in Trainspotting might be one of the most disturbing things i've ever seen on film.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Movies   Disturbing Movies - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 7:59 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Andrew the Raider King wrote:

Basketball Diaries was kind of done half assed from the book. I like the movie and everything but it could have been far more disturbing.

Which reminds me. That one scene in Trainspotting might be one of the most disturbing things i've ever seen on film.

The part where Ewan comes out of the toilet ?
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Movies   Disturbing Movies - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 8:16 pm

More like the baby...but the toilet thing was pretty surreal as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Movies   Disturbing Movies - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 8:18 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
More like the baby...but the toilet thing was pretty surreal as well.

The baby crawling across the ceiling is a very disturbing moment, but it's a good description of how horrendous going cold turkey is.
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ricky Burns

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Movies   Disturbing Movies - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 8:33 pm

How can a man live where Mountain Dew is forbidden???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Movies   Disturbing Movies - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 8:35 pm

captainanddew wrote:
How can a man live where Mountain Dew is forbidden???

He suffers he doesn't live.

It isn't all bad, these glorious highlands have a decent soda called Irn Bru which quenches my thirst for a sugery diabetic inducing drink.
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ricky Burns

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Movies   Disturbing Movies - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:21 pm

Titanic

I'm disturbed every time my wife stops when it is on. I just have to get up and leave the home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Movies   Disturbing Movies - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:32 pm

captainanddew wrote:
Titanic

I'm disturbed every time my wife stops when it is on. I just have to get up and leave the home.

My favorite scene is the hand running down the steamed up window, so romantic.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Movies   Disturbing Movies - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:42 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
captainanddew wrote:
Titanic

My favorite scene is the hand running down the steamed up window, so romantic.
LMAO!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Movies   Disturbing Movies - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Disturbing Movies
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2