Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Disturbing Video

Go down 
+10
Fra-gee-lay
josh200612
EliteAcidBurn
Cu Bu
CainVelasquezFan
Wolfgangsta
OU
CombatSports4Life
bobbitt15
Ninja
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

Disturbing Video Empty
PostSubject: Disturbing Video   Disturbing Video EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 9:04 pm

Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

Disturbing Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Video   Disturbing Video EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 9:16 pm

WTF...I hate watching vids like this because it gets me so pissed off hoping that someone beat the fuck out of those guys eventually
Back to top Go down
CombatSports4Life
Green Belt
Green Belt
CombatSports4Life

Favorite Fighter(s) : FEDOR

Disturbing Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Video   Disturbing Video EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 12:40 pm

what the hell was it?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Disturbing Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Video   Disturbing Video EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 12:49 pm

did the guy die? That was fucking brutal.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Disturbing Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Video   Disturbing Video EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 12:57 pm

CombatSports4Life wrote:
what the hell was it?

There was a "kung fu master" who claimed to be trained by Jesus from what I can tell. 8th degree redbelt if I remember right is what he said he was. He was a skinny black man and he was in this dojo with these cocky white dudes. The guys would poke fun of him and then ask him for a demonstration. Well one of the karate guys starts to spar with him. When I say "spar" I mean attempt to break the guy while mocking him. Well the karate guy eventually overwhelms the "kung fu master" and just goes crazy with knees and then stomps on the guys head with all he has until the guy is a bloody mess on the ground(he looks fucking dead). They drag the limp body into the back alley leaving a trail of blood.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

Disturbing Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Video   Disturbing Video EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 12:58 pm

Holy shit I wish the video wasn't removed..
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

Disturbing Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Video   Disturbing Video EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 1:00 pm

Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Disturbing Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Video   Disturbing Video EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 2:04 pm

did the guy die? he looked fucking dead
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

Disturbing Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Video   Disturbing Video EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 3:15 pm

that supposed " kung fu master" was mentally handicapped?... cus if so this makes this 100 times more disturbing!
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Disturbing Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Video   Disturbing Video EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:00 pm

He's mentally handycapped now either way...
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

Disturbing Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Video   Disturbing Video EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 5:25 pm

Yeah some of the comments under the Youtube vid were acting like he was some homeless mentally challenged guy or something. What would possess someone to be that pissed just because the guy came into the dojo
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Disturbing Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Video   Disturbing Video EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 5:44 pm

He actually didn't look that bad and knocked the karate dude off balance, and landed some punches. The Karate fag just kicked him when he was down after he said he was done fighting.

Too bad that dude didn't wrestle in highschool and have a little Jits training.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

Disturbing Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Video   Disturbing Video EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 5:32 pm

first thought it was fake only real clear shot i saw was the one that had homeless guy doing death tones.

If its not fake its fucked up man. Someone should find both those fucks and and if they cant physically beat them hand to hand get a baseball bat and swing for the fences.

those type of bitches need their eyelids cut off and fed sleeping pills!
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Disturbing Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Video   Disturbing Video EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 5:34 pm

oh but sooners hes not dead guys make those tones alot when brain is in defense mode.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Disturbing Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Video   Disturbing Video EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 5:35 pm

Cu Bua wrote:
oh but sooners hes not dead guys make those tones alot when brain is in defense mode.

Could he have died in the alley? They drug him back there and did what? At the very least he was very fucked up and needed serious medical attention. I'm not so sure ol boy didn't die that day.
Back to top Go down
EliteAcidBurn
Green Belt
Green Belt
EliteAcidBurn

Favorite Fighter(s) : GSP

Disturbing Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Video   Disturbing Video EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:35 pm

WOW, nothing like a good old stomp tpo the head...man buddy def needs some medical attention
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

Disturbing Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Video   Disturbing Video EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 5:37 pm

that was wrong on so many levels!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Disturbing Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Video   Disturbing Video EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:37 am

from what I have been reading, that man did die.
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

Disturbing Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Video   Disturbing Video EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:29 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:

that just pisses me off...
Back to top Go down
Fra-gee-lay
White Belt
White Belt
Fra-gee-lay

Favorite Fighter(s) : Kazushi Sakuraba, Vitor Belfort

Disturbing Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Video   Disturbing Video EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:56 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:

Where and what did you read about it? And how is this just surfacing lately? Didn't the guy in the video say it was taped in the 80's? Either way, the guy who administered the beating is a fucking pussy, and was probly just embarresed and pissed off because he got caught off balance and knocked down by some crazy dude off the street. Pathetic.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

Disturbing Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Video   Disturbing Video EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 12:51 pm

I've read they found his body in a dumpster and that it could be a missing person. Either way, internet viral justice has opened this cold case for investigation, and rightfully so. Here are some more links to info.

http://www.kmph.com/Global/story.asp?S=10973483

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e55_1250787987

Apparently Sgt. Bobby Joe Blythe knows the heat is on and has removed his internet identities in the past few days (facebooks, veteran clubs, etc).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Fra-gee-lay
White Belt
White Belt
Fra-gee-lay

Favorite Fighter(s) : Kazushi Sakuraba, Vitor Belfort

Disturbing Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Video   Disturbing Video EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:16 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
I've read they found his body in a dumpster and that it could be a missing person. Either way, internet viral justice has opened this cold case for investigation, and rightfully so. Here are some more links to info.

http://www.kmph.com/Global/story.asp?S=10973483

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e55_1250787987

Apparently Sgt. Bobby Joe Blythe knows the heat is on and has removed his internet identities in the past few days (facebooks, veteran clubs, etc).

Thanks for the info. Hopefully justice is served in this case.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Disturbing Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Video   Disturbing Video EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:24 pm

any texas boys here?

i think thats were they are from. Maybe a trained guy could go for a nice lil dojo sparring session
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

Disturbing Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Video   Disturbing Video EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 12:17 am

thats fucked up. Hope everyone who was there and involved gets brought to justice for watching a man get beat to death and doing nothing about it.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Disturbing Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Video   Disturbing Video EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:44 am

Ive still seen nothing that says he was dead. It says the police pulled him out of the dumpster. Maybe he survived and they took him out?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Disturbing Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Video   Disturbing Video Empty

Back to top Go down

Disturbing Video
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next